im kat and im on the cambridge diet - day 1!!!

So I've been told - just because they're slim doesn't make them any happier or indeed nicer!! X
Got to chant this to myself at a wedding soon when I'm in photos with my partners size 10 very pretty ex wife! :-/

I know. My friends are all lovely. A stick insect size 8 most of them, but lovely. Lol.
They are all really complimentary, always telling me my hairs nice or ooo, love that top, etc, but none of them are or have been overweight. They have no actual understanding of my issues. X

im sick of skinny people telling me i dont need to lose weight too, its like, i cant run at the moment, i dont like running, but i would like to be able to

I think it's sabotage, one of my good friends is always telling me I'm fine as I am, that I don't need to lose weight.
I secretly think she enjoys having the fat friend. Maybe she's secretly suffering from insecurities of her own and she's scared of me becoming more visible as an attractive woman. Maybe she can't take the competition? Lol.
God, this site is like therapy!! :) x

yes my best friend is a very attractive vixen who gets a lot of male attention and she was like, oh youre nopt going to lose loads of weight are you? bog off lol

That's actually happened to me a couple of times, I've just not had my evening shake, not deliberately, just had something else going on.
I don't think it helps though, I think it sends me into a kind of starvation mode where the body just refuses to lose anything. Not good!! X

Back