It's time

Day 209

Hello Hello folks!
ohhhh Bank Holiday's.

Had a lovely weekend but I don't think I even know what the plan is anymore! Lol.

I don't know.

I do know I'm going to be 100% today

banana
melon & grapes
1x old style Alpen light (1/2 HeB)
2x satsuma's
waitrose wheatberry, kale & feta salad 8
apple

Tonight is my 29th WI.

Well technically its the 30th, but 29th since beginning Slimming World.
Weird huh.

I would:-
LOVE a 0.5lb loss to take me back to my lowest pre-Christmas weight.
be happy with a maintain as I've not been following the plan 100%
expect a gain.

Regardless- I'll be upset if I don't lose. Because thats why I go. That's why we all go. We want to see the number go down. Regardless.

I do behave well inbetween behaving badly so it might be ok. Lol!

p.s. I was NOT 100% yesterday...

banana
melon & grapes
2x satsuma's
waitrose wheatberry, kale & feta salad 8
apple
vodka diet coke
calamari
heavily dressed caesar salad
courgette and spinach rigattoni (loads of oil)
glass of white wine

Think thats it...

Self-sabotage vs determination

Excuse me for copying straight from my blog, but spent a while updating it so thought I'd kill two birds...

So last night I had my first gain in 9 weeks. Not a mahoosive gain, but I've not been reporting too many losses either. The last 2 months have gone a little like this:-

0.5lb off, 0.5lb off, MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN, 0.5lb off, MAINTAIN, 0.5lb off, 0.5lb off
and now 0.5lb on!!

Now I'm not stupid, and I was expecting it, but however you have behaved (food-wise) within any one week, you still want to see a loss on the scales. That's why you put yourself through it. To see the numbers go down.
So, got on scales, reported gain and left group.
[h=4]The cycle of self-sabotage was about to begin.[/h]"I'm going to have McDonald's and I'm going to love every second of it. Oooh, or Subway? No, McDonald's, I've been fancying that for a few days now. I'm going to have the fillet of fish, without tartar sauce, thats probably less syns isn't it and I hate tartar. Maybe without the bun too. But then whats the point. No I'm going to have the fillet of fish, with large fries. Maybe a milkshake too..."

But I didn't! I walked home instead! Can you beleive it?! I couldn't!!!

I made a delicious dinner of pizza-topped quorn fillets, peppers, potatos and broccoli. I also prepared enough for lunch today and tomorrow and away I go.
(I'm no saint and did have a belgian bun AND a kitkat chunky, but I probably would have had McDonald's followed by those things so some restrain was definitely noted.)

Lastly I'm going to attempt the 777 challenge starting today. We shall see. Not too arsed about the syns tbh but the speedfood and fluids should help!

Hope you are all well?? xxxx

Weigh in 32 tonight

Hello everyone!

It's been a while eh?

Last week after WI I vowed not to weigh myself. I also decided to take one meal at a time and try for 1/3 superfree.

As a result I have managed 15/19 so far 100% on plan. (Extra-ordinary!) I also haven't weighed once.
Obviously I went over syns. And drank a bottle of vodka at the weekend. And so on. But I am completely blind as to the number on the scale. This scares and excites me.
I hope to not be let down.

My consultant also gave me this sheet to think about and fill in last week. Reasons why I do and don't want to lose weight. I have thought about it a little over the week and some of the answers are so obscure. I might sit down with it at lunch and write things down and perhaps I'll stop holding myself back.

I hope everyone else is well!

Hope you are ok Kimberley xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back