How Much Do You Weigh and What Dress Size Are You?

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 14 stone 11 lbs
Size: Comfortable (becoming loose) 18 on bottom and 16-18 on top (depending on the brand)

This thread really does show how weight is not always a good indicator of what size someone might be.

5ft 6" - 16st 5lbs - size 20

11st 12lbs (current weight) 5'6" - size 14

At my heaviest I was 12st 9lbs and size 14 was pretty snug.

As a 17 year old, I weighed 9st 4lbs and was a size 8/10

I'm 5'7
I'm 11 stone exactly
I'm a small 12 and almost fitting in my size 10's.

I've always been heavier than I look! At 10 stone 7 I will fit into most size 10's. Wierd!

Hi everyone, interesting 2c such diversity. I'm 5ft 7.5 inch, 9st11 & q size 12, snug at times! But size 10 in dresses if not fitted as I hv no bust :eek:

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great thread, I'm always curious too about what height/weight/dress size people are!

I'm 5'7" did weigh 23st 10lb and was size 24. Now weigh 16st 10lb and comfortably in size 18, some size 16 tops too! Want to get to around 13st 7lb and hope to be size 14 at that weight. Want to keep some curves!

Great thread, I'm always curious too about what height/weight/dress size people are!

I'm 5'7" did weigh 23st 10lb and was size 24. Now weigh 16st 10lb and comfortably in size 18, some size 16 tops too! Want to get to around 13st 7lb and hope to be size 14 at that weight. Want to keep some curves!

Wow well done on your fantastic weight loss so far xx nice to hear you want to keep your curves too as I disagree with these size 0 models prancing about lol

Wow, fantastic weightloss, well done u! I think curves r stunning, wish I had something on top :( belly's bigger than my boobs lol! x L x

Aw, thanks ladies! You're not doing bad yourselves... Smurfette you're almost half way there, downhill all the way soon. And Ellejay you're so close to your goal you must be feeling amazing.

I've still got a way to go but feeling soooooo much better than this time last year. Hoping to get to my goal by 1st July which will be a year to the day since I started. If I can achieve that it'll be 10 stone loss in one year. Never thought I'd ever achieve that!

x

First pic was January 2012, second was Christmas Day 2013... I've lost a whole dog! (Not really - my OH was holding her!)

Attachments

• image-612591189.jpg
    image-612591189.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 250
  • image-3503570452.jpg
    image-3503570452.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 243
Sparkley said:
First pic was January 2012, second was Christmas Day 2013... I've lost a whole dog! (Not really - my OH was holding her!)

Well done, that's a huge difference! :) I got to my 10 stone loss today, and it feels pretty good - started at 21.5 stone, today at 11.5 stone, size 28/30 down to a size 14, 5'8". :) xx

Wow Tracey, that is truely amazing - well done, you deserve to be feeling on top of the world! Hope to join you in the 10 stone loss club at some point! x

Well done, that's a huge difference! :) I got to my 10 stone loss today, and it feels pretty good - started at 21.5 stone, today at 11.5 stone, size 28/30 down to a size 14, 5'8". :) xx

WOW AMAZING!! what a bloody achievement, well done hun!!

Aw, thanks ladies! You're not doing bad yourselves... Smurfette you're almost half way there, downhill all the way soon. And Ellejay you're so close to your goal you must be feeling amazing.

I've still got a way to go but feeling soooooo much better than this time last year. Hoping to get to my goal by 1st July which will be a year to the day since I started. If I can achieve that it'll be 10 stone loss in one year. Never thought I'd ever achieve that!

x

Hi hun, what an amazing achievement that'll b by then, you're doing great!
It does feel good, but slow weight loss since xmas is disheartening at times, but still proud of what I've achieved x hope u get a chance 2 pop by soon x L x

Sparkley said:
Wow Tracey, that is truely amazing - well done, you deserve to be feeling on top of the world! Hope to join you in the 10 stone loss club at some point! x

Thank you, hon, I'm positive you will, you've made such brilliant progress so far, you'll reach it in no time! :) xx

Back