JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow Jan :)
You can be the official 'meal replacement bar' taster!! :giggle:x

Thanks folks :D

I'll taste anything you like! :)

I've done as much as I can do tonight - enjoying a nice glass of wine now ;)

I picked a bit this morning :( .... the little end off the nimble crust with clover on, half a slice of corned beef and a few cherry toms at mum's and 2 chunks of choc chip cookies (tasters) in tescos - 4 good bites altogether.

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Bed

Tea - tin tuna with roasted courgette, mushroom & red onion - it was supposed to be mackarel but I didn't like it ... something to do with the pink peppercorns I think :( and a squeeze of extra light salad cream.

1 mini bread stick

wine xx

Hope the festivities go well today and that your mum enjoys it all.

Hope you have a lovely day today!x

I expect you are really busy right now but just wanted to say I hope your mum has a fantastic day (and you of course!!).

Hope you've all had a lovely day :) x

Thanks everyone - you're very kind :D. It's been a lovely day - hard work and I'm knackered, but it was great for Mum and she was really pleased and surprised. People travelled a long way - it was really quite touching.

I have eaten and drunk off the scale I'm afraid. One good day won't make up for it so I may not wi this week and give it the full week to even out! I started out noting everything but that went well by the way side after about the 4th mini cheesecake and 2nd mini cream slice :eek: - I didn't have a plateful of stuff but I picked and picked and picked. I've had more than a bottle of wine - in fact I'm as bloated as anything and my heart's pounding. My poor old bod is protesting strongly - I just hope I can sleep ...... Looking forward to getting back to 'normal' tomorrow :) ... I can zumba it off, lol! xx

There's some piccies on FB x

But here's a couple I've pinched from my cousin's page

The birthday girl...
259959_2070417473651_1041276908_2464918_5600225_n.jpg

2 of my cousins, their husbands, me & John & my eldest grandson
262304_2070429353948_1041276908_2464980_4940192_n.jpg

Too tired to catch up with all the threads tonight so hope you're all okay. Will catch up tomorrow xxx

Love the pics Jan and glad your mum had a lovely day.

You look amazing in your pic!!

Shall look at the fb pics later on. Glad you had a lovely day and that your mum enjoyed herself :)

I wouldn't worry about the food & drink, on an occassion like that it'd be rude not to :p xx

But here's a couple I've pinched from my cousin's page

The birthday girl...

Lovely pictures Jan, you look so beautiful,
you are allowed to treat yourself every now and then.:D

Pictures are lovely. Everyone looking happy. Happy occasions are a treasure.
You'll need a rest after all the effort.

You look lovely in your pic hun! And your Mum looks wonderful for her age!
Glad it turned out to be such a success!
Have a good time at zumba x

Love the pics Jan and glad your mum had a lovely day.

You look amazing in your pic!!

Ah thank you :) x

Shall look at the fb pics later on. Glad you had a lovely day and that your mum enjoyed herself :)

I wouldn't worry about the food & drink, on an occassion like that it'd be rude not to :p xx

I KNOW - especially as the chef had gone to so much trouble and she's such a good one :giggle: x

Lovely pictures Jan, you look so beautiful,
you are allowed to treat yourself every now and then.:D

Ah thank you - and I know but I really don't know why we want to - I for one always feel so awful coz I don't know when to stop! :eek: x

Pictures are lovely. Everyone looking happy. Happy occasions are a treasure.
You'll need a rest after all the effort.

Ah thanks Molly. I actually said to my son when people started arriving 'let's make some memories' the only thing was, when I made the toast I got all choked up - not good!
I really do need a rest but only managed 2&1/2hrs sleep from 6am - couldn't get off at all! Digestion out of kilter as well as going over and over the day AND listening out for Mum, as she stayed, all contributed to Biiiiiiiiiig black bags under the eyes today ;) x

You look lovely in your pic hun! And your Mum looks wonderful for her age!
Glad it turned out to be such a success!
Have a good time at zumba x

Thanks hon :) I'm absolutely knackered but determined to go to zumba even if I don't manage to do it all. x

Monday 20th June

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Lunch - BL bar

5ish - banana - energy for zumba

Tea - Left over cooked meats and maybe a bit of salad.

WATER!!! xx

Glad your still determined to go to Zumba!

Exercise on 2.5hrs sleep... Don't envy you!!!! Lol xx

I don't envy me either tbh ;) especially as, after just giving a Reiki treatment I am now totally chilled :eek:
But I AM GOING!!!!

I've just been sorting out next week. Mum's appointment for here second cataract op came through for next thursday, worst day possible for me but I've found out I don't need to have the little ones that Tuesday so I've just spoken to a colleague and we're going to swap nights - she's going to do my wednesday & thursday and I'm going to do her monday & tuesday. The only thing wrong with that is I'm working this weekend so I'm going to be doing 5 nights on the run :( - I know you do that every week Tan but I don't think I've ever done it before .... Och I'm sure I'll be fine - and it saves Mum waiting any longer for her op ..... ***sigh*** xx

Yep, i'm sure you'll be ok doing the 5nights Jan ... when you you be in again after the wednesday?

xx

Back