Jellybabies DIARY...after LL...on to my new lifestyle change!

JB, I always feel ok after eating, I just dread the following day. I can honestly say that it has never p....d me off, perhaps that is the problem!

Tina

Hi JB, not doing too well, lots of doubts about this method, feeling that I may well have to finally admit that this is not the way for me. The packs are starting to make me feel very sick and I am fed up with it all. Strange thing is that I know I could continue, just not sure that I want to. This is different to how I have felt before when the feeling that I couldn't do it was overwhelming.
Glad to hear that you are keeping strong!

Tina

Hi girls. How you getting on?
Day 5 for me and doing well, keeping up the determination to succeed! Not finding it too hard!

Diane xx

YAY for you Diane :D
xxxxx

hello everyone
day 6 for me and i must admit last night was pretty tough, had to fight hard with those voices in my head!!! REALLY wanted to eat something, but kept in mind WHY im doing this! AND....stuck with it!! Im proud of myself! Have not long woke up and feeling very positive again today!!
Harri, how are you getting on?
Tina what have you decided to do??

Diane xx

Hi guys. I have decided to go back to LLife. The turnaround point was this am when I put on a skirt that was tight last week and now it is loose!! So I would be mad to stop now BUT I have to change as the packs on CD are really not for me. Day off today and Sun, back on the packs tomorrow, Fri, Sat and then on Mon. I will see my LL counsellor on Wed night. Glad you are sticking to it JB, Harri, how are you doing??

Tina

Hi Tina!!
I am SO glad you have decided to go with LL! :party0049:
I was worried that you would decide against VLCD and not hear from you again!
I know your doing the right thing! I know LL is more expensive too but its worth it if you enjoy the packs.
And your skirt being slacker is all the motivation you need!!
Good on you for making this decision! :happy096:
How are you Harri?

well i've been rubbish!:banghead: I've had a really terrible couple of days and ended up eating whatever i could get my hands on. I feel terrible for it and i keep promising to start again tomorrow and then i don't. I seem to be able to find any excuse to eat and then feel terrible afterwards and sad.
I am going to give it another go tomorrow and if i fail then i think i'm going to have to think of some other way to lose this weight.:cry: Glad you two are both going strong, any advice/motivational thoughts greatly appreciated!!!!!!:eek:

Harri - for God's sake keep trying. I have been trying on and off for a year and as long as the trend is downwards it is ok. Get up tomorrow, start with 1 litre of water, then your first pack as late as you can manage. That way you can have all your packs relatively close together. Keep yourself busy - go out, have a bath, do some spring cleaning, plan your hols, anything to keep your mind busy. See if that works. Let us know how you get on, I will be online on and off tomorrow, don't eat before posting first, lets see if we can head this off together.

Tina

Hi Harri
Dont beat yourself up over it.......learn from it and move on. Ask yourself why you ate? Where you bored? Stressed??
Anyway, i suppose i aint the best person to give advice just now as ive been struggling tonight. Finding all sorts of reasons to eat! Keep thinking if i eat meat i will still lose weight as no carbs! But i know that once i do that i will feel bad and it will be harder for me to stay on track! AAAHHHGGG!!! Those damn voices!!!! I MUST KEEP FIGHTING THEM!!! I know i will feel better in the morning but it seems to be at night that my resolve weakens!! So, im still abstinent, but wishing i could eat!
Tina, to add your ticker you need to cut the code that tickermaster gives and paste it into your signature (go to edit signature) Hope that helps! Its my 1st weigh in tomorrow and im hoping the result will keep me strong.
Keep trying girls, we CAN do this! TOGETHER! :grouphugg:

Hi Guys! thanks for your responses.... i am determined to do today. So far i've had three pints of hot st clements and it's not too bad!
I really have to forget about what i've ruined by eating and move on.... today is the day!
Glad to hear that I'm not alone with this struggle. Well done Diane you're doing sooo well, can't wait to see how you've got on at weigh in x x

Hi guys, I am back on the diet today, friday and sat, family party Sunday. Feel very positive today. It is great to have this support isn't it? Good luck to both of you for today. When is weigh day JB?

Tina

Hi Harri and Tina
So glad you have got yourselves into positive mode again! This is a journey we are going on together, it will have its ups and downs but so long as we continue and get to our destination that is whats important! So well done girls for getting back on track. I am proud of you both! And Harri, youre right you havent ruined anything, just a little blip.............and youve moved on! SO WELL DONE!!!
Its my weigh in tonight at 7 so will get home about 8.30-9.00 and will let you know my results!!!!
Im quite excited about it!!!

Diane xx

:wave_cry: Hi Diane & all
I found your diary last week but then lost it again. Congratulations on your weight loss 9lbs is fantastic. I rejoined LL 21 days ago and I have lost 17lbs so far, my weigh in day is Monday. Hopefully we can all help each other along the way!

Last edited:
Back