Hips of doom have got to go!

If it wasn't for the fact that we have lots of neighbourhood cats then I would have bird feeders dotted about - has you know all my cats are indoor so they don't pose a problem bullying through the window lol. Will nip into the market after our meal on Saturday afternoon and get some meal worms ( and some gloves to pick them up) *wimp* lol xxx

Lisa xxx

Thursday food

2 weetabix
Milk
Sugar
Alpen light
Salad
Last bit of chickpea Dahl loaf
L/f Mayo
Fruit salad
B squash chilli risotto
Quark with Nutella - mmmmmmmmmmmm- can't wait for this!!

A pretty good day. Rainy (love rain), had a long lunch to go to a deli and waitrose to get a couple of pressies for d. Home late (7 boohoo) and planted some stuff. Now to relax. Zumba wii did come into my mind but then disappeared. I actually want yo do exercise but need someone to get it all ready for me!

Working from home tomorrow as expecting a delivery so will have to be v good. Shop tomorrow pm so must plan food. D had wine tonight the mean sod. I have the syns but vowed I'd wait for our meal sat. Oh, here's the link to where we are going and think I've decided I'm having the tagine for main but no idea on starter! I must have bubbles but not fussed re dessert.

http://www.milsomhotels.com/milsoms/eat

Have a great evening everyone. X

Weird day. Worked at home waiting for a delivery (potting table) til 2.30 then into work for a couple of hours, to asda for shop (hooray I have snacks) and home. The day has sped by but I achieved very little!!

Food was oats, banana, yogurt
Tomato mug shot
Apple
Clementines
Potatoes cut into wedges, onion and tofu with Cajun spices and smoky paprika. Chilli beans
Quark, Nutella and banana

Bought honey danio and they're only 1.5 and are lovely. Big weekend ahead with d's birthday so going to try to make sensible choices (mmmmmmm!!)

Ok so

Oats, banana, apple, total 0%, milk
Quorn fillets
Fruit salad

Then out:

Glass prosseco while waiting for table

2 glasses red and loads of water

Sweet potato and thyme with feta on bruschetta
Veg spring rolls with dips and tomato salad

1 scoop walnut, 1 scoop amaretto ice cream

So hope it doesn't scupper me but it was for d's birthday and it was nice

So far only eggs, cauldron lincs, beans and a yog, oh and a few bits of quorn ham.
Dins will be veggie chilli mince.
May sneak in a syn free wine or 2!!! Been working so hard all day - putting up a big sign board in the community garden and then planting and weeding and tidying in my garden. Now, shower and then when dins bubbling a bit of tidying ready for d's birthday tomorrow (pulled everything out of my wardrobe when changing for dinner three times last night!!)

Have a great bank hol monday - weigh in for me tomorrow- fingers crossed, but am realistic considering meal out yesterday and late dins tonight.

Hooooooray! Feel like a zeppelin but still lost 1.5 despite the meal on Saturday and a few syns over yesterday (had about 20 I reckon). That's a good week 1 loss with those factors - actually I've been 100% before and lost the same. Today will be tricky as d has now decided he wants to go to pizza express for dinner (mmmm thought his dinner was Saturday?!!!) and there is champers and cake. As it's just us hard to say I won't have any with him!

We are going to the zoo and he's just appeared and told me it's a lots of walking day so that's a good thing & might help limit the damage. Not being at work helps as I'm up and about rather than on my bum so the more days off I can have the better. I get 28 days hol plus bank hols plus get 2 volunteering days so that's well over a month not there I can use to get active. Tried to get compressed hours a while ago so I could work on a nature reserve the other day but boss was mean and said I could go p/t (um yes how the hell would I do my job part time?!) but if I had compressed everyone would want it! Boo.

right off to watch him open pressies. Have a great day miniminers.

michelle x

Yaay! That's brilliant well done gorgeous!.

