hope to be slim for the last time!!

Hey Wendy! Good Luck for tonight, you've had some fantastic losses so don't be disheartened if you have one slower week, even tho I think you will do just fine! I think it's a good idea to wear the same, I always wear something similar too.x Have a good day :) x

Thanks hun xx

Well lost 1lb not happy :-( but oh well better than nothing xx

1lb is NOT to be sniffed at! You should be VERY proud of yourself! Well Done You :) x

I know hun 1lb is good its a loss I was just abit annoyed about it but I'm ok about it now and its a New week tomorrow so going to be extra good this week. My hubby sts so we went out to the hungry horse and had lasagne and I gave my garlic bread to my hubby so pointed my lasagne at 20pp think thats about right . Hows your day been hun? Xx

Hey Wendy, The Lasagne is 22pp as it comes so I reckon if anything you have Over Pointed as Garlic Bread would definitely be more than 2pp. X

Im the same I work really hard this week and only lost 1lb. As you said tomorrow is a new week

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Wendy, The Lasagne is 22pp as it comes so I reckon if anything you have Over Pointed as Garlic Bread would definitely be more than 2pp. X

Oh thats good to hear so I would say its more like 18-19pp it was yummy but won't be having it again as I feel **** this morning my stomach is killing me and I feel really sick, luckly got day off but looking after my grandaughter so still busy as im taking her to a indoor soft play centre and than going to asda to do the shopping. Xx

At my meeting there is a big lump of lard that weighs 1lb so when ever anyone says "only a lb" the leader gets it out and sticks it on their stomach then the smile comes, not that I've had any weight loss for two weeks but still plodding on x

Oh thats good to hear so I would say its more like 18-19pp it was yummy but won't be having it again as I feel **** this morning my stomach is killing me and I feel really sick, luckly got day off but looking after my grandaughter so still busy as im taking her to a indoor soft play centre and than going to asda to do the shopping. Xx

Hey Wendy, Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly :-( Must be the day for it! Indoor Play and Asda sounds fun, have u done your List ;-) x

At my meeting there is a big lump of lard that weighs 1lb so when ever anyone says "only a lb" the leader gets it out and sticks it on their stomach then the smile comes, not that I've had any weight loss for two weeks but still plodding on x

Thats a good thing to do and it was a loss so I dhould be happy with it.
Your weight will come of hun I promise you your doing fab sticking to it xx

Hey Wendy, Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly :-( Must be the day for it! Indoor Play and Asda sounds fun, have u done your List ;-) x

Thanks hun feeling a bit better now.
Had a busy day so far went to sainsburys as they got a half price toy sale so brought quite a few things for xmas for my grandaughter, than took her to the indoor play centre and been to asda.
So now sitting down with a well deserved belgium options before i start some housework and than cook dinner but f9nt know what im going to cook yet xx

Back