JanD on the refeeding bus.

Thanks Tanya! I wish I had that much faith that I HAVE lost **bites nails** xx

Jan i am sure you have! you have followed it to the letter i cant see there being a gain, at worst you may stay the same! got my fingers crossed for you though my loverly :) :fingerscrossed:

Stayed the same!!! I'm quite happy with that tbh ... it was a 6 day wi .. I haven't been to the loo (tmi) ... so there we are.

Today I've had a vanilla mousse for breakie. Having a v busy day so grabbed a maintenance bar & took it out with me, had that for lunch. Just back now for and hour before going out to dinner with some rels over from Oz. I'm sure I'll find some chicken & salad or suchlike to have. Will update later or tomorrow.

I'm doing another full week of refeed but this week I'm going to have as much as I feel I need/want rather than trying to have the stated amounts, in some cases they've been too much for me I'm sure. I've had dessert a couple of times when i didn't really want it - daft probably but I really wanted to try to do it to the letter and I guess I have because I guess sts is what it's meant to be about. I WOULD like to lose a couple more pounds if poss though.

Good news is I'm a definite size 14 bottoms in Sainsbury's Tu range (YAY!!) Have bought a new outfit from there for tonight. Might get photo taken later to upload :) xx

wooo well done jan on staying the same - its probably down to you not having 'been' but glad that you are happy with that :D afterall this is what its about isnt it - being able to maintain and manage our weight :D

Whoooo!! well done on the size 14! thats great - and YES!! defo get a photo up mrs!! :D xx

well done on staying the same :)

Thanks very much all :) x I'll upload the photo tomorrow... I have to say I think look better in the mirror than I do on photos but still - must be my eyes I suppose! :eek:

I had poached fresh salmon on a bed of salad with no dressing & 2 new potatoes (which I sent back the first time they came coz they had the butter on I'd said I didn't want ... go me! ;)) I drank sparkling water and black coffee and I had a lovely evening!

I am going to have something else - maybe a yoghurt, fromage frais with fruit in or a maintenance choc whip, though I don't think I can be bothered making that - too late. xx

(Had from frais with a nectarine)

Last edited:
Day 9 Tues 9th June.

Breakie - Vanilla mousse

Lunch - 2 slcs from sm wholemeal loaf, slc ham, leaves, tom & cucumber

Tea - turkey breast steak, salad & 2.5 new potatoes

Later I'll have a low fat yoghurt

Drinks - water (not enough yet but will rectify that this evening) and black coffee.

EEEEEEWWWWWWW! Just tried to eat an 'Irish Yoghurts' fat free diet yoghurt I got a pack of 6 of in Tescos. It was soooooooooo disgustingly sweet I couldn't eat it. YUCK!!!!!!!

I'm liking the fat free fromage frais that I never used to so I may have some of that later with a nectarine again. Must try natural yoghurt. I never used to like that either. xx

(beginning to really fancy a drink - as in a 'drink drink' ;) but going to try to last out till I go away next week. I'd realy like to complete 2 full weeks of refeed ..... we'll see ;))

Hiya Jan
Congrats on staying the same. Its great inspiration to future refeeders. Thats so cool about the yoghurt. Im also not craving sweet things anymore and Ive even had to start watering down my shakes like crazy to stop them being too sweet for me. Wooohooo for changing tastebuds :D
What will be your tipple of choice when you have that well deserved drinky? ;)

Mmmmmmmmm ....... Used to be white wine & soda (in the pub, on its own in the house) or Vodka & coke zero .... now I'm thinking about vodka & soda with a chunky wedge of lime ..... mmmmmmmm ;)

Thanks for your kind words :) xx

well done jan you done great, pleased to see it

Mmmmmmmmm ....... Used to be white wine & soda (in the pub, on its own in the house) or Vodka & coke zero .... now I'm thinking about vodka & soda with a chunky wedge of lime ..... mmmmmmmm ;)

Thanks for your kind words :) xx

:drool:

Day 10 Wednesday 10th June

Breakie - had a summer fruits maintenance drink for a change. I thought it was okay when I started it but about 2/3 of the way through I started finding it a bit too sweet.
I also don't think it filled me up as much as my usual 'mousse' because I didn't have it till about 11am (lay in this morning with starting work tonight) and I was ready to eat my own arm by 2.30pm. I didn't have time for anything more than a slice of turkey and a nectarine, so I guess that was my lunch ... :eek:

By tea time I was starving again! I had a piece of fresh tuna (grilled) with 4 sm new pots and some asparagus. I made a sort of sauce from ff fromage frais and fresh basil. I've prepared some fromage frais with some sugar free jelly crystals (dunno what that'll be like!) for later and I've made a sandwich with 2 pcs wholemeal bread from a small loaf, a slice of turkey, leaves, cucumber & tomato and a satsuma to take to work for in the night.

Drinks - water and black coffee.

Resolve to make sure I'm organised for lunches - I did NOT like feeling hungry!!! xx

Well I THOUGHT I was - till this afternoon .... hunting round the kitchen for something I could have extremely quickly! Ah well - live n learn n all that ;) xx

Ooh yummy vodka. Gosh itll be a cheap night out when I get back to drinkin lol. Id say a sniff of alcohol and Id be gone hehe.
Cant wait to try tuna actually. Never liked it before but hoping the tastebuds will be so changed that I will lurrrve it now ;)

Good on ya though for hanging on for something right and not just grabbing anything. woohooo for willpower :)

Thank yooo ;) x

Day 11 Thursday 11th June

Breakie - vanilla mousse when got in from work.

Bed all day.

Tea - Chicken breast baked with fromage frais & tarragon, 2 sm new pots and asparagus. From frais with low sugar jelly crystals in (nice - not too sweet)

In night - I have a sandwich (2 sm slcs wholemeal, no spread, turkey, leaves, tom & cucumber) & a pear with me.

Drinks - water & black coffee.

Fat Free Fromage Frais is my new best friend :) xx

Day 12 Friday 12th June

Breakie - Orange Creme maintenance drink .... jury's still out on that one. It tasted okay but I don't think it would have sustained me if I hadn't been going to bed today.

Bed all day.

Tea - Sm tin pilchards in tomato sauce with salad & 3 new pots. From frais with low sugar jelly crystals.

Taking maintenance bar & a pear to work (too tired/lazy to make a sandwich :eek:)

Drinks - water & black coffee.

Back