JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

I will know not to give them a try then! Have you tried the bl bars? Loads of people rave about them!
Hope your having a lovely birthday hun and getting spoiled! x

Oh yes deffo getting spoiled! :D

Sunday 5th June

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Lunch - Mushroom soup

Tea - Tesco finest lamb shank with roasted veggies (Nearly 800 cals :eek: but what the heck ;))

wine

Off to pub for a coupla hours now :D xx

Oh yeah - btw - I have tried one of the BL bars, I wasn't fussy tbh x

Happy Birthday mrsD! :party0049:

Glad you are enjoying your day so far enjoy the pub ;)

Thanks Tan - and for your text earlier ... much appreciated :D

DD met us in the pub - she got me a pandora charm that I already had. I had the devil's own job persuading her that it isn't actually what the charm is that matters - it's who bought it and why. Funnily enough when I was sitting there on my own when DH was at the bar and before the others arrived I was looking at my charms and the only one that didn't have a memory attached was the Buddha. I later remembered this was one which my step-daughter bought me for christmas but it was a coloured glass one which really didn't 'go' with the rest of my bracelet as everything's silver so - with her permission and approval I exchanged for the buddha. If the glass one had still been there I'd have known exactly who it was from etc. Funny .... anyway she's agreed to let me keep it so I'm made up. It really wouldn't really matter if all the charms were the same .... Flippin' 'eck - am I making any sense???!!! :eek: xxx

Yes honey you are making sense & it is all about the memories & reason behind the charms that's why it's so personal & lovely :) xx

Yes indeed Jan. It is lovely that you have attachments to them all and it is not just a piece of jewelery. Glad your having a good time :)

Yes honey you are making sense & it is all about the memories & reason behind the charms that's why it's so personal & lovely :) xx

And I love my gemini one!! :D xxx

Happy birthday, sounds like u are having a lovely day x x

JanD said:
And I love my gemini one!! :D xxx

Heheheh :giggle: glad you do. Love my alcohol inspired cocktail charm too ;) *glug glug* xxx

LOL!!! Made up to hear it!! Need to sign off now coz je suis p*ssed ;) xxxx

Se yas tamorra xxxx

We - eeel I may lurk ;) ;) xx

JanD said:
LOL!!! Made up to hear it!! Need to sign off now coz je suis p*ssed ;) xxxx

Se yas tamorra xxxx

Hahahaa standard procedure forth birthday girl :D xxx

LOL! I'd stay on but I'm scared I'll make a prat of myself like I did the other week & not know what the **** I've been on about!!! :eek: so I'll be off now ... enjoy the rest of your night the rest of you :):) xxx

Oooops .. just had half a pkt of Bacon sizzler McCoys!! :eek: xx

Happy Birthday Hunni, sounds like you have had a fabulous day......welllll pleased for you, and dont worry, you haven't said anything that would embarrass you in the the morning.......lol.

Paying for the rich meal, the McCoys and the wine now. 5am - I've been awake since 3.30, reflux, heartburn, bloated tum with wind bubbling around in it :( ... can't wait to get back to normal! xx

Belated happy birthday Jan. Sounds like you had a good day despite the heartburn afterwards!!! You are still doing great sticking with two vlcd products and a meal. Restricted cals are working for you and giving you the results you want.
Hope the hangover is not too bad today!!!

Thanks Molly :D - No hangover, still feel a bit bloated & windy though. Steeling myself for a possible gain in the morning but only to be expected ... I just would so like to stay under 10st but I guess I'm bound to go a bit over on these occasions.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday - I daresay I'll read about that in your thread xx

Happy birthday for yesterday Jan! Sounds as though you had a great time.

The charms on my bracelet are in the order they've been given. I love them all too.

Back