Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

I'm feeling quite a bit better today, I think my antibiotics are finally doing their job.
I haven't been to group tonight as I've been off plan all week. Back on track tomorrow!!! Especially as we have booked our holiday :) Jason's parents have offered to take us away in September. So lovely of them as we couldn't afford a holiday this year due to hopefully moving. Catch up on your diaries soon!

Last edited:
Awww glad your feeling better!

Ooho lovely, where are you going?? I really want to go abroad this year but were trying to save for a deposit so we probably wont!! Hopefully we will have a nice british summer lol :what:

Awww glad your feeling better!

Ooho lovely, where are you going?? I really want to go abroad this year but were trying to save for a deposit so we probably wont!! Hopefully we will have a nice british summer lol :what:

Glad to hear the tablets are kicking in doll, oooohh where you jetting off too?? nothing like booking a holiday to help make you feel better.
xxxx

Glad you're feeling better :) and it's brilliant to have something to look forward to! :D

Thank you, you lovely lot :)
They are taking the three of us to Cala D'or in Majorca which will be lovely.
Melissa - Houses are expensive things arent they... we are hoping to move this year and couldn't believe how much the fee's added up to!
xxx

23/01/2015 - Extra Easy

Happy Friday all!!!
I'm back and not only do I feel a lot better, I have a holiday to motivate me :)

Breakfast - pink lady apple, 1 can Sugar Free Red Bull

Lunch - 2 slices Hovis Nimble (hexb) topped with 60g Philadelphia Lightest (part hexa) and cucumber

Dinner - creamy basil, tomato and mushroom pasta (pasta, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh basil, 2tbp Tesco Reduced Fat Green Pesto (3), 60g Philadelphoa Lightest (remainder of hexa), vegetable stock)

Other - Kit-Kat Orange (5.5)

Total Daily Syns - 8.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 8.5/70

Melissa - Houses are expensive things arent they... we are hoping to move this year and couldn't believe how much the fee's added up to!
xxx

Cala D'or is lovely, we love Majorca but we decided to go to Tenerife this year. :character00180:

xx

xxx

I love Cala D'or! There is a brilliant place to eat that is so cheap, and the food is gorgeous, and there was a fantactic Irish bar that we went to every night. Looking to go back this year if we can, but depends on how much weight my purse has gained :D lol

24/01/2015 - Green Day

So, I know that Green days don't technically exist anymore but it's a Saturday and I want carbs and double healthy extra's... so I'm having them!!!

Breakfast - 2 slices Hovis Nimble bread toasted (hexb 1 of 2) topped with 120g Philadelphia Lightest (hexa 1 of 2) and cucumber

Lunch - Subway cheese (hexa 2 of 2) salad with sweet onion sauce (2)

Dinner - Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli with 3 Quorn Low Fat Sausages, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

Other - 2 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge Cereal Bars (hexb 2 of 2), 1 Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich (5.5)

Total Daily Syns: 7.5/10
Total Weekly Syns: 16/70

25/01/2015 - Extra Easy Day

Brunch - 2 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge Cereal Bars (hexb)

Dinner - lamb dinner with cabbage, boiled potatoes, carrots and pickled onions, 1tbsp mint sauce (1), 1 Weight Watchers Strawberry Layered Fromage Frais (0.5)

Other - 1 Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich (5.5), sweetener and 375ml skimmed milk in cups of tea (hexa), Kellogs Fruit Winder (3), Velvet Crunch Sweet Chilli Crisps (4.5), Kellogs Nutrigrain Granola bars with a Chocolate & Nut Filling (9 - these weren't worth the syns at all!!!)

Total Daily Syns - 23.5/10

Last edited:
I may be wrong, but was the cheese from Subway the pre-grated stuff? I think that may have syns, pre-grated cheese is usually coated in flour to keep it separate which is why it has to be synned. I know the slices count as 2 syns per slice for peppered or American, and 3 for Monterey.

I've had a few treats tonight which have taken me over my daily syns. Not too worried though as I'm still totally within my weekly syns :)

I may be wrong, but was the cheese from Subway the pre-grated stuff? I think that may have syns, pre-grated cheese is usually coated in flour to keep it separate which is why it has to be synned. I know the slices count as 2 syns per slice for peppered or American, and 3 for Monterey.

Oh no :-( why has no one told me this before? Thanks for letting me know hun :)

Do you not have a food diary? xxx

Eek I didn't know this about subway cheese :/ xxxx

I'm only guessing about the pre-grated stuff as I know we can't buy it from the supermarkets for that reason, so I'm assuming it's the same with Subway... and I didn't know about the slices until I looked at the Useful Features section on the SW website :)

jadeelizabeth, I haven't got a food diary, although I keep nosying everyone else's! I should probably start one really... let you guys keep me in check! :)

27/01/2015 - Extra Easy

I'm not going to lie... i'm really struggling this week :( I'm definitley over my 70 syns so will have to up to 115 this week. It was Jason's birthday yesterday and I organised for his family to come round for take out (i was going to eat seperatly) and to cut a long story short, everyone ended up arguing and now there is a bad atmosphere. Such a shame on his birthday, I felt really sorry for him! Today is a really long day and i'm feeling a bit stressed :( Jason's family would usually pick Emilia up from nursery as i go straight to night school and we only have the one car. The nursery is too far for Jason to walk so i'm having to make an hour round trip to pick Emilia up, which means I will be 45 minutes late to night school. To make things worse, I have a presentation to give and I just dont feel like it! Sorry for the rant!
I'm annoyed at myself for risking my weight loss this week but yet I keep turning to food. Comfort eating when I am stressed is my worst habit!
Food today is completley disfunctional...

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (hexb), 1 can Sugar Free Red Bull

Lunch - Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1), 1 Activia 0% Vanilla yoghurt, 2 Mcvities Dark Chocolate Digestives (8)

Dinner - 1 pink lady apple (i will probably eat something else after night school)

Back