Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Hello Jim, just found your diary, love to see you back again! Your weekend sounds wonderful! Take care :)

Morning Jim:). I love garden centre cafes too - but preferably in the sun not drizzle :eek: off to the isle of wight tomorrow - i can dream of sun cant i?;)
Xx

Morning all,

i feel so good today, 4 days on strict induction and i'm on top of the world, full of energy and feeling great. You just can't beat that Atkins high. :D

The Garden Centre was good, loads of lovely plants so Colleen will be happy this weekend constructing (composing?) her hanging baskets. Let's just hope we have some sun.

I've been follwoing the local elections, major changes around the country.

Afternoon Jim. Lovely to see you again!

You look great in your photos :D

morning jim!

lovley to chat again.

like you i have been missing for a while.
the lighter days and better weather find me outside more, in front of the fire and pc less!

Morning Jim... Brilliant self control to go straight back onto Atkins! And SO pleased it's given you extra energy and a high! Lol

Hope you're enjoying your long weekend xxx

Morning all, hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. Impromptu weigh in this morning says I'm back to posted weight, so I can ease up now and go back on maint, it's a pity really, i enjoy Atkins induction, it seems so pure and simple really.

No plans here, we had some in laws stating over the weekend, they went back to Oxford last night.

I might fit a pint of Guinness in later, seeing as I'm off induction.

That's brilliant news Jim!!! Men have it so easy......I need your metabolism!

Enjoy you Guinness!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Jim - you continue to be an inspiration:D. Even if annoyingly male;)

Annoyingly male, LOL, I like that Katie :D

NTR here, quiet day with Olivia, wish the weather was nicer, we could go to the kiddie play park, so plan B is staying in and watching CBeebies or reading with her.

Evening Jim xx

Morning all, we did get some "swing time" in :)

Quiet day reading my kindle today, I'm out to watch the cricket late this afternoon though. I saw some lamb & mutton mince in Tesco on saturday, I'm going to make meat loaf with that today, should be interestin as I've only used normal beef mince before.

I posted a couple of pics on the Olivia isabelle and grandad thread. :)

Back