I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm proud of myself today because I actually ate breakfast
I've been to the supermarket and avoided picking up sweeties,
And most importantly - I've kept well away from pepsi and lucozade!!

Im proud of myself as i have lost five pounds on my first week of SW can't believe it works so well never been hungry or really felt deprived! After a day of exercise on and off the next day I'm never that hungry, not sure if that's normal or not maybe someone could explain why? Good luck to everyone who's trying hard x

i am proud of myself today, for resisting having a bit of the victoria sponge that somebody at work baked and bought in for us :D i had an apple instead

Im really proud of myself, Iv just completed my first solo workout at the gym, I did everything my instructor put on my exercise plan all 50min of cardio and all my weights mounting to 1hr 20min workout. I'm now preparing Chicken, new potato's and salad for my tea yum

I'm proud of myself today for getting back on with the 30 day shred after a few days enforced break. Also I was on a course in London today and I didn't buy treat foods on the way home. Well done me!!!

Running a little bit further tonight, im so tired but its worth it

I've already drunk nearly a whole bottle of water since i got into work. Usually a 500ml bottle of water will only be half drunk by the end of day.

Proud that yesterday I spring cleaned my kitchen!!! Took 3 hours and did it in 4 inch heeled shoes so legs feel really tones today!!! And I got loads done at work yesterday and clocked up loads of running up and down stairs at work too so am counting all of the above as body magic!!!!!!
Oh and am finally going to get my eyes tested today after struggling with reading for months!!!

I'm proud of myself today as the last Yum Yum is still in the bread bin uneaten!

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

I'm proud of myself today because for the first time in about 3 weeks I have been completely 100% on plan! :)

I'm proud of myself today that even though I was really disappointed with my weight loss I didn't have any treat food to cheer me up.

Proud today that I resisted Greggs and the sweetie shop, also went to the co-op, walked past all the easter goodies and got just what I went in for!!

Also day 2 without eating lots of crisps and without drinking lucozade/Pepsi/energy drinks!

im proud of myself today because i stuck to my syns (7.5 today) and drank water instead of pop :)

I'm proud of myself today because I've lost another 3.5lbs and got my 1 stone award in group! :D Yay! :)

Lost a total of 1 stone 2.5lbs in 4 weeks. :)

Well done to everyone! Keep it going :)

I was proud of myself yesterday (bit early to be proud of anything today!) because I had some fish fingers and I could have given in to having chips, but I didn't. Piled my plate with cucumber, peppers, onions, carrots, baked beans and two eggs! Felt better for it and I was stuffed!

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

I'm proud because I stuck to the success express yesterday and have had a good start with it again today x

I am proud of myself today for lots of reasons.

I'm proud because I have just realised I had a great NSV this week! Although I have gained at WI on Tuesday, whilst out shopping on Saturday and Sunday I managed to get into clothes in the next size down, comfortably! It just shows, you might not always lose the lb's but you could be losing inches!

I'm also proud that today is my second day back on plan. I'm feeling so much better for it already, and so much more positive about things. I am back to the happy, positive, on track Stevie - this is the person I like.

I'm proud that I've started again with my exercise. I walked for two hours last night with Marie and the dogs - planning some more of the same tonight (well, it'd be a shame not to in this weather!).

I'm not just proud of myself though. I'm proud of all you lovely Miniminers that inspire and motivate me each day!! Well done guys.

I'm proud of myself today because I was in hospital and therefore completely dependent on the NHS for food, but I chose the best option for my lunch and had a jacket potato, salad and cheese instead of a pre-packaged sandwich or a meaty stew that was bound to be high in syns.

Back