Hi new CDers

Yep I'm in! x

I have set up new thread...

So far members are:

Me (Yummy Mummy xx)
DitzeeBlonde

Still need 4 more members x

what????????????? whats a team??? new to cd this week and this site. so help please

Due to start

Hi
I'm going to be starting Cambridge Diet on Thurs as need to get medical form signed first for underactive thyroid.

I've been a yo-yo dieter for about 8 years and always fall flat on my face when I have too much choice of what foods I can have.

I'm looking forward to starting on Thurs and I'm very determined to give it 100%.

Has anyone got any tips to help me prepare over the next couple of days as I've not been given any of the Cambridge Diet sachets as yet.

I'm also new to forums so if this is in the wrong place - sorry

Hi, I've got my first meeting with the CDC on Monday, so I'm not sure - when do you think that means I'd actually be starting? (as in the first day I'd have CD meals)

I'd love to join a team too but I think I won't do that till I'm sure of the start date :)

Hi
I'm going to be starting Cambridge Diet on Thurs as need to get medical form signed first for underactive thyroid.

I've been a yo-yo dieter for about 8 years and always fall flat on my face when I have too much choice of what foods I can have.

I'm looking forward to starting on Thurs and I'm very determined to give it 100%.

Has anyone got any tips to help me prepare over the next couple of days as I've not been given any of the Cambridge Diet sachets as yet.

I'm also new to forums so if this is in the wrong place - sorry

SammyH I am on the fourth day of my second week. For what it's worth I started to drink a little more water. I cut down on my carbs and reduced my calorie intake as well. Whilst I am still going to the loo every 30 mins, I managed to avoid the headaches and extreme energy loss that others sometimes experience in their first few days. I hope this is helpful. ;)

Hi,

I'm new, can I join a team??

hi from a future former fat girl!

heya! as the title indicates, i am a FUTURE former fat girl - my plan is to start cambridging in two weeks, as i will be across the pond until then:).

anyway, i just wanted to say hi and thank you to all that have shared their joys, accomplishments, and tribulations during their CD journey - it is very inspiring!

Hey everyone,

Im Laila and just started the CD last saturday. So far have lost 8 lbs which is amazing as I find it really hard to shift any weight. It has not been easy and I know I have got a long struggle ahead, hopefully we can all support each other on our journeys to being skinny cows :)

Laila x

New girl on the block! 3 Days in to SS!

Hi everyone!
I admit to never normally being someone to come on to a site like this, but....having started CD SS on Monday, I am thinking that over the next weeks and months I am going to want all the inspiration and support I can get!
I have already been inspired by all of your stories and weight losses and am looking forward to adding my losses to the pot!
I am doing alot better than I thought I would be, haven't be hungry at all for past 3 days, have stuck 100% to SS and have been drinking approx 3-4 litres of water a day.
Apparently, it gets even easier when ketosis kicks in?!
I go for my first weigh-in on Thursday, after only 4 days on SS, so not expecting great loss, anything will do!
Look forward to keeping in touch with you along the way and "Thank you" all for letting me know I am by no means on my own!
Tracey xx:p

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wg8cM8K/]
weight.png

[/url]

Last edited:
Hey

Hey Tracey,

Hope all goes well and you reach your goal soon! Losing weight is a challenge so you need all the support you can get and this forum is great. I found quitting smoking a walk in the park compared to trying to lose weight! :p

But everything is possible with willpower, some of the people of the forum have had amazing weight losses and can't wait to be amongst them!

Anyways off to have my choc mint shake, best of luck. :cool:

Hi!
Thanks for that! I started Monday and have just been for my first weigh in and am blown away! Lost 5 inches and 7.75 lbs!! Woohoo!
By Monday I reckon I may be up to about 10lbs which is enough to keep me going!
Just had a toffee and walnut shake to celebrate...!!!
Keep up the good work - WE CAN DO IT!!
x

Back