Jenny's last diet ever

Goodnight Jenny, just remember that it's all worth it! :)

day 3 and I have an awful headache but I will be fine. I woke up a few times in the night and was craving fizzy pop, I had water instead :)

1st shake down and only 14 till WI so a third of the first weeks shakes done.

Im off to do my sit ups and squats now, Im on 60 today. Later on I'm going to venture into the garage and find the christmas decorations out.

hunger wise this morning I have been fine. Just really needed a big glass of water when I woke up.

have a good day all.

I'm so cold today, cant get warm. I have a hot water bottle somewhere so think I will go and find it now. Had a strawberry shake not long ago and it wasnt as bad as it was the other day. I blended it for longer this time so will stick to that. Headache still there but not too bad now.

Found the chirstmas tree out so will put it up tomorrow. The kids are so excited. Cant believe that its December tomorrow.

MIL keeps asking why I dont leave LT and just start at the gym with her in January, told her I'm sticking to LT. She only had 7/8lbs to lose so we're massively different with what we need to lose etc. If I only had 7/8 lbs to lose then I'd just be hitting the gym 2.

Right off to make dinner now. x x

Glad you're doing well Jen - I had the same feeling in the morning for the first few days, massive headache. Usually cured by a large glass of water.

I promise it get's better!

Glad you're doing well Jen - I had the same feeling in the morning for the first few days, massive headache. Usually cured by a large glass of water.

I promise it get's better!

Hi, all evening my head has been really painful, water hasn't helped :( Just hoping that it feels better tomorrow. glad to hear it only lasted a few days for you. I dont remember having headaches last time but it was ages ago now. oh well no pain no gain x x

I found as I stopped drinking water at about 7pm (in the hope of not getting up to pee throughout the night) and waking up at 7am, I wasn't having any water for 12hours.

So I started sipping some till later in the evening. Yes defo disappeared after a few days as my paracetamol tablets are still in the bathroom!

so its the end of day 3, this has been the toughest day so far as I have had a horrible headache. I have felt hungry a few times but hasn't been too bad. To be honest today has just really dragged. Im in bed now, head still hurting :( but I do still feel really positive about my weight loss journey. Dinner smelt so good tonight but it really didnt bother me. I have the rest of my life to eat, only 81 more days of shakes. hardly anytime at all. I hope I remain feeling this excited throughout my LT journey. sure week 1 wi will keep me motivated. I managed to avoid the scales this morning and will try to tomorrow but can not promise :)

goodnight all x x

Hi all, at the weekend my 7 month old is my alarm clock as dont need to get up early so get up when he wakes up,usually around 9ish. Im totally shocked that he didnt wake up till 11.45 today. He has never ever slept that long before. However I do feel really rested and no headache this morning yay :) so after feeding/changing my boy I am only just having my first shake now.
Day 4 today so I thought I would weigh myself and I'm 5 more lbs down so thats 8lbs this week so far. totally amazing and great motivation to carry on, not that I feel I need anymore motivation as I am 100% about sticking to LT.
Off to finish my shake and then get on with my squats and sit ups. My hubby has a multigym in the garage that needs putting together so will hopefully do that together later so I can do some light weight training. My hubby is 12 stone and wants to gain 3 stone, if only we could just swap weights with each other we'd be happy. lol. So now when I make my shake I make him a high calorie shake. x x

What an amazing loss already, congrats!

thanks abbz. wonder how heavy I will be Thursday morning. Out of the 16s, hopefully be out of the 15s in no time. yay. how are you today? x x

I'm fairly certain you'll be out of the 16's, you can cross that mini goal off in no time! I'm fine thank you, down another 2lb this morning since my last weigh-in, I love LT! How are you? xx

I'm fairly certain you'll be out of the 16's, you can cross that mini goal off in no time! I'm fine thank you, down another 2lb this morning since my last weigh-in, I love LT! How are you? xx

Im really good thanks. so happy my headache has gone. great another 2lbs gone forever :) , what day do you wi? x x

Im really good thanks. so happy my headache has gone. great another 2lbs gone forever :) , what day do you wi? x x

Good! Yeah, the weight is just falling off me haha. I WI on a thursday xx

Back