Is the second time harder?

Mmm, now. Talking of cheese,,, on the sllim and save plan 4babybels light can be used for the protein option ,,,,,, i'm not gonna lie .....last time i did 810 i did have these on a regular basis , not strictly CWP i know ,, but they were a god send and i did lose every week !!

Hi girls, I hope everyone is doing ok. I had a good week last week but I drank wine on Saturday night ........kicking myself now because it's put me back :sigh: not looking forward to WI this week

anyway, onwards and downwards on the scales folks :)

Know the feeling! Managed to resist wine but had some ch*****te over the weekend. Not looking forward to WI either now, tomorrow for me. Is your WI today? Good luck, fingers crossed for ya!

WI on Wednesday morning night-owl.....hoping to undo some of the damage today and tomorrow!!

next weekend I am sticking to the diet, not going out and not drinking....I am determined to get below 10st7lb. We are going out for a meal for my brother in laws 40th on 26th and I want to look and feel great so ive gotta knuckle down

good luck for tomorrow Hun xx

Lost a lb! My CWPC says I put the meaning into 'slow but sure' lol. Big effort this week to get 2 or 3 off and I mean it. Good luck tomorrow.

Lost a lb! My CWPC says I put the meaning into 'slow but sure' lol. Big effort this week to get 2 or 3 off and I mean it. Good luck tomorrow.

Lol, It's still a loss :) keep at it you've done so well Hun
thanks, i need a 2lb or more loss but I really can't call it. I'm still starving and swimming in water - lol - so fingers crossed for 8am

4lb loss this week :D so thats 8lb in two weeks :D really thrilled as I'm almost back to the weight I was before I stopped the diet in Feb. Another 8 or 9lb to go.

Hope you're all doing ok x

Well done, that's a brilliant loss! :clap:Worth it in the end! It's so nice when you get rid of the regain and start to break new ground. So good to see that even in the 10's you can still get losses like that if you stick to the plan. Onwards and downwards.

Hi guys, I have restarted today.. I only managed 3 weeks last time and then a night off turned into a few months :-( Determined to be more successful this time!

Thank you.. made it through day one yesterday.. and day two is going well so far, so already further along on the returning road than before :)

That's great! I am making a concerted effort to SS this week too. I'm a day ahead of you -- this is my day 3 of perfect SS-ing. Stick at it!

How's it going ladies? Hopefully you're having a good week

im not feeling well this week, headache, dizziness and feeling sick, so finding it very hard to stick to the diet. Had to stop eating the CD bars because they were giving me digestive problems so that's not helping because I'm feeling really hungry all the time and TOTM looming, so all in all I'm feeling really pants!! :-( WI tomorrow morning, and I could do with a 2lb loss to cheer me up x

Fingers crossed for you, for 2lbs off, that would bring you to 10lbs in 3 weeks, yay!
Me, I'm shell-shocked. I SS-ed last week, like really, really stuck to it. Ok, I had a little blip on the Sat (a French cake, and on Sunday a digestive biscuit and a bit of cheese found their way into my mouth) but other than that I stuck to 3 packs a day. And I lost a grand total of 1lb again yesterday! There is a little voice in my head saying for just a lb, you may as well have your little cheats!
Still on the 3 packs but a friend is arriving on Friday so will have to 810 next week as we will be eating out at least twice. Not getting weighed for 3 weeks - combination of me being away and CWPC being away so plenty of time to repair the damage of next week hopefully.
Good luck tomorrow. Hope you have more success than me, although that wouldn't be hard! :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for you, for 2lbs off, that would bring you to 10lbs in 3 weeks, yay!
Me, I'm shell-shocked. I SS-ed last week, like really, really stuck to it. Ok, I had a little blip on the Sat (a French cake, and on Sunday a digestive biscuit and a bit of cheese found their way into my mouth) but other than that I stuck to 3 packs a day. And I lost a grand total of 1lb again yesterday! There is a little voice in my head saying for just a lb, you may as well have your little cheats!
Still on the 3 packs but a friend is arriving on Friday so will have to 810 next week as we will be eating out at least twice. Not getting weighed for 3 weeks - combination of me being away and CWPC being away so plenty of time to repair the damage of next week hopefully.
Good luck tomorrow. Hope you have more success than me, although that wouldn't be hard! :rolleyes:

Bugger.....how annoying for you. It's not like you indulged in carbs like bread, a tiny cake and a biscuit shouldn't do that much harm. You've gotta stick at it chick, you've done so well so far. Maybe 1lb a week is better than big losses, they do say slow and steady is more likely to be successful long term. Like you say three weeks until next weigh in will give a chance to do damage limitation !!

As for me, we'll 2lbs would be fab......so fingers crossed xxx

2lb loss this week :D I'm really pleased with that. I'm 1lb lighter than the last time I did the CD

6lb to shift...........

Back