JanD on the refeeding bus.

Had vanilla mousse for breakie, turkey salad for lunch and for tea I'm going to have a 6oz baked potato (8oz one looked too big to me, I wouldn't have had one that size before LT!)When it's cooked I'm going to scoop out the inside, mix it with the rest of yesterdays tuna, some vlf fromage frais and some herbs, put that lot back in the skin and have it with some salad. I start my nights tonight so I'm taking a maintenance bar to work.

Still drinking the water and black coffee (pre LT drink anyway)

mmmmmmmmm your jacket potatoe sounds delish ... i cannot wait!!!! :drool:

ooo thank god for that!! i had 6 oz of potatoes tonight and even that seems way too much!!

gonna go down to 5oz in the future

i havent had a jacket spud yet - might have to try ur recipe :D

have a good night shift

L x

Yeah - hoping this lives up to expectations!! I'm not having it till about 8pm as I will then have my bar in the night around 2 or 3 and breakie shake around 9am x

Thanks Lisa! x

:eek: ... I totally lied earlier. Preparing aforementioned 'spud' for th'oven I thought - 'that's bigger than I remember', so I weighed it and it's 7.5ozs.
I guess the battle between 'this 6oz one looks plenty big enough for me' and 'but I can have 8ozs!' that I had in Tescos must have ended differently to the way I remembered it :eek: :( xx

You weighed yer pots in the supermarket?

I was thinking of having just small pots but having a couple to make them to 8oz?

Yeah! Sure did - you can always find a set of scales or 2 hanging (literally) around in the veg aisles.

BTW it was really nice - a bit too much fromage frais (which is actually fat free NOT vlf as I said) but it's trial and error and I'd certainly have it again x

certainly sounds delish jan! glad to see you are beginning to like food now :)

Thanks, yes me too! I just wish I felt full at the table - or had some indication that I was getting full. I finished about 15 mins ago and I NOW feel I've eaten too much. Don't know how to deal with that one .... yet. xx

maybe with time you will start to feel full - especially now you have introduced carbs :)

Day 4 ... Second day with carbs - still not feeling full at the table but feel I've had too much about 20 mins later ... ?

Not getting hungry though which I'm very relieved about.

Had my vanilla mousse when I got in from work.
Tonight I had a 4oz turkey breast steak baked with tarragon and a spoonful of ff fromage frais, 5 small new pots (I know it sounds crazy but the 6 just looked too many - I mean more than I would have eaten before!) and salad.
To take to work I've made a sandwich with 2 small pieces of wholemeal bread (no spread) leaves, tomato and a slice of ham. And a pear.

Day 5 - Friday 5th June (my Birthday :eek:)

Breakie - vanilla mousse.
Bed all day.
Tea - Salmon baked with fresh dill, with roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine and courgettes and 4 sm new pots.
Much later - dessert of maintenance chocolate whip. This was nice - not too sweet (again I've heard that they're very sweet but I don't find that - what's all that about??) and I couldn't eat it all ... well I probably COULD have but I knew I'd had enough so I gave the last bit to my Mother.
I've got a ham and salad sarnie (exactly like last nights) and a pear with me in work to have in the night. xx

Things seem to be looking good, bet you can't wait to see how your weigh in goes.

I can't wait to try the maintenance products. I've only got the samples, so I'm gonna take my time with them :)

Day 6 Sat 6th June.

Breakie - Vanilla mousse.
Bed a big chunk of the day.
Tea - Chicken breast (about 5.5ozs) baked with tarragon & fromage frais, 4 sm new pots, green beans and courgette. I felt a bit full at the table tonight so that's a good thing!
I'm supposed to have a dessert and a snack but I won't have both. It's 10pm and I'm still full from my tea (about 7pm) I'll probably have some fromage frais with some slices of pear in it.

Still drinking at least 2.5lts of water (more usually) and black coffee.

Hope you're all having a good weekend despite the fact we seem to have reverted back to winter!! xx

Oh no!! We had rain yesterday untill about 3pm and ever since full sun!!! Infact i may even get out and sunbathe today!!

*touches wood it doesnt rain*!!

Well sun is out here but it's blowing a gale and it ain't warm!! You southerners get all the good weather ;)

Enjoy xx

lol about time plymouth got some decent weather!! :giggle:

Day 7 Sun 7th June.

Breakie - Vanilla mousse

Lunch - 2 sm rounds wholemeal bread with a slice of turkey breast, salad leaves, cherry toms and cucumber. A nectarine.

Tea - 3ozs pasta with a bolognese type sauce made with turkey mince, onion, mushrooms, tinned toms and passata, garlic, oregano & basil.

Snack - fat free fromage frais with a pear sliced into it.

Weigh-day tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous as I feel as though I might have gained :( ..... I daresay everyone feels like that the 1st time they eat again, but I haven't 'been' either. Not since about wednesday :eek: !! (so I'll blame that if I DO put on - ;))

Cant wait to see how much you have lost jan :)

Back