Jim's lazy Atkins diary

They're fantastic pics Jim... My how she's growing up! And you have a glorious garden! Xx

Morning all, ver dark and ominous here, it's been pouring down all nigh ugh!

Not our garden Di, it's the kids, seeing as it was nice we went back round there to play ;)

nothing planned here, it looks like a day at home unless it brightens up

Morning Jim... I think I'm developing webbed feet! Lol... Hope you have a great day! Xx

Evening Jim:) phew, looks like spring has finally arrived - or perhaps summer:eek:
Xx

Morning all, well the weekend wasn't too bad but it's all back to normal now, rain, rain and more rain. funny really, every time they implement a hosepipe ban we get weeks of wet weather, you'd think they'd learn really.

I didn't go out much yesterday, I was trying to escape the football madness. :)

other than that, NTR really, nothing planned today.

Hello Jim... Lovely to have your diary back! Xx

Good afternoon all, what a miserable day again, Olivia is moaning 'cos we can't go out, and i've had to learn to watch what i say as she has picked up on me and is now going around saying "bloody rain" oooops.

Ooh i love twister - finally persuaded my dh to give me it about 30d;). Lol at the b****dy rain!

Last edited:
Evening Jim... So funny about the bl**dy rain! Lol

Morning all, my god the sun is shining!! looks like it'll be a gardening day then, the grass certainly needs cutting with all this rain we've had.

I'm not sure Olivia is old enough for twister, I'll go and look it up though.

Hope you managed to cut the grass Jim! Xx

Morning all, I ache all over, that's due to frenetic bouts of gardening whenever the weather is good enough. A well nice rest day today, the first test starts this morning England V Windies. life is good ;)

Hope the cricket was good James xx

Back