Jade's Starting Over Again...

Aww bless her! Teething must be awful! Eats looking good :) xxxx

18/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

The lack of superfree has been shocking today :eek:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 200ml skimmed milk (part of hexa) and sweetener

Lunch - Mugshot Tomato & Herb, 1 Mullerlight Greek Vanilla with a Hint of Coconut yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner - Jacket potato with Heinz baked beans, pea's and sweetcorn

Snacks - 150ml skimmed milk in tea's (remainder of hexa), 25 Haribo sweeties (15)

Total Daily Syns - 15.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 25.5/70

Last edited:
19/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

How is everyone's week going so far? Very pleased with myself tonight as I resisted a homemade raspberry bun which are my absolute favourites.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 150ml skimmed milk (part of hexa) and sweetener

Lunch - Salad box (cherry tomatoes, celery, cucumber, red pepper) with 2tbsp dressing Asda 70% Reduced Fat Honey & Mustard Dressing (1)

Dinner - Mugshot Tomato & Herb, 1 banana, 1 Mullerlight Greek Vanilla with a Hint of Coconut yoghurt (0.5)

Snacks - 4 chewits (2), 150ml skimmed milk in tea's (remainder of hexa), Rice Fusions (2.5)

Last edited:
Hi jade- hope you don't mind me popping by. Was just having a gander through diaries for inspiration for meals! Haha!
Your food looks fab- couldn't help but notice that on quite a few days you have classed then as extra easy days but they could have easily been red/green days allowing you the extra healthy extras. I'm always trying to adjust my days to give me more healthy extras! X

Food looking good, you did well resisting the bun especially as you say they are your favourite!

Poor bubba :( some really suffer with their teeth, hope they pop out soon and give her a bit of relief xx

20/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Lots of movement on the property front today. We have accepted an offer on our house but it is dependant on what our offer is accepted at. Emilia really unsettled tonight and very red cheeks, looks like her teeth are bothering her again, poor thing :-(
Weigh in tomorrow morning... hopefully a loss!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 350ml skimmed milk (part of hexa) and sweetener

Lunch - Mugshot Macaroni Cheese (2), 1 banana, 1 Mullerlight Greek Mango yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner - Batchelors Super Chicken Rice with red peppers, green peppers and mushrooms

Good luck for weigh in tmrw and hope you hear some good news re house offer.

Have you tried her on nelsons teething granules? They are really calming and seem to give a bit of relief! xx

1/2lb off this week. I would of liked more to be honest but I'm ok with it and it's still a step in the right direction.

Well done honey :) after last weeks loss any loss is great! xxxx

1/2lb off this week. I would of liked more to be honest but I'm ok with it and it's still a step in the right direction.

Defiantly is a step in the right direction. Well done. :D xx

Hello beautiful!
Sorry for the huge delay in popping in to subscribe to the new diary...I'm still on hols but making the most of the wifi!

Sounds like life is very busy at the mo with Emilia's teeth and the house being sold! And you're still managing to stay on plan! :) well done on the losses! Awesome stuff!

Hope all's well and looking forward to catching up properly when I'm home! :) xxxx

Hello everyone! I've been absent for a few days and have been completely off plan :-(
Our buyer pulled out on Friday, just 48hrs after we had accepted their offer. This meaning that we have also had to pull out of the house we were going for.
Really disappointed with myself so yesterday I decided to wipe the slate clean and start my week again. Next week, for one week only, I will be weighing in at a local Saturday group instead of my normal Thursday group.

24/08/2014 - Green Day

Breakfast / Brunch - strawberries topped with 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt and 30g Special K Granola (hexb)

Dinner - Quorn meatballs in a tomato sauce (red pepper, yellow pepper, mushrooms, red onion, chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, various herbs and spices) topped with 60g Red Leicester cheese (2x hexa)

Snacks - Solero Exotic ice lolly (4.5)

Last edited:
24/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast / Brunch - strawberries topped with 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt and 30g Special K Granola (hexb)

Dinner - Quorn meatballs in a tomato sauce (red pepper, yellow pepper, mushrooms, red onion, chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, various herbs and spices) topped with 60g Red Leicester cheese (hexa + 6syns)

If you have a green day you won't need to syn the extra cheese x

25/08/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Sorry I've not had chance to catch up with you all but I've had a mega busy weekend! Will pop by your diaries tomorrow :)

Breakfast - strawberries topped with 1 Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate yoghurt and 30g Special K Granola (hexb)

Lunch - Subway cheese salad (lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, red onion, gherkins, 30g cheese (hexa)) topped with sweet onion sauce (2), 1 packet of Dorito Chilli Heatwave crisps (10)

Dinner - Beef stir fry (lean beef, dried egg noodles, various stir fry vegetables, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, various herbs and spices)

Snacks - 1 Mullerlight Skinny Cappuccino yoghurt, Mugshot Macaroni Cheese (2)

Oh no, I've gone and done it again :-( I have a couple of good weeks and then ruin it with a really bad one! I can't get weighed on Saturday now as the car needs to go in for a service and we have a viewing on Thursday so can't get to my usual group either. My OH is off this week so we are hoping to go to for afternoon tea tomorrow which means another day off plan. Will make a fresh start on Thursday! If I really push myself, I could be at target by Christmas...

Oh no, I've gone and done it again :-( I have a couple of good weeks and then ruin it with a really bad one! I can't get weighed on Saturday now as the car needs to go in for a service and we have a viewing on Thursday so can't get to my usual group either. My OH is off this week so we are hoping to go to for afternoon tea tomorrow which means another day off plan. Will make a fresh start on Thursday! If I really push myself, I could be at target by Christmas...

Feeling your pain huni...I'm back on it (again!) from yesterday...been off work which was part of the reason I think...it's just so hard at times eh!

Keep at it...be on plan when you can and make as good a choice as you can when you're not ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back