I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm proud again as I've stuck to success express for the 2nd day, even though hubby and kids had McDonald's, I had a cup of tea and had a lively salmon stir fry when I got home x

I'm proud of myself today because I did an hour of Nordic walking this morning for the first time ever then this evening I did day 4 level of of the 30 day shred. Thats LOADS of exercise for me.

It's only 10am and I have cleared out the car put all the rubbish in to go to tip sorted out some stuff for the charity shop and made dinner ready for tonight!!!! Having a positive day today and it feels great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of eating rubbish, I've gone for healthy options.

Im proud of my self because I had my tea last night! and then about 10pm ish got a real craving for chinese! i even PICKED UP THE PHONE AND DIALLED THE NUMBER! but before they could answer i slammed it down and ran upstairs and jumped into bed! with a cup of tea and a banana and then went to sleep! after watching pretty in pink =] im feel so proud as normally i would of ordered and scoffed it and then gone on a proper binge!

Well done for hanging up! I don't think I could have done that!

Remember, all these little changes will get you to your goal :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

I'm proud because I dug out my "summer" bag of clothing, and rather than ignore the 3/4 length twill denim trousers i bought in 2010, I pulled them out. they fit. THEY FIT!!!! and comfortably, not any of this "well it fits but I can't sit down..."

I'm proud because I dug out my "summer" bag of clothing, and rather than ignore the 3/4 length twill denim trousers i bought in 2010, I pulled them out. they fit. THEY FIT!!!! and comfortably, not any of this "well it fits but I can't sit down..."

this happened to me I bought a pair of pants from primark and they fit but i couldnt bend over, sit down, BREATHE lol
but i put them on yesterday and they fit like a dream! they where a size 18 and when they didnt fit I was like OMG! I didnt realise how big i had got. for the past few years iv been living in leggings as everything i put a 16/18 on they didnt fit! i was in total denile so bought size 16 leggings to make me feel better about myself! i just wish someone would of told me!

I'm proud of myself cos I did a nine hour shift and made sure I never stopped moving, even when it was quiet. I tool the stairs at every opportunity and I resisted when someone offered me gyoza (only just! Tasty little *******)

Actually, I'm REALLY proud of myself because last night I got stoned, knowing I have a draw full of sweets in my room, and actually really satisfied my munchies with banana and fat free yoghurt <3

I'm proud of myself today because even though I am poorly, I'm being able to choose good foods! Been on plan 100% 2 out of 3 days now and still going strong!

I'm proud of myself as today I will be running 6 miles for sports relief, hoping to do it in about 1 1/2 hours. This time last year I couldn't walk 6 miles with out pain in my knee and hip.

So losing the 4 stone 10lb was really worth while.

cyberjelly said:
I'm proud of myself as today I will be running 6 miles for sports relief, hoping to do it in about 1 1/2 hours. This time last year I couldn't walk 6 miles with out pain in my knee and hip.

So losing the 4 stone 10lb was really worth while.

Good luck and well done x

I went t the pub yesterday with my hubby, child, parents and sister.
everyone else had chips, onion rings etc. I had a lean steak, dry baked potato (with butter buds... not sure I like them!) and salad.

I got up early this morning to do my 30 day shred, then did the housework. Then we had a barbie and I resisted the burgers and sausages.

I'm proud of myself today as my friend bought chips at lunch and I didn't.

I did have two of his, BUT, only two and they tasted horrible! So I think that's my chip craving done with!

I'm proud of myself cos I went out last night and didn't eat crap whilst drunk. I've pretty much managed to keep syn free all week to counter the amount I've drunk and instead of having a big greasy fry up today I had just scrambled eggs with ham and mushroom. Oh and my friend bought chips and I didn't even take one :D

I'm proud of myself today as it was my friends birthday at work and there were loads of cakes and I took none :)

Back