It looks like I CANNOT even have 1 day off plan! :0(

Good luck with the biking chick - I know what you mean about the gym equipment, I don't really go to the gym but that's mainly because I always wanted to go at peak times when it was horrendous! Unfortunately I am not a bike rider either so I've convinced myself to go for a run this evening. URGH. Even more embarassing than you in a cycle helmet is by wobbly botty shuffling round cul-de-sacs near my house!

URGH. Even more embarassing than you in a cycle helmet is by wobbly botty shuffling round cul-de-sacs near my house!
What about a botty that sticks up in the air when cycling up hill :eek:

How you do on your run? I didnt go out on my bike ride after all. Chest feels kind of tight and I really could not be bothered, that so bad isnt it :(

OOOhh dear, weigh in tomorrow. Hope its not ground hog day again.

Nah - we all skip one now and then! My run was good thanks but unfortunately I had a little binge when I got back so I might as well not have bothered with the running! Hahahaha!

Hopefully your chest won't feel as tight tomorrow and you can squeeze in a little ride?

Have my fingers crossed for WI chick - big good luck :)

Thanks hon. :) Bet you were not as bad as you thought! Anyhow your body will burn up the calories pretty quick after the run.

OOhh lordie, I am so nervous again. I felt slim this morning, but now I feel HUGE. Of at 12pm for WI. She makes me nervous to. Ggrrrr. But I suppose thats me and my problem and not her's :rolleyes:

My chest is still really tight. Woke up barking in the early hours. That cough that comes from deep down and hurts when it comes out.

Taking my brown and blue inhaler. Really odd as I havent used them in ages. Only have them as a "just in case".

Blimey my SIL joined WW last week and lost 4.5 lbs :eek:. SSSooo green with envy. She is always a quick loser. Lucky devil.:confused:

Last edited:
1lb lost. Going to have to face it I'm a 1lb a week loser. So I have eight weeks till New York so should be another 8lbs lighter by then. That will be 18.5 pounnds lighter than I was this time last year. Onward and downwards from now on.

OMG :cry:! A client has just come in and said "Oh my - you have lost lots of weight, I meant to have said last time, each time I come in you look different and so well! What are you doing"

Thats just made me feel so amazing. She see's me in the same uniform about twice a month :D

OOhhh that comment couldnt have come at a better time especially after WI.

Last edited:
Thanks chipbutty, now you have to be from the north with a user name like that.
:D

HHmmm chip butties - I actually really like them done the WW way of just chopping up a potatoe microwave for 3 mins. Dry, fry lite, garlic pepper - oven. YUM, YUM.

Yes when I am feeling a little blue I will remember what that lady said to me to keep me motovated :)

Well still have my barking cough. Seem worse 1st thing in the morning and from around 7pm onwards. Still going to go to spin, if I faint of the bike then I will go to the Dr's haa haa:p. Will take my inhaler and see how I go.

I may have to say something to "goodonpaper guy" He is really so sweet and good company, but doesnt rock my mojo.

Got a date with an old date next week, he does make me laugh so will see how it goes. He did ask that if he managed to get Bon Jovi tickets would I marry him and have his children. I answered OF COURSE :D - me shallow, NEVER :p.

Also going to meet up with the ex sometime soon, well a girl needs a booty call, tee hee. :eek:

Tell you I am becoming a Late Rebel now I am nearing that horrible scary age. :eek:

blooming asthma mine always seem to get worst in the evening too some nights you'd think I smoked 60 a day but i've never touched one haha!!!
Oh yeah go girl getting a nice compliment is always a spur to keep ya on track :D

How nice is that woman? That's lovely! Bless her little cotton sox. Make sure you keep that one at the back of your mind for when you're feeling low.

Well thats three spin classes in 6 days done! On a roll here at last! Will push the weights tomorrow! Dont think I can get to the gym over the w/end.

Next WI will be a hard one as it will be ladies week. AAAgghhh I retain water any how. Will be mega pleased with a loss - honest :eek:

AAhhh Dopey look how well you are doing, just seen your loss on the thingymejig at the side! WELL done lady!

Kally how is SW doing for you?

Well thats three spin classes in 6 days done! On a roll here at last! Will push the weights tomorrow! Dont think I can get to the gym over the w/end.

Wow! Well done you!

AAhhh Dopey look how well you are doing, just seen your loss on the thingymejig at the side! WELL done lady!

Bless you chick - nearly there, it's the final push now. Going to get my bum out for more running I think!

Any update on the 'too-nice-man'?

Hope you're having a fab Friday and this evening is the beginning of a relaxing long weekend for you!

Next WI will be a hard one as it will be ladies week. AAAgghhh I retain water any how. Will be mega pleased with a loss - honest :eek:

Phew !!! i'm feeling exhausted by all this spinning malarky just the thought of it haha!!!
I'm sure next weeks WI will be fine Misses :D

SW is going ok for me thanks for asking, i'm really enjoying the freedom of not having to weigh and count everything :D

OMG, OMG, OMG! I got a new uniform just after my gallbladder op. Of course then they fitted, but a few weeks later they didnt, felt a little snug. Just tried them on and dont forget its TOTM and they fitted, they fitted :bliss:.

So have tried on a few more clothes and they fit to :D

My dresses are M+S 16 and have room and my trousers/skirts are a 14. OOOhh I am so excited. SPIN CLASSES are the way forward for me I think. Cardio and weight training in one!

So not so nervous for WI tomorrow. I will be upset if I dont lose, but I know it is TOTM and I hold water. Cannot do my measurments until next week as I said I will give it a month. BUT at long last I may be winning this weight battle. YES its slow, but hopefully by the time I see my dad and step mum in August (for that birthday) they will see a difference. :cry:

OMG, OMG, OMG! I got a new uniform just after my gallbladder op. Of course then they fitted, but a few weeks later they didnt, felt a little snug. Just tried them on and dont forget its TOTM and they fitted, they fitted :bliss:.

So have tried on a few more clothes and they fit to :D

yay way to go Missus :D

Good luck for WI (If i'm in time!)

Well done as well - you must be so chuffed about your uniform! x

Thanks Kally and Emma. Just over 1hr to weigh in and I feel SICK! Why oh why do I work myself up do much! I know there is not much more I can do!

I've come into work with my Size down uniform and the lady I work with commented about how good I looked and she could see I had lost weight.

The one that comes to WW with me just said, "new dress, its nice" and looked me up and down slowley. Then commented that she was in size down trousers and how her hubby was so pleased. I actually feel ill going to class with her, thats how she makes me feel, like its a competition. She has never been one for giving out compliments, but GGgrrrrrrr. :cry::sigh:

Any update on the 'too-nice-man'?
He is such a lovely guy, so sweet and I do like him. But I think its just friendship now and dont think it can go any further. 10 date down the line and just a kiss on the lips goodbye. If he snogged me now it would feel so wrong.

Back