I am back again

well done love

Great loss well done :) xxx

well done hun your doing great and with the running to x x

Well done hun you are doing fab :) xxx

How are you getting on Ciars? :) Have my fingers tightly crossed for another loss this week :)

Ok so I have had a bad 2 weeks with my 30th last week! I decided to not weigh myself last week and just give myself the 2 weeks.... according to my scales I have still managed to loose 5lbs.... now I dont really trust my scales to be 100% accurate but its normally within a lb or so - I am happy with that :) I am off work since last Tuesday until next monday and have been walking alot and going off on adventures climbing mountains and up early to do some photography so its obviously paying off!
i have decided to go it alone as I was paying SW just to be weighed and its too expensive just for that! I will see how I get on weighing myself but in fairness I have not done too badly so far!
Plus I got an amazing present from my family! 2 things I love - flying and photography :) So asmuch as I loved it I was kind of scared as I know those smaller planes have a weight restriction and when I looked it up it is 19stone which I am very close to but also states you must be a medium build..... now in my eyes I am definitely not a medium build so kind of nervous about that. I have decided to wait until late September to do it which still gives me time to get rid of more weight and slim down a little! That will keep me motivated.
I have added a couple of pictures as one of my walks was a 4 hour mountain hike thing where I went a hell of a long way up and I am proud I was able to do it with not having to stop much at all :D

Happy birthday for last week! And well done on all the losses - I can understand you not wanting to pay for the SW weigh ins, but I have been wondering myself if that's the discipline that helps to stay on track - has that been your experience, because you've done so well?

Fab birthday presents too!!! I love photography too - not so sure about the flying, although the dare devil part of me always fancied learning how to fly a helicopter :)

Wow! That's what you call motivation! You can do it hun, I bet you'll have an absolute whale of a time. My cousin had a hot air baloon trip as part of their anniversary and she said that was amazing so I bet what you'll end up doing will be twice as much! :DD

Hope you had a wonderful birthday lovely - HUGE congrats for the weightloss too :D and the exercise!

happy birthday love wow it looks lovely x x

Them views look amazing I love hills and mountains :) xxx

Thanks guys. I dont know how I did it as I had another bad week but I am down 2lbs.... on friday I was up 3 but I am sticking to my official weigh in day and time for updates. I was back to work today after nearly 2 weeks off so back into a routine now and hopefuuly back on track.

Ladyfelsham I definitely think the weigh ins are a big part of keeping it all on track. At the moment I am motivated (apart from slipping up during my birthday and time off work) so I am going to go it alone for now and as soon as I feel that slipping or the weight loss is stopping I am going to go back. I know it sounds like an excuse but I really dont have time at the moment to stay for the class. I go to a running class on monday and wednesday and kettlebells on tuesday and thursday. I also try to walk the dogs at least 5k every day and more at the weekends as well as looking after the horses that myself and my sister have which are not as much work now but in the winter take up all my free time as there is alot of work involved.
Over the last year I have lost nearly 6 stone and I am nearly half way to my goal..... that was with slipping up for a few months so I am hoping to be near target by this time next year. I always said I wanted to loose the weight slowly and consistently :)

Over the last year I have lost nearly 6 stone and I am nearly half way to my goal..... that was with slipping up for a few months so I am hoping to be near target by this time next year. I always said I wanted to loose the weight slowly and consistently :)

Wow that is such a brilliant loss - what a year! And well done on this week too, all that exercise is paying off :)

Well done onthe loss lovely - and the 6 stone too! You are an inspiration and well on your way - you're awesome! :)

you have done amazing my lovely x x x

Back