Hubz's food diary

I'm a bit the same. I have a weight in mind but I haven't been that weight for so long I don't know if I'll look how I want. I'm a 14 and would like be a 10 ideally :) x

Food for today:

Breakfast: Pinapple, Mango, Melon fingers, 1x Alpen bar (HEB)
Snacks: 1x quorn sasuage roll 2.5 syns, 1x Quorn scotch egg 2.5 syns
Lunch: Jacket Potato (no butter), left over chilli with lots of veg, salad - lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn with cheese (HEA)

1 tea - spalsh of skimmed milk - 0.5 syn, 2 fruit flakes will syn for 0.5 just in case.

I will have another fruit bowl after my 1 hour swim as I will be hungry, then home for a veggie stir free with soya sauce, all free for my dinner. Had a pack of ww crisps for 4 syns.

Total syns 10[ image.jpg

Just found this photo on my iPad from the other day.

Hi Hubz :) Your food diaries look great, and a 3lb weight loss is a graet start! I've been a long time member of SW and not everyone comes in with 7lb losses. Don't be too disappointed, and keep doing what you're doing :D Like BlondieSam said, 3lb a week and it'll build up and you'll be buying a brand new wardrobe before you know it!

Hi Hubz :) Your food diaries look great, and a 3lb weight loss is a graet start! I've been a long time member of SW and not everyone comes in with 7lb losses. Don't be too disappointed, and keep doing what you're doing :D Like BlondieSam said, 3lb a week and it'll build up and you'll be buying a brand new wardrobe before you know it!

Thanks very much Sarah and thanks for popping in. I will keep at it and hope I keep loosing.

Breakfast: Weetabix fruit and nut mini crisps 35g and skimmed milk HEXA & B.
Lunch: Subway tuna salad, lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, red onion, pepper, jalapeno, gherkins (5 syns)
Snacks: watermelon, strawberries, WW strawberry cheesecake yogurt, nectarine, pomm bear crisps (5 syns)
Dinner: Sweet chilli and ginger salmon, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, parsnip, carrot, swede
Total – 10 syns

I didn't really get a chance for lunch today after my volunteering I went straight to the swimming pool, then shopping. Did pop into Co-op for something quick and easy to eat and I walked out with fruit bowls, so happy with myself for that. My quiche doesn't look much like a quiche but was pretty nice.

Breakfast: Weetabix fruit and nut crispy minis HEXB & skimmed milk HEXA

Lunch: Snacks – melon, strawberry, grapes, apples, strawberries, WW yogurt

Dinner: Cheddar, onion and quiche & salad 3 syns, I had near enough 2 portions so will call it 6 syns. & salad – mushrooms, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, celery, orange and green pepper, new potatoes.

Total syns - 6

So all of today's diary:

Breakfast: wm toast (HEB), runny boiled eggs, fruit salad. Milk for tea (HEA)

Lunch: 3x Jacobs cream crackers (2 each = 6) with FREE cottage cheese, 2x apples, watermelon, WW yogurt

Dinner: SW Quorn Sheperds pie – mashed potato with some skimmed milk from allowance, quorn mince, 400g chopped tomatoes, 200ml passata with basil, celery, carrot, garlic, onion, 1x vegetable stock pot. FREE. With salad – lettuce, cucumber, red onion, celery.

Total syns = 6

Breakfast: Melon. Splash of milk for tea – 0.5

Lunch: 3x Ryvita (HEB), 2x Dairylea light triangles, salad – lettuce, cucumber, red onion, sweetcorn, free cottage cheese, Mullerlight yogurt. Tiny bit of light mini babybel (didn’t like it) 0.5 syn.

Dinner: Prawn & salad – lettuce cucumber, lettuce, red onion, gherkins, green pepper, mango and chilli dressing (2)

Snacks: 2x tangerines.

Total syns = 3

Last edited:
So far today I have had:

0.5 syns for milk, may have another cup of tea as it's freezing today.

Breakfast: 1x hifi rocky bar (part of HEB, will have another one later after swimming as I am always starving by then). Tesco fruit platter - plum, pinapple, pear, apple, appricots, pinapple.

Lunch will be: Jacket potato (no butter), light mature cheddar cheese (HEA) with salad - lettuce, cucumber, red onion, spring onion, sweetcorn, 1x Apple.

Snacks: Bannana, hifi rocky bar.

Dinner: Leftover cottage pie from Sunday, with cabbage, brocolli, mushrooms that need to be used and possibly my last carrot.

Syns = 1 (I'm sure I'll have another tea so will syn x2 0.5 syns).

Will need to speak to my consultant about whether I can split my HEX's would really help.

Last edited:
Do you mean splitting your milk and cheese Hubz?

Yes, oops typing error. I see many people do have half milk / half cheese or whatever but not really sure your supposed too. I do find that the milk allowance is too much for me in one day, even when having cereal and the cheese is quite generous for when I only want a sprinkle.

Back