I'm making no comment on my progress. Just that SW has been cancelled for the foreseeable due to lack of interest. You'll see how I feel on my FB

Fantastic loss though!!! ....hope you're enjoying yourself without too much restriction. Sorry I keep bobbing in and out of this diet, I'm not much help and support am I? xxxx

Lisa xxx

Yaay! That's brilliant well done gorgeous!. I'm making no comment on my progress. Just that SW has been cancelled for the foreseeable due to lack of interest. You'll see how I feel on my FB Fantastic loss though!!! ....hope you're enjoying yourself without too much restriction. Sorry I keep bobbing in and out of this diet, I'm not much help and support am I? xxxx Lisa xxx

You are always a support and whether you are in it or not I always know I can come to you for help. All I'd say is do not let your moinlaw stop you working towards something you wanted. She is a cruel and thoughtless person who clearly does not consider the feelings of others, but you were getting fitter and losing weight for you and your health, not cause of what people thought. Keep in sight why you are doing it. I've just done a walk around the zoo followed by a walk around a woodland and I'm pooped and my legs and feet ache and I cannot have that so that's my aim - to be able to do physical stuff without it being an effort!

Saying that, just eaten veggie percies, about to have bubbly and go for a pizza but the rest of the week will be me as an angel!

Evening! Food today was 70g oats, yog, milk, Banana, apple, 2 tsps sugar.
Grapes
Salad with rocket and watercress, cottage cheese with black pepper (asda), gherkins, 9 olives, carrots (weird lunch!!)
Eggs, beans, onions and mushrooms, 2 cauldron sausages

Total syns: 4 so far.

Later I will have quark and either jam or Nutella and a decaff coffee.

Eating so much less than I was so let's hope for a loss. Monday I had a pizza (it was sooooo nice), Friday I'm at in laws and Sunday I'm going to mad hatters afternoon tea that's been booked for months so it'll be tricky but I will try hard for the rest of the time

Had a day thinking about weight loss and feeling quite frustrated at how difficult it is. How I can be good 6 days, deviate one day for an event and put on loads. Also been thinking about why and I really think it's to do with sitting at work all day and doing no organised exercise, so last night & tonight I've done wii zumba and have decided to buy a treadmill so at night, rather than sitting, I walk.

2 weetabix, milk 1 tsp sugar
2 weetabix, total, 1 tsp sugar
Quorn pieces and pepper with total and curry powder, apple and grapes, rice, rocket and watercress
Asda veggie mince with tinned toms, passata, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, sweet corn, chilli beans, garlic and chilli
Quark with Nutella (1,tbsp)

Have decided to take food with me to inlaws - rice, tofu with sesame seeds (4 syns) and veg. No need to deviate. Sunday will be naughty but it's been booked for months and I'm going to try and enjoy it. Can't have half the sangers, the mallow or jelly as they're not veggie so at least that cuts it down a bit!!

http://www.afternoontea.co.uk/uk/london/oxford-street/sanderson-hotel/

Feeling positive & have that ' I might actually do it' feeling!! Yesterday left work at 10 to 4. Zoomed to waitrose to pick up stuff for dinner and snacks if required. I got:

Huge ready made salad
Fruit platter
Mango and pineapple
Danio yogs
Quark
Quorn roast fillets
Taifun sesame tofu
Veggie sushi roll

Scooted home and got things into pots - caperberries, gherkins in dill, olives and packed Nutella in case quark/Nutella emergency arose! I mixed 2 mashed up weetabix with total 0% and 1 tsp of jam and eat it in the car to fill me up a bit (only had mug shot and apple for lunch so was a bit hungry).

We drove 2.5 hrs to Worthing and they had pizza, chicken wings etc and I had a BIG salad with all my lovely bits in and plain rice with soy sauce and I WAS STUFFED!! Yes there was cake and bubbly and I wasn't a pain in the arse- I took them, had 2 sips of champers and eat the icing off the cake and gave the booze and cake to d to eat. Max 4 syns id saywhich made my whole day 9 syns. Loads of my shop came home with me.

Up at 4.30 to wave in laws off on hol and say 'happy 70th' to dad in law and then all the way back to essex.

