Jodie's EE food diary...am i doing it right??

Thanks!! I was so pleased with myself!! :)

30/3

B: 2 x Warburtons wholemeal bread (HeB)
Baked Beans (Free)

L: Mild Chicken Curry with rice and salad Mild Chicken Curry | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Snack: Packet of Curls (3.5)
Coffee with sweetner and some HeA milk (15ml)

D: Birdseye fish fillet in breadcrumbs (7.5)
SW chips (Free)
Beans (free)

Syns: 11
HeA: 250ml ss milk
HeB: Warburtons Wholemeal bread x 2

No gym tonight..phew!

Last edited:
31/3

B: FF Muller light (only ate half of it..think I'm going off them)

L: Cous Cous, orange pepper, spring onion, tuna in brine, kidney beans, chick peas, balsamic vinegar, pepper :eek:)

Snack: Curls (3.5)

2 x wholemeal watburton HeB
20g tesco brussels pate (3.25)

D: Chilli con carne with rice (quorn mince)

Snack: 2 x galaxy cookie crumble squares (4) with a 250ml glass of ss milk (HeA)

Syns:10.75
HeA: 250ml ss milk (HeA)
HeB: 2 x wholemeal watburton

Exercise section:

45 minutes on the treadmill
291 calories burnt
2.95 miles

Last edited:
31/3

B: FF Muller light (only ate half of it..think I'm going off them)

L: Cous Cous, orange pepper, spring onion, tuna in brine, kidney beans, chick peas, balsamic vinegar, pepper :eek:)

Snack: Curls (3.5)

D: Chilli con carne with rice (quorn mince)

Snack: 2 x galaxy cookie crumble squares (4) with a 250ml glass of ss milk (HeA)

Syns:7.5
HeA: 250ml ss milk (HeA)
HeB:

Don't like Muller lights myself :jelous: Activia ff yogs are quite nice :)

1/4

B: 2 x warburtons wholemeal (HeB)
Brussels pate 20g (3.5)

Snack: Banana

L: Quorn Chilli and rice

Snack; half a bueno (6)

D: Chicken Fajitas - Chicken breast, paprika, cumin, peppers, red onion, cous cous, chickpeas, spring onion, red kidney beans

Snack: 5 x Lidl milk choc and hazelnut squares (5)
Half of a Lidls Caramel Wafer (5)

Syns:19.5
HeA: 250ml ss milk
HeB: 2 x warburtons wholemeal bread

Last edited:
2/4

B: 2 x Boiled Eggs
2 x Warburtons wholemeal bread (HeB)

L: Leftover Chilli and rice (quorn)
Curls (3.5)

Snack: 2 x Galaxy cookie crumble squares (4)
2 x Bon Bon Sweets (2)
Cup of tea (HeA)
SW chips and tomatoe sauce 1 tbsp (1)

It's the time of the month...I'm trying to be good but I literally want to eat everything in the house!!!! :)

D:

Syns: 10.5
HeA: 250ml skimmed milk
HeB:2 x warburtons wholemeal bread

Last edited:
Ok starting again...here goes!! :)

B: 2 rashers of bacon *fat removed FREE
half a tin of Branston baked beans FREE
2 mushrooms SUPERFREE
2 x wholemeal bread (hovis 400g loaf) HEB

Snacks: Asda zero added sparkling tropical crush drink FREE
1 x Clementine (SUPERFREE), 1 x apple (SUPERFREE)

L: Tinned Tuna FREE
Lettuce SUPERFREE
Spanish Onion SUPERFREE
Cucumber SUPERFREE
Green pepper SUPERFREE
Rocket SUPERFREE
2 x boiled eggs FREE

Snack: 1 x ww lemon slice (4 syns), 1 x tea with ss milk (0.5 syns) muller light cherry yoghurt (FREE)

D: Slimming eats - Sweet Potato, Broccoli and Cheddar Patties HEA

with chinese flavour Batchelors savoury rice FREE
and 1/3 salad SUPERFREE

Snack: Time out finger 4.5 syns

Syn total: 9 :)

Last edited:
Tuesday 31th July

B: 2 x Hovis wholemeal (400g loaf) HEB
Baked beans (half a tin) FREE
Tea with milk no sugar or sweetner 0.5 SYNS
(should have had some mushrooms for my superfree but forgot them!!! Hopefully it won't matter just this once. I didn't have a massive portion so should be ok ;)

Snack: NAS juice drink FREE, Zero added sugar Sparkling tropical crush drink Asda FREE,

L: Last nights leftovers - Slimming eats - Sweet Potato, Broccoli and Cheddar Patties HEA

with chinese flavour Batchelors savoury rice FREE
and 1/3 salad SUPERFREE

Snack: Apple SUPERFREE, Pasta Mugshot Creamy cheese flavour (2 syns)

D: 2 x cumberland quorn sausages (2 syns) , tomatoes and mushrooms and baked beans SUPERFREE, 1 egg FREE

Snack: timeout 4.5 syns, naughty jaffa cakes x 2 (4.6 syns)

Total Syns: 13.6

Gym tonight! :)

Monday: Cardio + Toning

• 5 minute Warm up on treadmill
  • 10 minute Jog on treadmill
  • 5 minute Cool down
  • 3 sets Lat pulldowns
  • 3 sets Bicep curls
  • 3 sets Triceps pushdowns with rope
  • 3 sets Dumbbell front raises
KNACKERED!!

Last edited:
I'm, thinking of having 5-10 syns during the week until Friday and then allowing 15 syns friday, saturday and sunday. I think this is a good way of tricking yourself into thinking you can have more treats at the weekend lol!!

