Jeff the Chef Parmesan

snowwhite85

Silver Member
Anyone know how many syns are in a Jeff the Chef chicken Parmesan? Or can advise me how to figure them out? Boyfriend's bought us one to share as a treat so trying to justify it. Or at least save up enough syns over next couple of days.
Thanks in advance :)

Hello

I have no idea how many syns are in a parmo, but would just eat it because they are gorgeous!!

Just try and be good for a couple of days and perhaps go for a long walk - that should cover it for syns!

Anyone know how many syns are in a Jeff the Chef chicken Parmesan? Or can advise me how to figure them out? Boyfriend's bought us one to share as a treat so trying to justify it. Or at least save up enough syns over next couple of days.

If you post the NVs and top ingredients someone will calculate it for you.

We need, per 100g/portion size:

Total calories
Total fat
Total carbohydrates
Protein
Portion/packet size
Top ingredients from the list

Thank you. I have no idea how to figure it out.
Per 100g
Cals 153
Fat 4.8g
Carbs 11.5
Protein 16.1
The pack is 450g so I'm guessing half each so 225g
1st 5 ingredients arwe chicken fillet, semi skimmed milk, cheese, water and flour.

Cool, that works out at:

14½ Syns (for the whole 450g) on Extra Easy

or 7 syns a portion if you serve 2 :) Not so bad after all :)

I am very happy about that :) thank you soooooo much. Thought it was going to be a complete blow out. Excited for it now instead of fretting it will affect my loss this week. Thanks again guys :-D

Wow I thought this parmo would be way more syns than that. I'm gonna stock up next time I'm in Middlesbrough!

Can u order them online? Of u shop online? Pity they're so difficult to get hold off. Especially now you know the sun value too :)

Back