Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Thinking of you Issy....

Thinking of you xx

easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

I'm resurrecting this diary,with the hopes of it keeping me on track. Rejoined SW,lost 3.5lbs the first week,but up 1/2lb this week,which I blame on a combo of star week & a weekend of One Direction.

Feeling positive for this week,gonna join Kay in her salad challenge :)

I'm resurrecting this diary,with the hopes of it keeping me on track. Rejoined SW,lost 3.5lbs the first week,but up 1/2lb this week,which I blame on a combo of star week & a weekend of One Direction.

Hi Issy... Nice to see you back and hope you enjoyed O.D.
Not to worry about that little increase.. just keep plodding on..that's my motto!

Yay ! :p glad to have you back. Well done on the small gain after your weekend out, that's brill hun ! Bet little Issy really enjoyed One Direction :). So happy you want to join the Salad Challenge, together we'll kick some butt :D. Here is the link to my thread. I just need some info, so I can add u to the spreadsheet, what day do u weigh in lovely ? xx

Evening Lovely :), hope your doing well and had a nice day. Looking forward to your post for Day 1 of the Challenge, on the Challenge Thread xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Issy :p, hope you do well lovely. Mines Thursday morning, already feeling nervous lol xx

Down 1.5lbs so I'm happy, spurring me on to have another good week. Gonna cycle to my weekly coffee morning tomorrow & try get another couple of cycles in over the week, I enjoyed it alot last week. Have a walk/gossip session planned with my friend later :)

Down 1.5lbs so I'm happy, spurring me on to have another good week. Gonna cycle to my weekly coffee morning tomorrow & try get another couple of cycles in over the week, I enjoyed it alot last week. Have a walk/gossip session planned with my friend later :)

Yay ! :party0011: So so happy for you Issy ! :D That's a brilliant loss hun. I think your back in the zone ! All the body magic and meal planning is paying off ! Now can you please send some of your magic dust my way for my weigh in tomorrow lol :vibes::p.

Kay xx

Hello Issy :p, I got your pm hun, thank u so much for your get well wishes, I'm starting to feel better thanks. How are you doing lovely ? :)

Kay xx

Back