Total Solution Janeys journey! In it for the long haul!

7 days is brilliant! you're doing a brilliant job. If you can get to 21 days then maybe you can then go to 28!

Good morning. 1st weigh day today and .................14lbs lost!! One whole stone ! In a week!

I weighted 25 8 lbs today.

I'm trying not to get too woohoo because I know this is mostly water, but from here on in its fat burning all the way, bring on week 2 I'll have another 100% week!

OMG that's amazing Janey! It just shows what can be achieved with sufficient resolve. You should be really proud! That should mean you've gone down a full dress size too. Brilliant!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done, that is a fantastic result and all the incentive you need to plod along for another week!! xx

Thank you both I'm really pleased! It's the most I've lost in week one ever !!

Not sure about the dress size though, when your as big as me think it'll take more than a stone.

Hi Janey

Just read your diary and I'm so impressed with your willpower! And your loss this week is fantastic!!!

I'm on day 4 and finding it easier than I thought I would. I've never done a vlcd before but I'm enjoying the simplicity of exante.

I loved your idea of the PS4 bribery, lol ;) and looking forward to seeing you lose even more!

Mich x

Thank you both I'm really pleased! It's the most I've lost in week one ever !!

Not sure about the dress size though, when your as big as me think it'll take more than a stone.

Even so, I bet it won't be too long before it happens!

So we are now a the end of today, I even managed to take son into Gregg's lunch time and buy him a sausage roll! Easy peasy.

Hubbies been a bit of a pain today, I was talking to him about this weeks loss and he was not reacting at all, so I asked what was wrong and he launched into a v long speech about how he doesn't agree with these diets as you'll only put it back on bla bla bla, and that the only diet he thinks is any good is slimming world. My hubbie has a very short memory, I lost 10 stone with slimming world so I know it works all be it slowly,BUT I put it all back on and more!!!!!!

Flipping plank! I'm going to use his dis belief to motivate me I'll flipping show him !

Day 8 done 3 shakes 4 litres of water 100%

I find some people are negative about the diet. My mum went from years of going on about how fat I was to telling me I looked gaunt and as if I was recovering from a long term serious illness! I agree with you you have to show them! I don't hide the fact I'm on a vlc diet either. Most people are very complementary about the weight I have lost. You stick at it and do it for yourself. I'm dieting mainly because I want to be slim and healthy and feel a lot better in myself! I don't even care if my face does look a bit gaunt, it's a price I'm willing to pay rather than risk all those weight related illnesses!

Okay so day 9 all good 3 shakes 3 litres of water! 100%

Sorry it's a short one tonight I'm catching up on greys anatomy :eek:)

Well done Janey. See you tomorrow.

You are doing really well janey. You know what type of diet is best for you so stick to your guns.

How have you done today? Nearly at the end of week 2 for you hey :) x

Hi all

Today has been good, I've been back at work again today and I have to admit the prospect of the next week full time at work makes me feel pants!! But hey at least the week goes quickly :eek:) I've not really felt tempted today or anything if I'm honest it's been easy today (I may live to regret saying that lol) I really do feel different this time. My mindset is different I'm choosing this so I don't feel like I'm missing out ! I still haven't had to face the inevitable negativity from people at work as I simply haven't told them, they know I'm being good but not about exante, they are so wrapped up in themselves that they haven't noticed I'm not eating lol.

So today all good

Day10 100%

Hi Janey. Pleased you found it OK back at work. You may well find the week goes fast.

Today is day 11, all good today. I don't want to deal with the judgmental stuff at work so I haven't told them I'm doing this, I've said I'm doing low carb with intermittent fasting. I'm normally only in the office a few days a week hence the intermittent fasting would explain no eating, the only problem is I was in the office two days on the trot this week and some one commented they hadn't seen me eat anything, I just said there was nothing suitable in the canteen so was going to hang on till I got home, think I got away with it! I'm in the office again tomorrow so looks like I'll have to nip out for lunch ( wink wink) lol. On a great note some stopped me in the office today and said I was "looking well" yey must be all the water!

Day 11 3 shakes 4 litres of water 100%

Back