Wednesday 1st August

B: Harvest Morn fruit and Fibre cereal 30g HEB and semi skimmed milk (some of HEA) I never drink all the milk I use so I will save some for a few teas throughout the day :)

Snack: Clementine (SUPERFREE), Tea (HEA milk)

L: 2 x Quorn Cumberland Sausages (2 syns), Batchelors savoury rice Pilau flavour half the packet FREE, 1/3 of plate SUPERFREE salad mix.

Snack: Activia FF cherry yoghurt FREE, Apple, Clementine

D: Quorn Chicken style pieces FREE with stir fry vegetables SUPERFREE, sainsburys egg noodles 2 (quarter pack), coconut chilli stir fry sauce 1 syn ( quarter pack)

Snack: Half a topic ( 5.8 SYNS) had to share it with toh otherwise it was too many syns!!!

Syns: 10.8

Gym again tonight!! :) Just looked up some exercises for muffin tops!! This is what I will be doing at the gym tonight...I really hate running on the treadmill, especially interval running but I would really like to stick at it and get less out of breath after 10 minutes...that is my goal!!

Wednesday: Cardio + Core

• 5 minute warm up
  • 3 sets Crunches on stability ball
  • 3 sets Plank (30 secs each)
  • 3 sets Bent knee hip raises
  • Prisoner lunge twist 8 each side
  • Mountain climber 15 each leg
  • Sumo squat thrust x 15
  • Medicine ball twists sitting 3 x 14
  • Medicine ball twists sitting with legs raised 3 x 20
  • 10 minute Interval training on treadmill 1 minute jogging, 30 seconds sprinting, repeat!
  • 5 minute Cool down

Last edited:
Out for dinner tomorrow night with the girls...have no idea what to have. It's a set menu so I can choose before I go..hopefully it doesn't ruin the diet!!!

Thursday 2nd August

(out for dinner tonight..oh dear!!)

B: 2 x warburtons wholemeal 400g loaf HEB
Half a tin of Branston Baked beans FREE
Tea (HEA)

S: NAS juice FREE, Clementine SUPERFREE

L: Stir fry from last night (3 SYNS)

S: Milkyway 5 SYNS needed a sugar fix! and tea (HEA), roughly 25g Jordans Crunchy Oat Granola cereal with some milk (only thing in the cupboard at work and I was starting to feel sick!! 5 syns and HEA. Looks like today is probably a no go!!

D: 3 courses of naughtiness at Tiger Tiger...although i will try to make some good choices diet wise :) And obviously it's Diet Coke all the way! ;)

Ok so last night update*

Starter consisted of 3 x chicken strips which were delish with some bbq sauce. Then I had sausare and mash but I couldn't finish it all! I'm not saying my stomach has shrunk already but seriously something is different with me because if I am enjoying the food on my plate and even if I am full I will try to finish it because I'm enjoying the taste but last night I left half a sausage and quite a bit of mash..I had an epiphany! lol Then it kind of went down hill....I'm nt gonna lie when the girls suggested we have a bottle of wine I didn't exactly protest and say no no mines a Diet Coke!! So two small glasses of that and then a waffle with toffee sauce and ice cream.! I know, first week isn't going great lol!! But I've read that people have one day where they kind of forget the diet so that it gives them more umph to carry on long term...so I'm gonna go with that theory!! :)

Not sure about syns etc but back on track today either way!!

SYNS: 1000,000,000????

Last edited:
Staying at the in laws tonight after the meal...so not sure what I'm going to do about tomorrows food as I am not at home where I can plan what I want to have the next day! Will probably go for a low syn ww meal of something. Back on track tomorrow after tonight's treat!! Hopefully weigh in is kind to me on Sunday and doesn't focus on the food I;m going to have tonight!! ahhhh!!!

Friday 3rd August

B: 2 x warburtons wholemeal 400g HEB
Half a tin of Heniz baked beans FREE - Note to self don't like the taste of heinz!!
Tea with milk some of HEA

Snack: 2 x Clementines SUPERFREE

L: Ainsley Harriot's wild mushroom cous cous (1 SYN). Don't have anything to go with it so hopefully this is small enough to not counteract the weightloss!! It's only 186calories so should be fine.

Snack: Tea HEA

Dinner: Chilli con Quorne FREE with rice and some salad for more SUPERFREE!!

Snack: Time out x 2 9 SYNS, Tea HEA

SYNS: 10

Note to self: drink loads of water today in an attempt to flush out last nights food!!! :)

Last edited:
Saturday 4th August

B 1 x clementine.

Gym

L: 2 x quorn sausages 2 syns, half a tomatoe SUPERFREE, mushrooms SUPERFREE, baked beans FREE, warburtons wholemeal 400g x 1 1/2 HEB, egg SUPERFREE.

Snack diet coke FREE, tea HEA,

D: Chicken a la fonghi ( with creamy sauce and mushrooms no idea what syn value) with new potatoes and green beans FREE

SYNS probably over 15...bit of a cheat day.

Last edited:
Lost 2lbs!! Yay!

B: warburtons wholemeal toast x 2 HEB
half a tin of baked beans FREE
couple of bits of bacon no fat FREE

L: Quorn peppered steak FREE, Aldi golden savoury rice 1 SYN, salad SUPERFREE

Snack: pâté on toast...cheat day again but I can get back on plan tomorrow and loose again next week :eek:)

Ok so today went out the window as well...I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately lol!! I will limit myself to one cheat day a week which will be Sunday after weigh in obviously lol I think this will be something nice to look forward to. :)

Last edited:
Back