January challenge anyone?

Day one...... Let's do it xxxxxx

Attachments

• image-63480770.jpg
    image-63480770.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 71
Day one...... Let's do it xxxxxx

Well done! I'm meeting with my consultant at 2pm wish me luck :) I'll join the jan challenge once I get back & know my official weight if that's ok xx

Week 1 weigh in 11lb loss :) x

Well done! I'm meeting with my consultant at 2pm wish me luck :) I'll join the jan challenge once I get back & know my official weight if that's ok xx

Good luck Hun and of course u can :) xxx

Hi Mariad, just seen your picture of your shake, not sure if that's how you drank it, however you may want to add more water, I drink mine full and it lasts longer!! :0)

That was how I drank it, decided on more water for next time as it is quite thick! How much water do u use Hun xxx

That was how I drank it, decided on more water for next time as it is quite thick! How much water do u use Hun xxx

Hiya,

Yeah I used to have them like that and they were really thick, I now mix them at that level with the food processor, then fill the shaker to the top with cold water and mix it in the shaker, you may find it too thin, however it lasts longer and I love the taste...

Might be worth a try though, it'll double the food you get to eat!!!! :0)

How's it going today?

Did anyone start feeling better on day 3. I'm on day 2 and feel rubbish!! Really determined but will there be a light at the end of the tunnel on day 3?

Hiya, Yeah I used to have them like that and they were really thick, I now mix them at that level with the food processor, then fill the shaker to the top with cold water and mix it in the shaker, you may find it too thin, however it lasts longer and I love the taste... Might be worth a try though, it'll double the food you get to eat!!!! :0) How's it going today?

Will defo try that! I'm ok just bit shaky and very cold :( xxxxxx

One of the biggest problems of ketosis is coldness, I was always freezing the last time I did this diet!!!

I've been feeling naff today too...

Feel face first into some cadbury buttons earlier and felt awful for failing, but then thought, hell, put t behind me and continued in plan, hopefully it won't be to bad, but we will see when I get on the scales!!!

It should get better, first few days are always awful!!!

Xxx

Good luck Hun and of course u can :) xxx

Thank you! Well weighed in 2day at 13st 8lb iv somehow lost 2lb over Christmas & new year (no idea how!!) anyway my January challenge is 18lbs so that takes me 2 12st 4lbs which would b the lightest iv ever bn! Hope I'm not being 2 optimistic lol xxxxx

Day 2 - urgh. Headache, shivery, feeling sick and "got a lump in my throat" feeling... Tell
Me it gets better!! Ffs :( xxx

I know it does but I 'm not there yet! Feeling very tired today.

Anyone got that amazing energy boost and feeling of euphoria!!!

Starting Weight: 188lbs

I know it does but I 'm not there yet! Feeling very tired today. Anyone got that amazing energy boost and feeling of euphoria!!! Starting Weight: 188lbs

What day r u on Hun? Xxx

Back