Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Morning Issy :wavey:, I hope your well lovely. I miss you ;) xx

Hiya Kay,

Been popping in & out & keeping up with your threads,your doing amazing,well done.Hope you get good news from your doctors & get back to the gym,sounds like you miss it.

Been busy with kids here.Hubby had a big birthday.Getting ready to go to France next week, it's bittersweet as my father inlaw is in hospt over there at the moment,bit worried about him,hence the insomnia.

In Cork for the weekend,that's where hubby is originally from,he's here for work,so myself & the girls tagged along,gonna do some touristy stuff over the weekend.

Been struggling abit with SW,only losing 1/2lb for the last 4 weigh-ins,one more weigh-in b4 France & when I get back I'm gonna shake it up abit & do the green plan during the week & extra easy at the weekends.Funny I never do the red plan & everytime I try,it turns into an extra easy day.

Hope you have a lovely weekend Sweetie :)

Hello lovely Issy xx

Hope Father-in-law improves.... have a lovely time with the little Issys xx

Hiya Kay,

Been popping in & out & keeping up with your threads,your doing amazing,well done.Hope you get good news from your doctors & get back to the gym,sounds like you miss it.

Been busy with kids here.Hubby had a big birthday.Getting ready to go to France next week, it's bittersweet as my father inlaw is in hospt over there at the moment,bit worried about him,hence the insomnia.

In Cork for the weekend,that's where hubby is originally from,he's here for work,so myself & the girls tagged along,gonna do some touristy stuff over the weekend.

Been struggling abit with SW,only losing 1/2lb for the last 4 weigh-ins,one more weigh-in b4 France & when I get back I'm gonna shake it up abit & do the green plan during the week & extra easy at the weekends.Funny I never do the red plan & everytime I try,it turns into an extra easy day.

Hope you have a lovely weekend Sweetie :)

Aww thank you hun ;), I missed you loads, nice of you to drop by :). I'm glad your keeping well and so are little Issys. Sorry to hear about your father in law, it will be nice for your hubby and you and the kids to be able to go see him. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip too.

I hope your enjoying your time in Cork with the girls :p hope the weather stays nice for you while you do the touristy stuff. Don't worry about the plan at the mo hun, enjoy yourself then as you said when your back, you can resume it then, I'm sure you'll be motivated then to start fresh. When I started SW I always stuck to green, I've never done EE because I like x2 healthy extras. What I did find though is when I started alternating the plans in the week, I had better losses, so some green days some red, even if it was just 2 red in the week. Also if your not used to them and miss some carbs then you can have them as a hexb choice, so it can kind of feel like an EE day where you can have your potato and meat :D.

Anyway hope you have a lovely time away with the family hun and look forward to catching up with you when your back ! ;)

Kay xx

Isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy ! I miss you ;). I hope you and your family are well :).

Kay xx

:bighug:

I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :bliss: I missed you ! :D xx

Thanks for the pm, glad your back lovely, looking forward to your posts ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Thanks for popping in. Here's my new kitty called Gizmo...........

Attachments

• image-163042114.jpg
    image-163042114.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi Kay,

Thanks for popping in. Here's my new kitty called Gizmo...........

I love Gizmoooooooooooooooooo ! :D

Your kitty is so cute Issy ! I bet the girls love it to bits :p it must be spoilt rotten in your house :p cutie pie. I hope your doing well too hun, how has the plan been going for you ? I miss you come back soon ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Back