Insert cliché title about weight loss in here......

Here to subscribe.

Thanks all. Been on nights so food has been all over the place. First proper weigh in tomorrow at the meeting and no more night shifts for a while.so not going to worry too much about the loss tomorrow, will be a loss but not as big as the normal first week I don't think as I'm on nights again tonight so I'm all over the place!

It must be difficult when your routine is lacking due to working nights or a shift pattern. All's you can do is keep planning and make sure you always have good nibbles around you. I would imagine tiredness is your worst enemy when working nights and it is well known that tiredness causes us to overeat.

Now that your nights are out of the way maybe you can really focus.
Good luck with WI tomorrow. x

Thanks all. Nights are pants but part of the job :) break time spent looking in here! Luckily i dont over eat on nights as i cant eat! It makes me feel so ill, but i normally make up for it the day aftet!! weigh in is at half five tomorrow, will have to go an resign up at group which I hate doing, hate being the newbie esp when I'm not lol!!

Weigh in went well, 2.4lbs off, so 12,1 now.. so close to hitting the 11's... next weeks weigh in without fail!!!! Gym tonight, normality hits now so time to get on it :) chuffed with the loss,.hope everyone is doing well :)

Your 2.4lb loss is a great start to the new year - Well done.
Start as you mean to go on! x

Thanks all. Good day so.far today, and gym later for a more strenuous class :) feeling motivated and proud of myself!

Back into the routine today, lunch ready to be packed into the bag,.coffee to be made to take with me. Tea tonight planned - having simple meals - I'm normally a pasta with bread and cheese, or Mexican with sour cream, or curry with all the trimmings kinda girl, but I am learning that chicken and veg is better for me, save the nice stuff for.treats rather than every day food, and working - I feel better for not eating it.

Went into sainsburys last night as I was desparate for pasta, looked at the fresh bag that I normally get (and am.ashamed.to say I eat it all!).... 17 points! That's before the sauce, cheese, massive baguette and butter. Made a u turn out of the shop and home
The will power has returned, and I'm sending some all your way!!!! :) hope everyone has a lovely day!

I agree with you on the chicken and veg approach. It's a bit more filling and you know exactly what you are eating too.

Sounds like you made a good decision on stepping away from the Sainsbury's pasta yesterday. This is the problem with ready made stuff - portion control goes out of the window without us even realising it. Stick to homemade!

I'll happily accept some of your passed on willpower - thanks!! x

Back