Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Yay well done you xxxx

Excellent news - you will be at goal in no time.

i am happy as long as the scales don't go up haha

Popping by to subscribe. Seen you pop up in Lils and Gings diary and I think I used to read your diary back in the day when I first started SW (summer before last) so thought I'd come say hi :) x

Hello lovely!!! Looks like your smashing you weight loss according to your sig :) I'll pop over to your diary shortly xxx

16/01/2015 - Extra Easy

Happy Friday you lovely lot!!! I am full of a rubbish cold and the day is dragging :( Looking forward to getting home and getting in bed! Not much planned for the weekend apart from a LOT of coursework that needs to be done. Hopefully get out for a walk with Emilia at somepoint too.

Breakfast - Mullerlight Greek Coconut with a Hint of Vanilla yoghurt (0.5), 1 necterine

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Mediterranean Herb (hexb) topped with Asda Cottage Cheese with Pesto & Grilled Pepper and cherry tomatoes, 1 23g bag of Popchips Barbacue (4.5)

Dinner - 3 Quorn sausages with scrambled egg and 2 Low Low Creamy Mature Cheese Slices (hexa)

Other - Candy King Pick n Mix (lets say 40 syns)

Total Daily Syns - 45/10
Total Weekly Syns - 45/70

Last edited:
So, I succumbed to pick n mix... I don't feel guilty or regret it as it was what I really wanted. I enjoyed it and I've drawn a line under it!

There is only one word for yesterday... BAD!!! I was stressing about my coursework all day and that meant I ended up eating just about anything I could get my hands on. Not sure I can pull it back this week now but I'll give it a go!

18/01/2015 - Extra Easy Day

Another day of coursework which means another day of just grabbing food when I can.

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light cereal bars (hexb)

Lunch - pasta shapes with 3 Low Low Mature Cheese Slices (hexa + 3), 1 can Relentless Origin Ultra Energy Drink

Dinner - strawberries

19/01/2015 - Extra Easy

I've just been to see my GP as I was in agony with my ears last night... turns out my sinus / cold thing I have had for the past week has turned into an ear infection. I've been given some antibiotics but having the day off work and trying to get some rest.
My weekend wasn't on plan at all to be honest and I'm really annoyed at myself but Monday marks the start of a new week so I'm going to get back on track.

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Cereal bars (hexb), 1 (very small) banana, 1 can Red Bull Sugar Free

Lunch - strawberries, pink lady apple, 1 Mullerlight Greek Vanilla with a Hint of Coconut yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner - jacket potato with Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans and 30g cheese (hexa), side salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes)

Don't be too annoyed at yourself, it happens to all of us, especially when we aren't feeling well! I did the same thing all through December and a lot of November because I was so poorly. Once Christmas etc. had passed I was feeling better so started again a couple of weeks ago :)

You're doing great so far, a 6lb loss is brilliant :D and hope you feel better soon!! :)

Don't be too annoyed at yourself, it happens to all of us, especially when we aren't feeling well! I did the same thing all through December and a lot of November because I was so poorly. Once Christmas etc. had passed I was feeling better so started again a couple of weeks ago :) You're doing great so far, a 6lb loss is brilliant :D and hope you feel better soon!! :)

Ahhhhh thank you! Such a lovely comment :) xxx

Are you feeling better chick?

Don't beat yourself up for eating what you like when you're poorly, it's what your body needs. I find upping the fluids and fruit/Veg always helps me when I've got an ear/throat infection.
xxx

Are you feeling better chick? Don't beat yourself up for eating what you like when you're poorly, it's what your body needs. I find upping the fluids and fruit/Veg always helps me when I've got an ear/throat infection. xxx

Feeling a lot better today thanks lovely :) I only have a few days of my antibiotics left now too. Hope you're ok? xxx

Back