Join me In 'The Christmas Challenge'!

well done i have my weigh in today just made the 0.5 fruit roulade for the tasting session i'll let you know how i go but i am not expecting much will be chuffed with a 0.5 loss especially after the lovely fruit scone with cream i had on saturday hahaha

good luck girls!! im sure you'll be fine!! i would hate to have my weigh in on a monday!! xx

well done!!!!!! yeah i suppose thats a gd point! i like mine on a wednesday because if im bad at the weekend i still have 3 days to sort myself out!! x

yeah my best mate goes to a wednesday weigh in just so she has a few days to be good cause she cant seem to stick to plan on a weekend

Hi everyone

Can I join please :)

Although I have a bigger overall target I am hoping to shift my first 2 stone by christmas :confused:

I joined my group 2 weeks ago and have my first weigh in tonight (I can only go every 2 weeks due to work :cry:)

Would be great to have the support from you guys where I do not get to group as much.

:)

Of course you can!!! Any problems or questions dont be afraid to ask!!
I had my weigh in tonight and lost 1lb!! Pleased but frustrated as needed to lose 2 to get my 10%! Never mind just going to try harder this week to lose the 1lb and more as I need 4lb to get my 2stone!!

Katie xx

well done!! im not having the best week this week. had to have a few days in the house waiting for delivery men so been bored and snacking agh! good news is though i think iv emptied the fridge now haha but got a meal on friday and my nieces 1st bday party where i am making cakes oh well ill try to resist xx

Hiya ladies!! hope you don't mind me joining!! after 4 years i have decided its time to lose 'the baby fat' lol had my first big loss this week 4lbs yay me!! 6lb off so far so getting closer! i've set myself mini goals my first one is to get to 9st 7lb only 6lb more to go!! im doing Weight Watchers what diets are you guys doing?
Im looking forward to finally having someone to talk to!! :)

Hey hun welcome to the group! I'm on slimming world diet, so far going well but can all support each other no matter what diet!x

Hi everyone

Can I join please :)

Although I have a bigger overall target I am hoping to shift my first 2 stone by christmas :confused:

I joined my group 2 weeks ago and have my first weigh in tonight (I can only go every 2 weeks due to work :cry:)

Would be great to have the support from you guys where I do not get to group as much.

:)

Welcome to the group hun, my target is just a mini one I have 3 more stone to lose, just lost my first one!xx

well done emma!! ive got weigh in today! hopefully i will lose at least one so i get my 10%! fingers crossed!! xxx

sorry havent been on a lot been busy but this week i gained .5 which is wat i was expecting but im back on track now x

Good luck ktbryony, let us know how you get on!

Halleous half pound is nothing that'll soon be off and more!

I've been awful this week had a wedding on Saturday and been picking at bad food all week... plus time of the month! Thursday weigh in is not going to be good!

Keep up the positive thoughts people!

hey ladies!! dont worry halleous we all have little blips. just start fresh and you'll be fine! i'm very happy! lost 3 lb so got my 10% today! need to lose 1lb now to get my 2 stone! xxx

Yey! That's brill! Well done, I'm attempting damage control and done an hour on the wii fit!

Haha my wii hasnt seen daylight for over a year now lol! what do you prefer to do on it? x

Back