JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

I would also kill him!!

Cheese = calcium = protein = no carbs. Sure you've not done any damage with the cheese tonight hun xx

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary Jan! You've done such a great job! Glad you are feeling better too.

Well done on the two years :) x

Happy anniversary Jan. Here's to another year for you.

Hope DH gets forgiven for the dirty windows. I'd probably kill him!!!

I would also kill him!!

Oh Great! PERMISSION!!!! Now I just need to decide how :read:Hmmmmmm:character00116: :copon::character00264: :giggle:

WI this morning - lost the 1.2lbs I put on last week so back down to 9st 13.6lbs :D ... So 2 years done now and 8lbs lighter than when I finished LT:D

Tuesday 14th June

Breakie - Banana mousse

Lunch - exante soup

Tea - Don't know yet

I'm houseworking this morning and having the 2 little ones this afternoon. Have a good day all :) xx

All sounding good Jan. Well done hon. Your TFR stint is paying dividends keeping you under the ten stone mark. Have a great day.

Oh Great! PERMISSION!!!! Now I just need to decide how :read:Hmmmmmm:character00116: :copon::character00264: :giggle:

:rotflmao:

Well done on the loss hun and heading into third year!! Amazing!!!

Yay well done you-well done for Zumba and for your 2 years. You are doing fab and seem to have it all under control.

Thanks guys :) I don't feel like I'm under control though :( - I guess that's because I'm still using products and don't know if I'd do so well just with normal food. But it's doing it for me right now so I'm carrying on with the 'flow' :) xx

Jaaaaaaan!!!!!!

14552_216428242526_181417527526_4610814_3970299_n.jpg

Well done on the 2years. What a fantastic achievement :) I for one am very proud of you.

Well done again and looking forward to your year 3 diary ;) xxx

Last edited:
Thank you honeeeeee :D xx

You're v.welcome :)

Are you doing anything to celebrate?x

Well having a few V&Cs - but that's nothing unusual ;) xx

Oh and have just had 2 slices of wafer thin ham and a baby bel ;) xx

Whoooo!!! :party0049: :giggle:

:p :p xx

Hate to end this with a 'fession but just remembered - yesterday I had 2 marshmallow bunnies. Never again do I buy a big bag!! Usually I just share out a small bag between the boys but I had a big bag I'd had in since easter (hence the bunnies) and took them instead - mistake!! ;) xx

LOL i'm sure they wont have caused any damage Jan! :) xx

Back