hope to be slim for the last time!!

Aw that's such a good incentive to be good and stick to the plan! How is he finding it?I have a voucher for 2 Mains for £13.50 and some of them are more than £10 on their own! X I reckon you'd only have to leave 1 Potato and Peas to save 3pp.x

Yeah it is helping having him doing it with me and look forward to going out afterwards, hes doing good he's lost 38lbs im so proud of him as hes tried losing weight before but struggled but with ww he's doing good :)
I think ive got a voucher somewhere in my handbag must dig it out.
I usually leave 1-2 pototoes behind so like you said its more like 10pp, thanks for that hun. Hope you have s good day hun xx

Wow thats a busy busy house
Enjoy the hair dying sounds like fun

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow thats a busy busy house
Enjoy the hair dying sounds like fun

Yeah a very busy house, good job we bought a 5 bedroom house years ago.
Just got ask to do a friends hair today aswell so thats 3 colours to do on my day off xx

Hope you find your voucher if not you'll have to find one online before Tuesday :) x PS-I love Hungry Horse, I always have Veggie Kebabs, Jalapeño Sauce and New Potatoes. X

Hope you find your voucher if not you'll have to find one online before Tuesday :) x PS-I love Hungry Horse, I always have Veggie Kebabs, Jalapeño Sauce and New Potatoes. X

Mmm thats sounds yummy hun, I like hungry horse we go there quite alot last tuesday we went and I treated myself to lasagne it was good and I gave my garlic bread to my hubby. How was the film did u go out for lunch? Xx

Mmm thats sounds yummy hun, I like hungry horse we go there quite alot last tuesday we went and I treated myself to lasagne it was good and I gave my garlic bread to my hubby. How was the film did u go out for lunch? Xx

It's one of my best value Eat Out Options as it only 'costs' me 10pp and really fills me up! I didn't eat out in the end, will explain in my diary in a minute :) x

Had a busy sunday so far took my girls to town and ended up buying them a new coat,jeans and boots then went to mcdonalds I had chicken sandwich 10pp and med fries 9pp.
This afternoon went and highlighted my friends hair and cut her daughters but than came back to a roast dinner that my hubby cooked it was yummy
Roast chicken 4pp
2 small roast pototoes 5pp
Carrotts 0pp
Cauliflower 0pp
Broccoli 0pp
Gravy 1pp
Gave my yorkshire pud to one of the kids :)
This evening I got highlight one of my daughters hair and do all over colour on my other daughters hair so no relaxing for me tonight :-(

Had a busy sunday so far took my girls to town and ended up buying them a new coat,jeans and boots then went to mcdonalds I had chicken sandwich 10pp and med fries 9pp.
This afternoon went and highlighted my friends hair and cut her daughters but than came back to a roast dinner that my hubby cooked it was yummy
Roast chicken 4pp
2 small roast pototoes 5pp
Carrotts 0pp
Cauliflower 0pp
Broccoli 0pp
Gravy 1pp
Gave my yorkshire pud to one of the kids :)
This evening I got highlight one of my daughters hair and do all over colour on my other daughters hair so no relaxing for me tonight :-(

Your Day sounds BUSY! You'll be going back to work for a rest ;-) Great Food Choices, especially for a Weekend as I know those can be tricky for some people. Go You! X

Great food choices.
Your day sounds busy. Can you squeeze me in for highlights?

Great food choices.
Your day sounds busy. Can you squeeze me in for highlights?

Thanks hun, got a busy day tomorrow aswell but got wednesday off hopefully unless someone rings and wants they hair done xx

Hopefully you will get your well deserved day off

Are u Self Employed? X

Work in a salon 3 days a week and work a 1 or 2 days for myself :) xx

Cool :) Every penny helps especially with all those hungry mouths to feed! X

Hope your busy day goes ok today Sweetie. X

Not looking forward to wi tonight dont think I've lost anything but will have to weight and see.
Better get ready for work, need to drop my girls at college and be at my 1st client by 8.30 and don't think I'll be finish till 5ish tonight than come home cook dinner for the family, get changed because I always wear the same outfit to wi so I get a accurate reading and than hopefully if I've lost or sts go out for a meal so fingers cross.
Roll on tomorrow day off :) xx

Not looking forward to wi tonight dont think I've lost anything but will have to weight and see.
Better get ready for work, need to drop my girls at college and be at my 1st client by 8.30 and don't think I'll be finish till 5ish tonight than come home cook dinner for the family, get changed because I always wear the same outfit to wi so I get a accurate reading and than hopefully if I've lost or sts go out for a meal so fingers cross.
Roll on tomorrow day off :) xx

Hey Wendy! Good Luck for tonight, you've had some fantastic losses so don't be disheartened if you have one slower week, even tho I think you will do just fine! I think it's a good idea to wear the same, I always wear something similar too.x Have a good day :) x

Back