I need to say this.....

Oh yes. Sexy old man lol!!!

I'm probably going to be alone with this one but something mega mega sexy about Liam from oasis. It's the attitude. For some reason works for me (not in real life. I'd kill him)

He has a very arrogant but sexy edge to him. I certainly wouldn't say no.

Have to add Stevie Gerrard to this thread ... another de-lish addition in my opinion :) x

Katie85 said:
He has a very arrogant but sexy edge to him. I certainly wouldn't say no.

Have to add Stevie Gerrard to this thread ... another de-lish addition in my opinion :) x

Oh yes he is lovely. So if we are going down the footballer road then David beckham. Don't care what anyone says about him, he is LOVELY.

You know what I'm with you on Liam Gallagher he's just such an arrogant toaster! But I love him!! Xx

Deezer said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm Russell Brand!!!!!!
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Oh hell yes!... Although more so before he got with Katy Perry...you know when if was still a crazy man whore! ;-)

Also
Jack Black
Sean Connery (Sp?)
Sean Bean
Gary Oldman
Rupert Grint...
Ok thats enough for now lol

violetfire said:
Also
Jack Black
Sean Connery (Sp?)
Sean Bean
Gary Oldman
Rupert Grint...

Rupert grint... Never heard that one before :) xx

violetfire said:
Also
Jack Black
Sean Connery (Sp?)
Sean Bean
Gary Oldman
Rupert Grint...

Although jack black has got something.... Dunno what it is but he has haha xx

Deezer said:
Anyone who makes me laugh I'm a sucker for!!! One of my weirder ones... Is Eddie Izzard!!! X

Haha mine is Ross noble! Very odd looking just find him so funny he's hot! Xx

Vinny Jones....sorry but I WOULD!

x S

Shivie said:
Vinny Jones....sorry but I WOULD!

x S

Lol, don't be sorry!! Lots of lovely fellas out there. And I'm seeing that us girls all seem to love a bod boy or one who can make us laugh. Now I'm going back to daydream about Colin farrel!!

After seeing breaking dawn I have to say im still team Jacob all the way. Don't know his real name but the guy who plays him is mighty fine. now I'm slightly concerned as in 2 days that's a cartoon cat and a werewolf I've admitted to fancying lol!!!

I love Russell and Eddie Izzard also have a thing about Robert webb after Flash Dance, maybe its a thing about boys who wear make up... ummm i should have a think about that lol

oh yeah and Marcus Mumford, i would like to have mumfords sons lol

pamdev said:
After seeing breaking dawn I have to say im still team Jacob all the way. Don't know his real name but the guy who plays him is mighty fine. now I'm slightly concerned as in 2 days that's a cartoon cat and a werewolf I've admitted to fancying lol!!!

Taylor lautner Hun, my mum said the same thing then I told her he was 19 haha she nearly cried! :) xx

Back