Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Just entering the Teens next stop (deep) into the 19s

Jeew's weight loss

Hi there, I'm totally new to the boards. Your children are gorgeous. I've got 3 too! 10, 6, and 4. Two girls and a boy.

I'm away next weekend and worrying a bit. I find moderation impossible :/ I'm either on plan or I'm not! Good luck for weigh in xx

Hi there, I'm totally new to the boards. Your children are gorgeous. I've got 3 too! 10, 6, and 4. Two girls and a boy.

I'm away next weekend and worrying a bit. I find moderation impossible :/ I'm either on plan or I'm not! Good luck for weigh in xx

Welcome to minimins :) I'm lou.

Regards to moderation - just think: what's going to be better, that pasty/garlic bread/sticky toffee pudding or seeing my numbers going down on the scales and knowing you stood strong against temptation.

We all give in at some time and its not failure, it's life. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Jeew's weight loss

to be honest year 7 was fine still stayed my little boy much like year 6 but year 8 grrrr nightmare...hes a teenager now...barely talks...moany...hormones lol

welcome to mini xx im sure your weekend well go great and remember if u slip jump strainght back on when your back...its what thin people do after a hol they just go back to eating normally when they back from a meal or a holiday. x this is a way of life i guess now not sure for slimming.

well ballet was fun as usual but i felt my weigh so much this week i havent been to class for two weeks. hopefully it will have helped me loose some weight though x

Jeew's weight loss

welcome to mini xx im sure your weekend well go great and remember if u slip jump strainght back on when your back...its what thin people do after a hol they just go back to eating normally when they back from a meal or a holiday. x this is a way of life i guess now not sure for slimming.

Good point, it's all in the mindset isn't it! I'm hoping this time I can " flick the switch" lol xx

hi jeew thats a lovely pic

thanks girlies they do photo well.

well post ballet omg i cant move this morning lol and ive got a day to make a difference before wi tomorrow morning. ive sneaked on this morning and ive lost a pound of the 3 i put on over the wkend. so i guess thats a good direction but still feeling diaappointed. but then i guess if i hadnt weighed myself before i went away id never of known i put on weight and id be happy that id lost weight since this time last week. x

Jeew's weight loss

That's a good sign that you are aching after the ballet :)

I used to find eating a lot of kiwi fruits would undo some damage just before weigh day. They make ya 'go' :/ lol xx

i dont have problems going lol.

well big big news... in 18 weeks time i will be a uni student again as im starting a full time post graduate course. So now i have another aim. 2lbs a week is 36lbs before i start about 18 1/2 stone if i can get there.... would be amazing. x

weigh in week one done 21st 2lbs. so i have lost 6lbs woop woop xx

Wow...well done Jeew!! I lost 6lbs too......congrats on the uni course too....so much to motivate you!!! xxx

thanks izzy. x congrats on being loser too lolx

hi jees 6lbs in fab well done

thanks lou xx

one of my before photos with a uni acceptance letter :)

Attachments

• 1369244634914.jpg
    1369244634914.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 98
one of my before photos with a uni acceptance letter :)

A lovely smiley pic :) well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lovely pic

well done getting in xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back