Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I've started today. Serious headaches. Really snappy at my daughter and hubby to be! Ahhh! I put pepper on my soup and didn't realise this was a 'no no'.

How's everyone finding it?

Sarah

I've started today. Serious headaches. Really snappy at my daughter and hubby to be! Ahhh! I put pepper on my soup and didn't realise this was a 'no no'.

Sarah

Wow headaches already poor u. I thought pepper was OK I add to my soups. I'm second day and doing ok

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Who said pepper wasn't allowed? I thought it was OK

Who said pepper wasn't allowed? I thought it was OK

Apparently not until the next stage! How are you finding the meals? I've had leak and pot soup- quite nice.

The porridge was ok.

The shake was awful- nearly made me throw up!

Ooh well I'm gonna continue using it as it makes soups easier to stomach. I have a bar for lunch around 1 soup around 6/6.30 then hot choc n mint around 8-8.30 with lots of water in between
Xx

Sarah
i used pepper too, and loads of chilli flakes...surely they cant be that bad can they? salt id understand as it makes you hold onto water but I needed to add something to the soup as im stuggling with the taste. i got the tomato one...might get the oriental chilli next week...

Last edited:
Suziefloozie

Love the reason for your edit - 'sausage fingers' really made me laugh :8855:brilliant!!!!

Suziefloozie
Just seen out starting weight and goal weight are very similar. How tall are you? As you can see I'm 5'
xxx

Apparently the tomato is the worst. Has anyone weighed themselves yet? I know in two days in but feeling better today. Still could eat a horse though...

hi guys and girls,

got my consultation in the morning and hoping to start tomorrow too (gotta get the first 2 days out the way at least before I have to head into work!!!)

I have around 10stone to loose so will be on it for a while but figure this will be the best place to find like minded people!!!!

I will be almost exclusively on shakes as I am a really fussy eater in generally but have used whey protein shakes before so kinda know what to expect (I hope)

anyways good luck everyone

Suziefloozie
Just seen out starting weight and goal weight are very similar. How tall are you? As you can see I'm 5'
xxx
Hiya, I'm about 5.6 1/2. Just got those ketone stick things and it says trace amounts :( oh, I bet my weight loss will be rubbish, I'm not really hungry or have headaches but feel weak today. Hope I go into it tomorrow as I get weighed on Tuesday. I've got the spicy tomato soup, it isn't great tbh hence the pepper and chilli flakes I added...maybe that's what kept me out of ketosis??

Hiya, I'm about 5.6 1/2. Just got those ketone stick things and it says trace amounts :( oh, I bet my weight loss will be rubbish, I'm not really hungry or have headaches but feel weak today. Hope I go into it tomorrow as I get weighed on Tuesday. I've got the spicy tomato soup, it isn't great tbh hence the pepper and chilli flakes I added...maybe that's what kept me out of ketosis??
When did u start on plan? May take up to a week. Checked wiv my CDC and black pepper ok

I started on 1st Jan, Deffo feel different today. A very faint headache started about 10 mins ago but I'm due my soup now so hopefully that will stop it. I'll have my choc shake hot while watching corrie :)

Glad the pepper is ok, couldn't stand soup otherwise

I started on 1st Jan, Deffo feel different today. A very faint headache started about 10 mins ago but I'm due my soup now so hopefully that will stop it. I'll have my choc shake hot while watching corrie :)

I started same day and I'm not quite there but will be by end of weekend. Just cooking hubbys dinner so will have my soup at same time

Oh youre brave, I told hubby to get his own - although I cooked it all while pregnant and put in freezer, so he's just reheating! He offered to give me some, and offered ice cream!!!! I resisted but told him off for tempting me!

Finding it so hard to resist food. My daughter is 1 yr and I've just made her Annabel karmel chicken parmesan fingers and broccoli and carrots and I could have easily wolfed the whole lot down!!!

Can't believe my cambridge lady told me pepper was banned. I'm about to tuck into my leak and potato soup and can't wit to add pepper. :)

My cdc has told me pepper is fine and so are all dried herbs and spices :)

Hey guys!

I've started today and so determined to make this the last diet I go on - I've got a whopping 9 stones to lose but hoping with the support and moral boosts from others I can do this.

I've had 3 shakes today but am meant to be having 4 - not sure I can squeeze the last one in :(
I'm meant to be having 4 with 1pt of skimmed milk and was wondering if anyone else was following this plan and is it th end of the world of I can't fit the last one in?!

Glad to have found so many people starting their journey at the same time as me!!

Flower :)

Back