I just want to lose 1 pound.

I'm backkk. lol

So, I have put that person on ignore because honestly, I don't get how someone can tell me that I need to eat more when I used to eat a whole lot of food and I gained so much weight that I ended being 213ib at my highest and the struggle I go through every day to lose the weight.

I am emotional, and I even stopped writing the foods I ate on here because of what people said. I love when people offer advice but sometimes I just felt like I am being judged and honestly some of the advice is rubbish there i said I don't even care no more lol. e.g eat more person.

I wanted this to be a place where I could be open and just cry about binging if I want to or celebrate when I lose weight. Be comfortable and not be judged when I post cos honestly we are judged everywhere else, I thought and want this to be the one place where I can write about the junk I ate, the weight I lost, gain. The real unfiltered journey.

I am going to come back because I miss reading other's posts of people who are going through the same thing as me. And also, I want this to be a positive place for me where I can write about my weight loss journey.

So, I weighed myself and I am 198.8ib which means I am finally under 200 pounds. Yayyy! I am soo happy. It has taken me almost two years of me slowly changing my lifestyle and trying to be better, of course I still binge but now I have cut down on my binging. I call them cheat days lol and I only eat a pack of crisps and maybe some chocolate. But I only allow myself to do that once in two weeks. or three weeks. Which is an improvement from every day or every other day.

I also got a new job which is close to home which means I get to walk home and that's another exercise.

I have also discovered an app called lose weight in 30 days. And I luv it, it is like 10 min workouts each day and it really tones my body, so every few days after work I try to do that.

I worked out yesterday, just some dancing and weight lifting, i really wanna work on my arms. They need some toning, lol

The plan today is to do the Davina superbody DVD.

Eating wise, I cut down on bread, when I started the new job I would have a packed lunch and I would have a sandwich, and then breakfast would include bread to so I was eating bread almost everyday. So, I cut it out completely for a few weeks. Honestly, I felt better, had more energy, was less bloated and I lost a bit of weight.

Now I have healthy lunches at work and I do have bread but maybe once or twice a week if that.

Congratulations, TidePeach. Good to read about your success.

Great to see you back again and great news about being unded 200

Oh yay congrats 😆😆😆

Grrr I don’t believe you get haters that’s one thing that’s just silly on a weight loss forum you need encouragement and golly everyone is different...

My first mini goal is not to put on weight

Sounds simple doesn’t it? Sigh

Here goes

Big hugs

♥️

Oh yay congrats 😆😆😆

Grrr I don’t believe you get haters that’s one thing that’s just silly on a weight loss forum you need encouragement and golly everyone is different...

My first mini goal is not to put on weight

Sounds simple doesn’t it? Sigh

Here goes

Big hugs

Aweee, big hugs to you to. That's a great first goal. Just not gaining weight is a battle in itself but I know you got it. <3

Just did a Davina superbody work out. Last week I did two workouts of the Pussycat dolls workout Dvds. I really wanted to workout 3 times last week but I didn't end up working out on Saturday, I don't even remember what I was going. Probably just relaxing.

Since the person I work with left, I have had to do her work and my work and she was kind of my shield because I work for a family business and it's pretty crazy there.

So, work has been more stressful for the last month or so and I have trying to workout and not binge eat as a form of dealing with it.

I have also started having soup. I am taking baby steps so we will start with store bought cup soup and then move on to me making healthy soup.

Good you recognise the stress and are looking after yourself, TidePeach.

I bought a Morphy Richard's soup maker - it makes good soup but is a nuisance to clean. The blade is screwed in and the screws doing clean easily! I do recommend a soup maker though.

I love soup, i am the queen of homemade soup.

Good you recognise the stress and are looking after yourself, TidePeach.

I bought a Morphy Richard's soup maker - it makes good soup but is a nuisance to clean. The blade is screwed in and the screws doing clean easily! I do recommend a soup maker though.

Ohh, i am going to need to look into that. I need to stop being lazy and going for the quick bread or packet of crisps
Congrats on the new job! New member here looking forward to seeing what you get up to x
Awee thank you and yayy i hope you are enjoying it here.

Update time.

I feel like im in rut you know when you dont have the energy to exercise or prepare healthy meals yeah that's how im feeling right now and I just wanna get out of it.

So, the first step is I came on here to talk about it and actually acknowledge it. I need to get out of this rut cos I can feel the weight coming back on :(

Losing weight is really a up/down journey for life.

Morning @TidePeach , im exactly the same. Anytime i reach for food i dont want im going to pick up the phone and post instead.

Didn’t work out today. I had a headache from work. But I didn’t eat junk when I got home small wins

I just feel empty right now idk if that’s the right word. Like I just feel like I am striving for nothing. There’s nothing I want or nothing that I am yearning for or working hard for. Idk

tomor I will work out. I really miss it.

So, 2020 is coming. Christmas I am not going to lie I ate so much chocolates and crisps and I haven't been working out. I did T25 once, my legs felt like they were on fire and my arm started hurting like it had dislodged I have only worked out once since then.

But it's the new year and I want to be fit. I want to have a fit body. For the first time ever in my life. Like junk food gives me a momentary happiness but I want my goal 2020 to aim to be fit.

Yay, youre back.
Its the perfect time to make a plan and get focussed for 2020

Back