Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Just entering the Teens next stop (deep) into the 19s

Re: Jeew's weight loss

loving my diet at the moment. really motivated and bf is being really supportive. he even asked the woman in odeon to weigh my popcorn.

odeon kids small popcorn sweet is 6 pro points

Attachments

• 1369483046148.jpg
    1369483046148.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 92
aww thats so sweet

well nice day out to cinema to watch star trak followed by a walk down the sea front :) boyfriend now sleeping on sofa with the remote in his hand and sport on the telly... lovely day but help im stuck watching sport lol x

jeew said:
to be honest year 7 was fine still stayed my little boy much like year 6 but year 8 grrrr nightmare...hes a teenager now...barely talks...moany...hormones lol

Lol, I've got a 13 year old daughter and absolutely recognise that description! :D xx

hi jeew hope your having a lovely day

im having fun. another cinema trip this time to see fast and furious 6. still being a good diet girlie lol

jeans starting to fall off can see the difference already. hoping the pounds keep dropping ready for weigh in x

im having fun. another cinema trip this time to see fast and furious 6. still being a good diet girlie lol

jeans starting to fall off can see the difference already. hoping the pounds keep dropping ready for weigh in x

jeew thats great you go girl
i have not been to the cinema for ages x

well ive counted the weeks 6 weeks till i go to the races and 11 weeks till V festival....not enough time to lose what i would like to lose... but guess what ever i manage will have to do. x

well ive counted the weeks 6 weeks till i go to the races and 11 weeks till V festival....not enough time to lose what i would like to lose... but guess what ever i manage will have to do. x

Great positive attitude :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i dont actually feel it. i feel really disappointed ive given myself such a short period of time to make a difference..but hey if i dont do what i can ill still be as heavy as this. i have no clue what i will wear to the races all my nice dresses i need to be in the 19s at least to wear and really is not possible with out exstreme excercise and very low cals both of which i dont want to do this time round. x

weigh in day again. im 21st today so lost 2lbs. xxx

happy 21st birthday and well done on the loss x x

well im actually 33 years old lol but it is the day i get to 21stone lol x

i know i know...dieters sin.. but i weighed myself and im putting on weight????? stuck to my points completely. hope it goes away before weigh in on wednesday :(

i know i know...dieters sin.. but i weighed myself and im putting on weight????? stuck to my points completely. hope it goes away before weigh in on wednesday :(

Are you due on? Are you having enough water? Are you eating late at night?

All these things affect mid week weigh in xx

just checked im due on a week today...i dont eat late at night but probaby dont drink enough. bad habit of mine. been feeling it this.week more than normal think ive got a bit of an injection tmi ( hurts when wee every so often)

my son had a sick bug at the weekend. may be parnoid but feeling really sick today so maybe im about to get it too :(

just checked im due on a week today...i dont eat late at night but probaby dont drink enough. bad habit of mine. been feeling it this.week more than normal think ive got a bit of an injection tmi ( hurts when wee every so often)

my son had a sick bug at the weekend. may be parnoid but feeling really sick today so maybe im about to get it too :(

Try drinking more water, if you are poorly then your body will be holding water and trying to fight the infection so give it plenty of water to flush out the infection.

Hope you both feel better soon xxxx

well ive been sick all night :( so looks like that may be the problem. looks like i have someone elses stomach its so swollen. hopefully once its over ill get a weight loss x

well ive been sick all night :( so looks like that may be the problem. looks like i have someone elses stomach its so swollen. hopefully once its over ill get a weight loss x

Awww hugs xx hope you feel better soon xx

How are you feeling today? Xx

Back