im kat and im on the cambridge diet - day 1!!!

Just reading some messages for motivations and 16lbs!! OMG i bet that gave you the motivation you needed. Im not hungry but i am sure craving food .. healthy food at that! also have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth this is only day two .. need to get weighed for motivation. although my consultants scales always make me heavier that my own!

I put coffee in vanilla, all the choc ones and even the cappuccino ones :D

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *bounces*

Great losses Kat :) CD is amazing if you can stick to it.

i lost 8lbs - so now i have lost 26lbs in 3 weeks on 100% (kind of lol) - i did have a cherry coke zero for mothers day lol .

i have been doing some maths and i have worked out if I can average out at a 5lb a week loss for the next 25 weeks then i will have lost another 125 lbs which will take me to 11 stone. i know its not impossible to get those kinds of losses on the cambridge diet i just have to remain focussed - which will be the end of september, it seems like a long way away. after that I am aiming to slowly lose another 30 pounds, just over 2 stone because for once4 in my adult life i would like to be under 10 stone lol. but i said in the start of september i would try and do the insanity workout to try and help change my body shape, which i am sure will just be some bones and a lot of wrinkly saggy skin lol.

just downloaded a weight loss graph app on my tablet and it tracks weight loss and makes all kinds of predictions, its pretty cool. so every monday when i get my weigh in I will add my new weight and it will keep records for me, so i have my ideal weight at 132lbs which is just under 9 and a half stone, i have put in that i want to get to that weight by 30th november but based on my current weight loss its predicting i will be at target by mid august, i know i wont be, but its a nice feeling LOL.

26lb in three weeks??? Omg, that is FANTASTIC!!! You must be ecstatic with those results, well done Kat. :) x

It may slow down but even so, just look at the difference you've made so far. They're fantastic numbers, you must be thrilled. X

Absolutely amazing Kat and that app sounds really good too!! Yes the weight might come off slower but I think you will be there before you goal of November, especially once you start your insanity DVDs ;) x

found a halloween ball i want to go to, have wanted to for years so im booking it this weekend and im totally going to use that as my motivation for this diet.

Good girl, I think that really helps.
I've got lots of mini goals, a particular dress in my wardrobe, a birthday meal, but the big one is beginning of October when we have our annual girlie 80's weekend at butlins.
This year for the first time ever, I'm not going to be the fat one. :) x

Back