I have been TOLD to re-feed.

good luck with refeed irish. dont waste time and energy on that rude person (unless of course it causes u to lose pounds). Enjoy ur break and hope ur kids r ok.

What a stinker - my pharmacist isn't great - but I'm only in week 3. Could you change your pharmacist ?

You have been soo strong and I have much admiration for you - I hope I can stay as strong as you have.

All the best in whatever you decide !

xxx

Personally I think that you should try re-feeding and calorie control diet first. I have been on refeed and maintenance for 7 weeks had a holiday and been away for the weekend and still lost 6 pounds, like you I did not have a lot more to lose. Why dont you try having six small snacks after refeed to try and boost your metabolism. good luck keep us posted and enjoy your break.x

Sometimes I despair! I haven't received a reply to the second letter I sent LT - the optimist in me hopes someone there might be having a look at this site (I may have mentioned its name in praise of it ;)) before getting back to me.
The rest of me thinks I should have sent that one recorded delivery too!

In spite of everything IM I think you've done brilliantly! You could so easily have caved on several occasions - you're great!

Enjoy your time away, you sooo deserve it. And I hope the kids soon feel better, I'm sure they'll be fine. xx

Just a quick update- brilliant few days away- scales showing no gains so far, and I've had a few 'wobbles' (2-3 beers!) No losses either but that'd be pushing it!
Off work until next monday so will get no work done that day as I'll be catching up on here! LOL!

Hi,
well welcome back, glad you had a good break. Was hoping you would post, what happened with the kiddies, they were sick before you left. Hope you have a good break from work, nice to have a week off after a trip away, recharge the batteries. How did the refeed go, did you enjoy the eating and some beers? Bet they were even nicer eh!?
Doirin

Im sure you will not let anyone stand in the way of your goal, you are made of MUCH sterner stuff than that! Best of luck, hun. xx

Well done on sts! That's some achievement! xx

I think you were great to stay so calm, who does he think he is? Anyway, you have done great so far and as you say, you will shift that last bit with or without him - enjoy your few days, by the way, where can you get the ketostix? Breathstrips? something for constipation? x x

Thats great well done, glad u had a nice few days away :)

Hi Irishmum
I was only just thinking of you the other day and how you were enjoying your break...I think that is a great achievement for you to STS....and you no doubt enjoyed yourself...2-3 beers..I think if anyone deserves them, you do!! You have been such a rock over the past few months through everything.

I hope all the family are fine and have a great week off! Enjoy..

Take care

Fair play to you Irishmum, firstly staying so calm when presented with an idiot of the highest order. Glad you had a few great days in Mayo, and congrats on staying the same. Good luck with the rest of your week.

hey irish! i didnt know you had gone on yer jollys so you had a whole thread dedicated to wondering where you were! lol glad you are having a nice time off and well done on the sts :) x

Back