I just cant wait to be slim :) my journey begins

DAY 8 and 1st weigh in. Lost 9.5lbs, so close to 10lbs but i'm happy with that.
Also, think my headaches are related to caffeine withdrawal so i'm forcing myself black coffee. Cant stand black tea. And having peppermint tea too.. Hopefully that will get a grip on those.!!

Also, think my headaches are related to caffeine withdrawal so i'm forcing myself black coffee. Cant stand black tea. And having peppermint tea too.. Hopefully that will get a grip on those.!!

Wooopppeeee thsts FAB!!! Wat am awesome start. Thst woulda taken weeks on WW or SW xxx

Good to it Hun. Ketosis took me I think around 4 days :) xxx not long but you will still lose even if your not in it yet ? x

I also found after about a week. It was easy ? it's just getting past the first week or two before your hunger completely goes. Xx

Hi Hun. Yeah u can take pain killers for head. And just keep drinking loads of water and it should go eventually. Don't give in though Hun. It'll be ok xx

Aw wowzers Nai!!! 9.5lbs is amazing for your first week you must be delighted. Doesnt that spur you into week 2 :)

Hope ur headaches diminish soon.

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks everyone.. I'm happy with it. I just wish i started this 3 weeks ago.

No-one knows I'm doing LT and I've my friends hen party this wknd and we are booked into hotel. How am i gona avoid drinking and eating. I could say antibiotics for drinking but how to explain not eating. I'm thinking if i say throat infection, my baby has had it so it might plan out but. She was on antibiotics and not eating much! If i get stuck, should i try protein type foods? Any ideas/advice would be great x

Well done, there is no feeling like that first weigh in! I'm struggling at the mo as the shakes are making me gag slightly!!!
I'm on black coffee and have to say that in his heat the peppermint tea is quite refreshing! Lady grey is good for black tea it has a good taste, just don't leave it in too long!

I have no words of wisdom for your hen do. I would have put off joining lipotrim until after that so kudos to you for joining. It's not ideal but protein/salads I think are "safe" coz the packs can't be made in advance and drink lots of water!!!!!

Oooo hard one lol.
Drinking just say about being on antibiotics ?
Eating just say your stuffed from all the water you have to drink with the tablets otherwise you suffer from headaches if you don't and could say your just having milkshakes high in sugar to keep your levels to. :-/ lol xxx ?

I think i'll get around it but might have small blip. Gona go with throat infection. I'm prepared for it thou if it happens! Can i drink sparkling water on LT? I was hoping to blag that as vodka & lemonade.

Keelykins- the hen was brought forward a couple of wks and tbh if i dont just start and try i'll always have a reason to hold off starting and i'm just getting fatter and more down! At least this weeks weigh in has made me realise i can do it..

I think i'll get around it but might have small blip. Gona go with throat infection. I'm prepared for it thou if it happens! Can i drink sparkling water on LT? I was hoping to blag that as vodka & lemonade.

Keelykins- the hen was brought forward a couple of wks and tbh if i dont just start and try i'll always have a reason to hold off starting and i'm just getting fatter and more down! At least this weeks weigh in has made me realise i can do it..

Yup you can drink unlimited amounts of sparkling water x

Thanks goose! I'll be drunk on the stuff haha x

Hows you & baby today?

Shes playing with my dad right now whilst im
In bed on minimins!!! Haha! Should get up... We did all go to bed at 3am!

Shes had a bit of a temp last few days but getting better

Feeling very motivated n staying 100% .. Got some Cambridge products to mske meal times less awkward ;) feel much happier x

Ah stay in bed :) i'm up about 4 times in night wee'ing!! Annoying as baby slept through (typical)

so u gona mix cambridge and LT? How much is cambridge a week. LT is quite expensive for what it is.

Ah stay in bed :) i'm up about 4 times in night wee'ing!! Annoying as baby slept through (typical)

so u gona mix cambridge and LT? How much is cambridge a week. LT is quite expensive for what it is.

45 a week ... But the lady came to my house which was awesome

She was soooooooooo nice and they've done the diet before. I HATE being served my lipotrim n weighed by these 18 year old skinny girls who have no clue wAt uve been through. N i feel like i get a look of disgust from them! Lol its probs in my head!!!

Cambridge consultants have been overweight n done the diet so its soo much nicer talking to them. My consultant was just lovely. And the products!! Wow the choice is awesome!!

n i love thst they have different steps ... So if u are sick of no food you can move up a step, add food n still lose weight.

LT was my first choice cos of price but with the price increase n wat u get for your money its a total rip off. For the same amount you get so much more with Cambridge, u can talk about how ure week went etc. its like a lil conselling session!!

Id go check there website out

Ive got a family break coming up n now i have soups n porridges im considering staying 100% as i can join in with family meal times n eat a little if i need to. I will let u know how i get on but as i have a few weeks stash of lipotrim ill be mixing the two... Dont know if im meant to!

That does sound really good. LT is £46 in my pharmacy! Must have alook at website but i think i'v set myself an easier target for LT. If i lose another 10lb i'm going to do SW plan and excerise but hey i might change my mind again at that stage. I know i had good weight loss but i suffer bad with headaches so have had to increase my caffeine to stop. Then i'll go through caffeine withdrawal when i try to cut down on that.. Vicious circle.

I know that feeling there's always something to get in the way of starting!

I did Cambridge for a while, didn't work out coz I had a run of social engagements typically but yes I like all the steps on it too, and I still lost the same amount of weight!

Too much choice and too little will power!

If u find lipotrims a struggle to carry on have a look at cambridge or go see a consultant who can explain it all. Theres plans which let u have milk and even food... There are lots if steps n plans on Cambridge, so u can pick wat suits you .. I had a peanut choc bar with a black tea last might while my whole family were tucking into choc bars n cookies n i honestky did not feel
Deprived. My sis in law offered m choc n it was so easy for me to say... Ivd got one already!! Once im bsck home im happy to do just my shakes but with this i feel like i can carry on without feeling the need to cheat

Thanks goose.. I'll see how i get on this wknd. I think its the social aspect that gets me. Also without this group i wouldnt of lasted this long x

Thanks goose.. I'll see how i get on this wknd. I think its the social aspect that gets me. Also without this group i wouldnt of lasted this long x

Yup social aspect is a killer for me to. Wish i could hibernate with my shakes for 3/4 months n come out a slim bean!!

Foods such an important part of family abd friends and life in general

Back