It's time to begin again

good luck for today hun xx

Thanks goose you too xx

Just had my 1st shake of the day as the days go on they are starting to taste better again just notice I have 40 days to try and get to my goal fingers cross for me

Thanks goose you too xx

Just had my 1st shake of the day as the days go on they are starting to taste better again just notice I have 40 days to try and get to my goal fingers cross for me

Crossing fingers and toes that you reach goal in 40 days. When you do it I'll post a pic of me in a cheerleading outfit - how's that for a challenge????? :party0011:
Ahem. I'd better get another stone + off too :roofles:

Looking forward to see you in your cheerleader outfit oh I do love a good challenge teapot anyone else like to see teapot this way ?

Looking forward to see you in your cheerleader outfit oh I do love a good challenge teapot anyone else like to see teapot this way ?

Hehe - we're working so hard at this weight loss business, I don't see why we shouldn't have a bit of fun too!!!!! lol. GAME ON :D

That's great teapot if I get to my target I will take a pic of me in something I would never wear on a plus note but a skirt in river island children section ages ago age 11/12yrs and I am wearing it today very funny as got it for my little girl to alter for. So yes things are going the right way I think :party0049:

Hi Mburke,

I wish you all the best with your weight lose goal ,
Looking forward to seeing teapot pics.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great teapot if I get to my target I will take a pic of me in something I would never wear on a plus note but a skirt in river island children section ages ago age 11/12yrs and I am wearing it today very funny as got it for my little girl to alter for. So yes things are going the right way I think :party0049:

11/12yrs! Oh my goodness!! Sounds like things are going the right way :) Looking forward to the picture swap lol :)

hi hun,

how you getting on. Finding the shakes disgusting. struggling. Hope you are stronger than me and staying strong. much love and hugs xx

Hey goose
like you it is taken its toll on me the headache are bad this time had to come home from shopping on my own yesterday as the pain was so bad. I am in fowl mood and him self keeps moving to another room when I come in of course the kids don't care once they are being fed. On a plus side did weigh myself at home this morning and have gone into the 11s again so roll on my weigh in on wed.

Have things gotten any better for you?

Sending you lots of hugs and support from me to help keep you strong as we all know we do need it

hello hun,

thanks for the hugs, it is hard today, not the headaches luckily but the hunger and cravings. I need to keep busy today and reading youve got back into the 11's has given me that push and motivation. nerver dreamed 2nd time round would be such a struggle!! I too am in such a foul mood and have snapped at the hubby a few times!!! oops! he hates it when I snap, probably the only thing he cant stand, pretty much tolerates anything but not my snapping.

you know hun we can do this, w just need to beleive it in our selves and have the faith and confidence in ourselves.

let me know how your day goes hun, keep strong an loadsa hugs back at ya xx

Hey goose have cleaned my house top to bottom done my ironing making dinner as we speak and do you know what all I keep thinking is I would love a curry but have not got dress today so won't be going to get one.

Waiting till they are all having dinner and I will jump in the shower hopefully without anyone banging on the door to take my mind off things. Still haven't had my 2nd shake today as really can't get into them but better have now or else all will be down hill later

me too, not had my second shake, they seem to taste a bit more disgusting than they did 1st time but just thinkin of it as medication. Enjoy your shower and glad youve been 100% so far, the more times we cheat and fallof the bandwagon the harder it is to get back on so les try super hard to keep on the wagon :) it tipples this wagon from tikme to time, sometimesit has tippled so much we've tried to hold on but let go and fallen off, lets try to keep holding onto this wagon no matter how much it tipples we will just make our grip strongre :)

I am telling you it is killing me sitting hear I really want a curry and himself is looking at me as if I have said something really bad

He has just said to me I would love something nice like a dessert not a Curry in other words I will have something nice while you look on.

The jokes on him he is drinking so can't get anything unless I drive him haha I know I am mean but I have to be are I will keep crying and my mood is getting really bad

ohhhh my love it must be awful, i know, STAY STRONG! dont give into temptation, it will not be worth it. I know how you feel you are not on your own xx

Believe me if I could kill him and get away with I would all he is doing for the 10mins Is waving the take away menu in front of me saying go on ring it I will go in and collect it for you oh please let tonight end no sign of me going into katosis just checked a stick thanks for the support I really do value it

Dnt worry my hubby did the same!!! He knows ive been craving a KFC and that im really struggling todY so
guess wat he does... Says lets get kfc. I actually said yes than thought...what am i doing?!? Nooo! I cant cave in now, so
hes in a bit of a strop n said hes still going to get one. Ive come upstairs for a bit. Still craving food, i thinl im just gonna have to go to sleep because really cnt take it Nymore

I have to wait for my kids to go to bed before I can think of that I am think of having my next shake hot for a change just to get some heat into me just on my 3liter of water now hopefully tomorrow will be easyier as they will all be at school and work and I will be able to clear the house of everything Christmas pity I can't be lock ed in a room and my shake and water just sent in to me and out of badness I will be binning all tAke away menu tomorrow :(

My hubby has just come up and insisted i have takeout with him. We are pretty much in the same boat with the other halfs today! Kept saying he'll suport me 100% tomo yo start SW and this is just a fad diet. He insisting i eat and hoping he doesnt force me too much. I dmt want to do sw now, i wnt to do lipotrim, he said he doesnt want me going back to 8st 7lb as he said i was to slim, however wen i wad that weigjt he complimented how i looked :/ i want to be that weight so i will get there. Really cnt give in. We can do this x

I feel you pain I am so hungry think I might just take a bite out of him god knows he could do with losesing a few stone oh I hate how our husbands think its that easy to start again tomorrow if it was we wouldn't have been here in the 1st place just going to have my shake now can't stop going to the loo

Sending big big hugs for you as we both need them talk tomorrow as I will head to bed soon take care xxx

Back