It's oh so quiet …. shh …. shh

Sounds like a plan , I am meeting a friend for lunch on Monday so I think I will scatter 3 fast days across the week just to see the effect really. When you say you want your 11 back what do you mean ? x

Sounds like a plan , I am meeting a friend for lunch on Monday so I think I will scatter 3 fast days across the week just to see the effect really. When you say you want your 11 back what do you mean ? x

Sorry forget I'm new on this forum, my other forum know what I mean, at my lowest I got to 11:7 but have spent 16 months yo-yoing & never got back to it. Always seem to self sabotage at very high 11s or low 12s & go back to 12:7ish but not this time

It might work ... i'm into the last day now and I can tell you. I am hungry. :eek:
But, it probably due to that I "forgot" to eat dinner last night. We was rehearsing with the band and I went strait to bed as we didn't finish until late.

I have tried just about every diet under the sun. Next week I am going to try 5:2
Wish me luck
Jayne

Hi Jayne good luck on 5:2 .

Twinrix that's good to know you survived :D I don't think it will happen this week for me but I need to have a go soon just to see what happens.

Hi , I didn't do it in the end I just did 5:2 I am planning on doing it this week instead. Fingerscrossed it'll give me a boost.

Back