Today -

2 weetabix with quark (no natural yog and it was weird) and 1 tsp jam (0.5)
2 cauldron lincs sausages, beans, mushs (1)
Mango and pineapple
Muller Greek mango yog. (0.5)

Tonight jambalaya so rice, mixed beans, sweetcorn, quorn hot dogs and pieces, pepper, mushrooms, tinned toms and smoked paprika and chilli. May have chargrilled sweet pots. To follow fruit and quark with Nutella I think (6)

Tomorrow is diet break day but will do my best - why is naughty day the day before weigh in?!!!

The 'tricky' day is done. Arrived in London at 10. Wandered round spitalfields then to a lunch venue chosen by my friend. I made the best choice I could but it was off plan. Lebanese food. Then we bussed a bit and walked to national portrait gallery. Spent an hour or so there then walked to afternoon tea which was lovely and I was proud I stopped when I was full and didn't eat it all!! Me? Learning control? Whatever next!! After that we walked around soho, Chinatown and to Leicester square (saw Godzilla premiere stuff), then I walked a lot further to bus back to liv st. Yes, off plan but lots of walking. Feet ache but I'm so glad as it might go some way to cancelling out the mango cheesecake wrapped in white chocolate, the mini herb scone, the chocolate truffle, the little sandwiches etc!! It'll be a gain but I'm totally focussed on the week ahead now and raring to go!

0.5 on. Sad that good 5 days and off plan 2 can impact but I didn't stick to it and so that's ok! I just don't get how some people can go off plan all week and lose, but I'm not one of them. If I tip the balance even marginally there is no loss because my losses are small, but, saying that, am going for it this week! Did more exercise than I have for ages but didn't balance it out I'm afraid. It's a good lesson in how far I can go - ie not far!!

I'm doing a training course in London tomorrow with sandwich lunch laid on but I've made my own. I plan:

70g oats (2b), milk, (from a), natural yog, banana, apple, rasps , 1 tsp sugar (1)- half for brekkie, half for break or dessert!
Salad with: watercress, toms, cuce, radish, caper berries, gherkins, pepadew, quorn roast fillets and taifun almond and sesame (2.5), chilli beet root (1) and coleslaw made with asda mix with yog and French mustard.
Strawbs, rasps, fruit salad
For dins not sure but maybe omelette with mushrooms with sweet pot wedges

0.5 on. Sad that good 5 days and off plan 2 can impact but I didn't stick to it and so that's ok! I just don't get how some people can go off plan all week and lose, but I'm not one of them. If I tip the balance even marginally there is no loss because my losses are small, but, saying that, am going for it this week! Did more exercise than I have for ages but didn't balance it out I'm afraid. It's a good lesson in how far I can go - ie not far!!

I honestly don't know why you don't lose more :( have you had your thyroid checked and other stuff. It's not fair...it should be falling off you.

I'm starting back to class on Friday. Both my nieces go so in not going to feel so anxious or self conscious. I've not decided whether I'll carry on filling out a diary on here yet or not.

Lisa xxx

I honestly don't know why you don't lose more :( have you had your thyroid checked and other stuff. It's not fair...it should be falling off you. I'm starting back to class on Friday. Both my nieces go so in not going to feel so anxious or self conscious. I've not decided whether I'll carry on filling out a diary on here yet or not. Lisa xxx

Thyroid has been checked for other things lots of times and it's normal. It's my job. I sit down all day & don't do enough to counteract this. I set smaller dinners now but even then, without burning it the loss is slow. Good you're off to class and great you have people to go with. Stick with it - 10 off for your birthday?!

Thyroid has been checked for other things lots of times and it's normal. It's my job. I sit down all day & don't do enough to counteract this. I set smaller dinners now but even then, without burning it the loss is slow. Good you're off to class and great you have people to go with. Stick with it - 10 off for your birthday?!

A stone off at least!! ;)

Lisa xxx

Last 5 days have been knackering: Worthing, London twice, south essex twice - thank goodness I'm in my office today! I've been tired but zumbad every night plus gardened for a couple of hours last night. Still 100% on plan - no naughtiness at all & feeling good and positive. Considering walking to work but all this exercise is making me ache so will see how I feel at 8.30! It's a 40 minute walk so that'd be each way and then I'd try to do Zumba too if I'm not v tired after lack of kip and early mornings.

Off to make my lunch ta-ra

Back