Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

ooh good luck .I weigh in in Wednesday so hoping for a loss ,all new to me bit nervous lol
do you count your cals or just eat what you want on an up day x

I eat pretty much what i want on UD's but I do try to eat healthy and I do track what i eat because i like to know how much i've eaten so that I can see in the future what worked & what didn't.
I had a good DD today. Only tea for breakfast & had my fruit & yoghurt for dinner with a bit of chicken with loads of veg for tea. Went for a walk this morning & worked this evening so quite active. Up early in the morning & off to Truro on a course for the morning/early afternoon so not sure what I'll be eating..not planning anything....lovely sense of freedom!! weigh in first thing. I actually feel fat tonight so not really expecting much..we'll see!!

Finally able to sit down with my laptop & update. :) Good news another 1 lb of horrid flabby fat gone forever!!!!!
I'm quite happy with a steady 1lb a week if I can achieve it regularly. Had a mad day today, there was only coffee, tea & biscuits available at the Training Venue today so after breakfast a 6.30am I just had two cups of coffee & 3 chocolate digestives to keep me going until I got home about 3pm!! Some up day!! Never mind did have a lucious home made pie tonight! DD tomorrow!!

Quite pleased with my DD today! A nectarine with yog this morning & homemade chicken soup midday & for tea. Under 500 cals . I've been busy nearly all day and not felt hungry or light headed so all in all a very good day. Swimming in the morning. Love that..

JillyCornwall said:
Quite pleased with my DD today! A nectarine with yog this morning & homemade chicken soup midday & for tea. Under 500 cals . I've been busy nearly all day and not felt hungry or light headed so all in all a very good day. Swimming in the morning. Love that..

Well done xxx

Thanks Mummy, yes the swim was great!! really warm water today & not busy! Had lush food too. Treated myself to avocado & prawns with a big hunk of honey & sunflower bread after my swim. I was working late afternoon & walked with someone as part of my job so have had plenty of exercise. Only felt like soup again tonight but will probably have some ice cream for supper.
Last DD of the week tomorrow & its a day off so much easier than when I'm working! I'll try & go for a walk in the morning as I want to keep my exercise going. I'm sure it helps!:)

JillyCornwall said:
Thanks Mummy, yes the swim was great!! really warm water today & not busy! Had lush food too. Treated myself to avocado & prawns with a big hunk of honey & sunflower bread after my swim. I was working late afternoon & walked with someone as part of my job so have had plenty of exercise. Only felt like soup again tonight but will probably have some ice cream for supper.
Last DD of the week tomorrow & its a day off so much easier than when I'm working! I'll try & go for a walk in the morning as I want to keep my exercise going. I'm sure it helps!:)

Oh, the exercising is great. Well done x

Managed a good DD today even though I really felt like stuffing my face after OH had bad news regarding his health at the Dr's today. A condition we thought was being managed has got much worse and the way they were talking it looks as if they expect it to continue to deteriorate...whilst not totally out of the blue you never let yourself believe that things might not be good.
Still I won't let it derail me, I need to be fit to give him the support & care he is going to need..and losing weight will help him a bit too!! We don't intend to give up fighting or believing. Let me tell you..getting 'old' sucks..and it creeps up on you without you noticing..you young uns..live your lives while you can..don't waste a precious minute of them!
Anyway a whole weekend to indulge. (and I will!!)

Aw sorry to here about your bad news today :( I have to say you have a wonderful attitude though :) Just shows you dont need to run to the fridge when times get rough! A lesson I need to learn! I hope your hubby is ok :) x

Sorry to hear your news, Jilly but if it's true that positive attitudes make a difference (and I believe they do), you'll crack it.

Big respect to you.

P x

Thanks Baby & Pauline, being down is a waste of energy & time..so onwards and upwards. A couple of Tesco Vanilla Custard slices in the fridge for later to be eaten without guilt...how amazing is that...you've got to love JUDD!!!!
Work this morning..now sofa & TV this afternoon...!!!!

aw sorry to hear you had bad news JIlly :( hope you enjoy your weekend .Life is precious and we waste to much time worrying other things its only as you get olderwe realise how much time we waste well I have anyway .I am now over forty and already have health issues seeing speacilists ,never ending (((((Hugs))))))))))) x

Tell me about it Mummy...and when you get to sixty its so much worse!!!
Anyway today I've eaten porridge, fruit, Fish fingers in a seeded panini roll, just had a custard slice & we are having a home made cheeseburger for tea later. MFP calculates all that to 1700 cals, but I'm sure to have forgotten something so probably nearer 1800, which is pretty much where I like to be on an UD. DD tomorrow will almost be a relief! Although now its turning colder & wet I'm thinking we may feel more hungry on DD's..we'll see! WI on Tues morning, gosh thats come around quickly.

When you get to 50 its not all that good either!! I have had the worst worst ever year with my health but at the moment am well and feel very healthy. I think a lot of how Im feeling is down to Judding.
Sorry to hear your news Jilly but one thing Ive learnt this year is if you have a sad miserable day it doesnt make anything better and it is a day you dont get back.Thats not saying Im jumping for joy all the time but Im sure you know what I mean.
You sound like you have a very positive outlook on things which is deffo the best way to be if at all possible. Wishing you and your hubby all the very best. xx

Thanks Jacci, I'm glad your health is benefiting from JUDD, mine certainly has BP & joint pain wise, so I really do intend to continue and I can honestly say i have not 'broken' a single DD plan to date!!
Anyway OH has had a positive weekend & is giving his latest meds a go and thank God has taken the positive route mentally (I always think Men don't handle ill health as well as us Ladies!!) I have a few days off soon so we will try & have a mini break somewhere & I'm sure we will be able to ignore the experts 'doom & gloom talk' and get on with things as before its just a matter of altering your focal point to something more positive! Thats one beauty of this forum..everyone is so cheerful....this board rocks!!

glad you are having a nice weekend and your husband is being positive makes all the differance ,your menu is yummy drooling here lol

Hi Mummy, only just managed to sit down to my laptop & catch up on here. i'm not up to date with using my phone for such things..its a bit beyond me!!!
DD today, been very good so far. Had an apple with nat yog before work. Made my tomato bean soup again for lunch & dinner and one portion to freeze for another day. acouple off cups of coffee should see me around the 500 mark.
Hows your day? are you UD or DD I can't remember?

Back