Jade's Starting Over Again...

09/09/2014 -Extra Easy Day

Another busy day yesterday getting the last bits done on the house. Food was a bit random as a result!

Breakfast / Brunch - 2 Alpen Light cereal bars (hexb)

Dinner - Tuna pasta bake (pasta, tuna in spring water, chopped tomatoes, green pepper, red onion, pea's, sweetcorn, worchestershire sauce, various herbs & spices, 30g cheese (hexa)), 1 Mullerlight Greek Mango yoghurt (0.5)

Snacks - 4 Kallo Blueberry & Vanilla rice cakes (6) dipped into Asda Fat Free Greek yoghurt with 11g Cadburys Caramel hot chocolate (2) stirred through

Total Daily Syns - 8.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 33/70

10/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Last push on the house today before the Estate Agents come to measure up and take photo's tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Will catch up on all of your diaries this evening.

Breakfast / Brunch - 2 crushed Alpen Chocolate & Toffee cereal bars (hexb) topped with 1 Mullerlight Vanillia with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt and blueberries

Dinner - Quorn spaghetti bolognese (Quorn mince, spaghetti, mushrooms, onion, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, worchestershire sauce, various herbs and spices), 1 small piece of garlic baguette (lets say 4 syns)

Snacks - 1 Mullerlight Greek Mango yoghurt (0.5), Milk in tea's (hexa)

Total Daily Syns - 4.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 37.5/70

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a very busy weekend Hun. Food sounds delicious though. Impressive staying on plan xxxx

11/08/2014 - Green Day
Busy day and a bit of a disaster when it came to food :sigh:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (1st hexb) with 200ml skimmed milk (part of hexa)

Lunch - Melon and grape fruit pot, 2 Alpen Light Chocolate & Toffee cereal bars (2nd hexb)

Dinner - Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1)

Snacks - 150ml skimmed milk in tea's (remainder of hexa), 2 Cadbury's Freddo's (10), 2 Go Ahead Strawberry Yoghurt Breaks (14), 1 Solero Exotic ice lolly (4.5)

Total Daily Syns - 29.5/10 :eek::eek::eek:
Total Weekly Syns - 67/70

Ooooops! ;) I can never have just one Freddo either.
Can you do weekly syns this week to even it out? X

Heya chick. My advice would be to up your allowed syns to 105 this week (15 a day). As you are allowed this it will stop you panicking about syns and actually going off the rails. Accept an increase in syns than what you want BUT if you can stay within the 150 then you are technically on plan xxxx.

Ooooops! ;) I can never have just one Freddo either.
Can you do weekly syns this week to even it out? X

Heya chick. My advice would be to up your allowed syns to 105 this week (15 a day). As you are allowed this it will stop you panicking about syns and actually going off the rails. Accept an increase in syns than what you want BUT if you can stay within the 150 then you are technically on plan xxxx.

Thanks for your advice ladies. I'm going to up my syns to 105 for the week but try and keep as low as possible. xxx

12/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Food is a bit random and not very planned at the moment as I need to go food shopping which I will do tomorrow.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 200ml skimmed milk (part of hexa) and sweetener

Lunch - 2 Alpen Light Chocolate & Toffee cereal bars (6)

Dinner - 1 jacket potato with Heinz baked beans and 1tbsp HP sauce (1), 1 slice of beef, 1 slice of ham, 3tbsp Asda Savoury Golden Rice and salad (lettuce, cucumber, yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes)

Snacks -
150ml skimmed milk in tea's (remainder of hexa)

Total Daily Syns - 7/15
Total Weekly Syns - 74/105

13/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Food shopping done and meals planned for the week ahead. I weigh in tomorrow morning... I desperately want a loss as it's my first week back on plan but I have had to up my syns to 105 so not sure how that will affect me.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 350ml skimmed milk (hexa) and sweetener

Lunch - Salad box (cucumber, celery and cherry tomatoes) with 150g Asda Sweet Chilli and Grilled Pepper Cottage Cheese

Dinner - Sirloin steak with carrots and corn on the cob, 1 Mulleright Fruitopolis Strawberry yoghurt (0.5)

Total Daily Syns - 0.5/15
Total Weekly Syns - 74.5/105

I think you'll be okay babe. Let us know xxxx.

Food looks good. Good luck for weigh in xx

4.5lbs off this week!!! I am so happy! I won't be writing in my diary today as I've had a few treats. Back on plan tomorrow xxx

4.5lbs off this week!!! I am so happy! I won't be writing in my diary today as I've had a few treats. Back on plan tomorrow xxx

Yay you superstar! So proud! xxxx

Brilliant news dolly :D
Well done! Enjoy your treats ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies :) Two words for today... BAD DAY! I'm still within my 70 weekly syns but to be honest I've comfort ate and I'm too embarrassed to write it all down :-( I have however prepared my food for tomorrow and planned a week of low syn days and lots of super speed foods to hopefully keep me on track! Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

16/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Didn't have chance to log my food on here yesterday, so here it is...

Breakfast - Magic porridge (35g porridge oats (hexb), 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt) with strawberries

Lunch - Salad box (cherry tomatoes, celery, cucumber, red pepper) with 150g Asda Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli & Grilled Pepper, 1 Mullerlight Fruitopolis Strawberry yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner - Quorn chilli pasta bake (Quorn mince, pasta, chopped tomatoes, passata, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, mushrooms, pea's, sweetcorn, worchestershire sauce, various herbs and spices) topped with 30g cheese (hexa), 1 Mullerlight Fruitopolis Strawberry yoghurt (0.5)

Snacks - 18 Haribo sweeties (9)

Total Daily Syns - 10/10
Total Weekly Syns - 10/70

17/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Hope you've all had fabulous weekends! I haven't been upto much apart from keeping the house in tip top condition ready for viewings. Think we found the results of Emilia's grumpiness... we can see two bottom teeth in her gums, bless her! No HEXA for me today... I simply just didn't manage to fit one in.

Breakfast / Brunch
- 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 150g Asda Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli & Grilled Pepper and cherry tomatoes, 1 Mullerlight Fruitopolis Strawberry yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner - Chicken casserole (made by the MIL and going to say 5 syns for any cornflour, butter, etc used)

Snacks - 1 Mullerlight Greek Vanilla with a Hint of Coconut yoghurt (0.5)

Total Daily Syns - 6/10
Total Weekly Syns - 16/70

Hello lovely lady! Here to subscribe and catch up with your news! So lovely to have you back and huge congrats on your loss this week - amazing! xx

Back