January challenge!

14lbs i want to lose

Urgh...weighed this morning and I've put on 12lbs :-( so that means I need a 16lb loss to hit my target
Still, I'll stick with it and try my best!

Hello all
My goal is 7 pounds and to complete 20 hours of exercise as part of the January fitness challenge. Will update every sunday

Good luck everyone and keep going. My first proper Wi is next Tuesday. ..can't wait to see how many of my 1 lbs have gone! I'm really going for it 100% on plan!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooh forgot to update on Tue, I'm 4lbs down so 6lbs to go for the rest of the month! Hopefully should be pretty doable now! :)

Good news Cheese Thief!
lets keep it going. I'd be chuffed if it could get it off. Even though i have only ditched a couple of lbs so far, I'm defo less bloated so my work clothes aren't at "as" bursting
lol

good luck everyone my w.i on sunday morning x

well done to the loses x

Another 2lbs off for me. That takes me to my original goal of 4lbs in January, but as I gained 8lbs over Christmas I'm just going to plough on and see how much more of it I can get off this month! :) xx

Last edited:
Another 2lbs off for me. That takes me to my original goal of 4lbs in January, but as I gained 8lbs over Christmas I'm just goung to plough on and see how much more of it I can get off this month! :) xx

Well done TracyGWill :D
Everyone has done brilliantly.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

rae rae well done on your loss x

Back