I'm back in the room!! Again! ....78lbs to go!!

Welcome back on your restart, your food looks good.

I always think that any exercise is good, you say your 30 minute walk was all you could manage but that in itself is a good achievement, well done x

Welcome back on your restart, your food looks good.

I always think that any exercise is good, you say your 30 minute walk was all you could manage but that in itself is a good achievement, well done x

Thank you Becky :) I managed 1hr walk today so was really pleased with that, it all adds up in a week :) I cant wait to get back to the gym and swimming but I have a few more weeks to wait for that as my internal stitches will take longer to heal :( But I am enjoying walking and have been planning my meals ahead so I have every intention of staying on plan and getting to my goal :) xx

I didn't do any exercise for the first couple of months and everything was lost through diet. .... you'll soon be up to full speed I'm sure x

I didn't do any exercise for the first couple of months and everything was lost through diet. .... you'll soon be up to full speed I'm sure x

Yes you did fantastic!! A total transformation :) Im determined to do this. you are proof that if I stick to it, the pounds will come off :) xx

Yes you did fantastic!! A total transformation :) Im determined to do this. you are proof that if I stick to it, the pounds will come off :) xx

They definitely will, and it gets easier as you go along. ..To start off I was losing because I was so stubborn I refused to give in but now I find it easy to stick with it.

I had an epic lunch yesterday bit within half an hour of eating it I was working out how to compensate with it. ..I never would have in the past!

The start of my journey is missing because my diary was in the wrong place and admin deleted it but I kick started with very clean eating. ... a big thing for me too was to stop drinking. ...work and personal pressures had got me to the point where a bottle of wine a night was the norm. ..cutting that out had a huge impact on my calorie intake!

Now my biggest problem is sugar but I try to restrict myself on that so it doesn't get too out of hand!

I have got good at estimating calories too so yesterday I knew roughly what the damage was going to be before I checked. ...that is a big help when you're eating out

I'm sure that you'll do well with this as you seem very determined x

Reading through your diary and I just want to say well done for keeping going. You have had a lot to contend with but you are not giving in - great!!!!

They definitely will, and it gets easier as you go along. ..To start off I was losing because I was so stubborn I refused to give in but now I find it easy to stick with it.

I had an epic lunch yesterday bit within half an hour of eating it I was working out how to compensate with it. ..I never would have in the past!

The start of my journey is missing because my diary was in the wrong place and admin deleted it but I kick started with very clean eating. ... a big thing for me too was to stop drinking. ...work and personal pressures had got me to the point where a bottle of wine a night was the norm. ..cutting that out had a huge impact on my calorie intake!

Now my biggest problem is sugar but I try to restrict myself on that so it doesn't get too out of hand!

I have got good at estimating calories too so yesterday I knew roughly what the damage was going to be before I checked. ...that is a big help when you're eating out

I'm sure that you'll do well with this as you seem very determined x

Thank you Becky, that is really good advise and info!! I am so determined to do this, I cant go on like this anymore. I have been on a diet of some kind for so many years now.....but Im sure everyone here can relate to that!! Im just taking it a day at a time :) xx

Reading through your diary and I just want to say well done for keeping going. You have had a lot to contend with but you are not giving in - great!!!!

Thank you, it has been a very tough time but I survived and Im going to focus forward and get to where I need to be :) xx

Day 3

Breakfast - 200ml skimmed milk and 50g oats (255)

Snack - Banana (100)
Lunch - Mushroom soup (196)
Snack - 2 x satsumas and a low fat yogurt (155)
Dinner - Cheese and Bacon crustless quiche with savoury rice and large salad (495)
Snack - Cadbury highlights hot chocolate (40)

Total for the day = 1241 calories :)

Drinks - Tea x 1, Coffee x 2, 2L water

Exercise - 1/2 hour walk :)

Thank you Becky, that is really good advise and info!! I am so determined to do this, I cant go on like this anymore. I have been on a diet of some kind for so many years now.....but Im sure everyone here can relate to that!! Im just taking it a day at a time :) xx

I found a diary I did on here 4 or 5 years ago earlier. ....its like I was a completely different person and never stayed on the wagon for anymore than a week or two at a time!

I found a diary I did on here 4 or 5 years ago earlier. ....its like I was a completely different person and never stayed on the wagon for anymore than a week or two at a time!

Ah wow!! I bet that was really interesting to read!! I read through mine a while ago, its surprising how many I have started over the years. Glad to say, most of it showed some progress but much like you, I fell of the wagon a fair few times!! This is definately the last diary I am writing and intend to see it all the way through to the end :) xx

I can't wait until the day I can change my diary title to maintaining!

Here to follow. So sorry to hear about the tough time you've been having but glad you made it through and are on the mend. Well done for getting off to a great start this week!

And really admire your positive attitude despite the tough time you've been having!

Last edited:
And really admire your positive attitude despite the tough time you've been having!

Hi, aw thank you!! It's really lovely to have you follow and support me :) I never stay down for long!! Onwards and upwards :) xx

Day 4

So today is my first day on holiday :) I arrived in Felixstowe this morning for a caravan holiday with my two boys :)

I'm still 100% on plan :)

Breakfast - skimmed milk and oats with sweetener. (257)
Snack - Banana (100)
Lunch - chicken soup (194) bread roll (150)
Snack - chocolate digestive (80)
Dinner - chicken pizza (245), with1 table spoon of coleslaw (70), 1 slice of garlic bread (80) and pre packed salad bowl (50).

Total for today 1226 calories :)

Drinks - 2 x coffee, 2l water and 2 glasses of diet cola.

Exercise - tons of walking on the beach 2 hrs + :))

Last edited:
Food sounds good. Hope you have a fab holiday x

Food sounds good. Hope you have a fab holiday x

Thank you hunnie, it's all lovely so far and having a great time :) x

That sounds lovely, hope you have a brill time. And well done sticking to cals on hols! :)

Thank you sweetheart, I am determined to do this .....and to lose weight on holiday especially as this is my first week back on plan :) x

Back