Jenny's last diet ever

So today I am making a massive effort to drink enough water, I hate plain water, always have. Ideally I would like to drink 2.5 litres per day. I am trying my best to change how I look at plain water, instead of 'I need to drink this yukky water', I am trying to think 'drinking this water is helping me be happy with my body and it is good for me'. A little bit of CBT counselling lol. Not that I'm a CBT counsellor but some of its techniques can be helpful.

so nearing the end of day 4. Im feeling much better than I did last night. Still having trouble with tap water. Think some people have fizzy water so might try this instead.

I updated the stats on the left hand side of the page and feel so happy that in just a few days my bmi is down over a whole point and I have lost 3.56% of my body, that is just madness. cant wait to find out what Thursday brings

Goodnight x x

Glad you had a better day Jen! :)

thanks Sag. hope your throat isnt too sore today. guess you are hoping for automatic promotion this yr? my husband still thinks that we will make the play off but I'm not that optimistic, we're 18th at the moment I think. x x

Nope, all good today ta Jen :)
I really hope it's automatic....the playoffs last season broke my heart :( If we carry on playing like we are, can't see why it won't happen.
Stranger things have happened in the championship! I recall Middlesbrough being 6th for the majority of last season then having a horrendous run in the last 7/8 games and finishing 18th I think! So going up the table is always a possibility! Such a competitive league though.

Have a great day :)

Nope, all good today ta Jen :)
I really hope it's automatic....the playoffs last season broke my heart :( If we carry on playing like we are, can't see why it won't happen.
Stranger things have happened in the championship! I recall Middlesbrough being 6th for the majority of last season then having a horrendous run in the last 7/8 games and finishing 18th I think! So going up the table is always a possibility! Such a competitive league though.

Have a great day :)

Glad you're good, hope you are enjoying eating again. I remember enjoying food like never before the first week after tfr.

best of luck for this year then, yeah you're right anything can happen. fingers crossed. Have a good day x x

Day 5 and I'm so tired this morning, my baby was so unsettled last night, think he must have a tooth coming through. girls just gone to school and I'm hoping my little one will go back to sleep for a few hours with me, otherwise I will be exhausted tonight at work.

Hunger wise - I didn't feel hungry at all this morning, really wanted my shake which I actually enjoyed, feel nice and full now.
I didn't weigh myself today :) I will try and resist till my official weigh in day which is Thursday which will be really hard.

only 8 more shakes till wi :)

x x

First week is a ***** and first few days are really tough but eventually you get to a weird point where you are just never hungry and have to force yourself to drink the shakes even.
make sure you nail the water and the fibre gel or physillium husk now and then too otherwise loo time can be nasty :S
The water helps out there!

I am on the way now to 6 stone off and its not taken that long, it would take about 3 years on slimming world etc so LT is a good friend to have.
I find that when you get in the zone so to speak you do pretty well after that, I have had a couple of breaks now and then and I am no superstar dieter but I get on with it and I bat away any temptations in the main and crack on with losing weight.
It has been totally worth it and I feel so much better for it, I find now if I do stray and have carbs that I feel shitty afterwards so I CBA with them now, another biggie for me was going from 2 sugars in tea to none at all and actually starting to prefer it.
There is nothing stopping you from being a size 8 after this diet, toned too if mixed with a little exercise- you and hubby had best watch it though as your new sexy self may be just too attractive and you might end up with more bundles of joy on the way :D

haha your post made me laugh :) we would love another bundle of joy but want to lose some weight first. I totally went into eating everything in sight mode whilst I was pregnant. as for being a size 8, my child baring hips have other ideas :) even at my lightest 9st I couldnt squeeze my hips into a size 10. I also looked really skinny at that weight so dont want to get below 10st.

well done on losing almost 6 stone, thats great. Its amazing how losing weight can make you feel so good. x x

How was your day, Jen? :) still going strong?

Hi Abbz, today was mainly good thanks, Ive just got home from work so feeling tired. still positive and excited for thursday morning. How are you? x x

Ah good, you must let me know what your weigh-in is! I'm fine, have a surprising amount of energy but missing food a lot hehe xx

Glad you've had a good day Jen!

Ah good, you must let me know what your weigh-in is! I'm fine, have a surprising amount of energy but missing food a lot hehe xx

Glad your fine :) getting close to weigh in now, yay. how much are you hoping to lose this week? As its my first week I would be over the moon with 10-12 lbs, Im already 8lbs down so fingers crossed. You dont have long to go till you can chew again, sure it will be worth the wait. Did you find any nice clothes online? x x

Glad your fine :) getting close to weigh in now, yay. how much are you hoping to lose this week? As its my first week I would be over the moon with 10-12 lbs, Im already 8lbs down so fingers crossed. You dont have long to go till you can chew again, sure it will be worth the wait. Did you find any nice clothes online? x x
I aim for around 3lb a week but today i was only a quarter of a pound lighter than last weigh in :( im sure you'll be impressed with what you have achieved already! Not long now, 2 weeks! I'm scared haha. Yes thank you I've found loads of nice jeans, tops and cardigans! :p might have to go on a shopping spree for my birthday! xx

I aim for around 3lb a week but today i was only a quarter of a pound lighter than last weigh in :( im sure you'll be impressed with what you have achieved already! Not long now, 2 weeks! I'm scared haha. Yes thank you I've found loads of nice jeans, tops and cardigans! :p might have to go on a shopping spree for my birthday! xx

yeah a shopping spree sounds like a great idea. I cant wait to go shopping. Its my sons 1st birthday and my daughters 10th birthday in April so we will be having a party, looking forward to shopping for something nice to wear. Its my works christmas party next week, really dont want to buy anything new in this size, might have a look through my dresses. glad you have found some nice clothes :)

dont worry what the scales say today, still another few days to go. are you weighing yourself at the same time of day? I always weigh myself first thing in the morning in just underwear, that way I know that my clothes will not weigh more/less. x x

so guess I should write this in my diary. On the way home from work my hubby asked me to pick him some food up from the chippy which was no problem, not tempted 1 bit. Anyway when I got home I heard some bad news, nothing major but it upset me. Then as my hubby was eating his food I instantly felt like eating loads of his chips, not because I was hungry or fancied them, just to eat. then it hit me that I comfort eat whenever I'm sad I eat. Think that I really need to address my relationship with food. Important thing is that I didnt eat anything. Stupid food! Life would be so much easier on tfr forever. lol. Anyway just wanted to write that down for future reference x x

I hope your bad news wasn't anything too serious Jen.
So pleased you didn't give in, that's the point you realise where you've been going wrong all this time and not eating shows you have the power to overcome it.

Awesome :)

I hope your bad news wasn't anything too serious Jen.
So pleased you didn't give in, that's the point you realise where you've been going wrong all this time and not eating shows you have the power to overcome it.

Awesome :)

thank Sag :) really pleased that I didnt give in. guess I just need to take 1 day at a time and address how I deal things and look for other ways to comfort myself instead of food, maybe I could try doing 20 jumping jacks and see if that makes a difference lol.

Hope you have a great day eating yummy food. x x

Back