January challenge!

I've put 3.75 on over xmas so want that off plus my 6 pound I originally stated for January. So thats 9.75 in total, fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone.

Its so wrong that I want to drain the baileys and eat my chocolate orange from my stocking before I start!!! Jan 2nd im in :D

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have decided I am doing the whole 30 challenge for January, so I am going to wi on Jan 1st and use that as my start weight but starting on 2nd. Im not supposed to wi until end of 30 days but probably will lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol Jayde

I'm glad its not just me! I'm trying to get through all my Xmas treats before end tomorrow. I love baileys too, could down a bottle easily. Yum yum!

If only there was a way to get rid of them both quicker jayde1148 ...... how about melting down the chocolate orange and slurping it with the Baileys? lol

I was like a woman on a mission yesterday trying to consume or even better get my oh to consume any treats left in the house. We still have 7 mince pies left, mini cheddars, bar of lindt cookies and cream and lovely cheese too.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Superfree Princess said:
I was like a woman on a mission yesterday trying to consume or even better get my oh to consume any treats left in the house. We still have 7 mince pies left, mini cheddars, bar of lindt cookies and cream and lovely cheese too.

I've still got enough chocolate to stock a sweet shop, but it'll keep a while, lol. :D xx

Oh and I forgot a box of Mr Kipling lemon slices as I have just scoffed one :eek: im not used to having stuff in the house, restraint is not my strong point.

lol lol i think we are great we will do it xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, can I join too please? Bit of a late start I know, but I plan to get back on the wagon tomo, after a very calorific christmas! I really like the idea of trying to resist weighing until the end of the month too so that's my goal, along with reaching 244lbs. I'm not sure how much that means losing until I wi tomo, but it will be a 4lb loss plus whatever I've gained, so at least a 10lb loss in total! Good luck everyone and well done to those with great losses already!! Xx

Count me in too!
I'm now back on track, well as of tomorrow :)
Still got so much Christmas treats in the fridge, a box of Thornton's, bottle of Baileys, a few beers............. all getting dumped tonight at the mother's house!

OK - I am going to aim for 10 lbs this month x

Lots of people joining in which is great :) hope everyone is going strong. Im definitely warming up now! Well done to any losses so far!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

YAY!!! tracy and rae rae - well done!

Been busy at work so did not check or record on the 1st. Weigh in on 5 Jan = 91.9 kg (202.6lbs).

Bonkers - 0 lbs lost, 10lbs to go.

all the best everyone!

Back