Journey to goal

Just gave hubby his dinner... Bean burgers n chips.... Oh my days so flippin hard. I had my last choc shake of the day

Ive just had a bit of a cry, my daughter co sleeps with us, her cot bed is attached to our king size bed, so basically i can roll her back into her cot easily at night as she wakes up alot, but i was washing dishes n heard a massive thud, she rolled from cot bed onto bed n fell
On floor, second time shes done this, i think
She rolls in her sleep. She cried loads, shes playing downstairs now quite happy. Dont know how to make this safe for her, only option right now is the cot bed has to now longer be co sleeping n both sides have to go up, that'll mean i constantly have to get in n out of bed or i know wat will happen, she'll start of in the cot than wen she wakes at night she'll end up in our bed which i dont want. Not happy right now

Sending ((hugs)) xxx well done on resisting the toast :)
Hope baby goose is ok? xxx

Thanks Helen, baby goose is fine!!! She kept getting up all night though :(

My brother bought some chocolate micr yesterday... My favourite, im trying so hard to resist!!! Im thibking will one chocolate mouse hurt me?!? Yes it will because once u start... U cant stop!! May go hide them in some cupboard now!!

All these little tests (temptations) and your passing them all :) well done girly xxx

Resisted a ridiculous amount of food today, had cooking going on at my house, its all gone now but its so hard wen recently ive just been surrounded by food

I keep telling myself if i cheat now itll just take me longer to get to goal. We guys a bunch of strong willed ppl as its not easy this diet

Oh n gave away the chocolate mice... Too tempting to have in the house. Cant wait till bedtime! Want all these temptations to pass

100% day done, incredibly hard day today, last few days have been hard with temptations :(

Well done hun on your 100%, especially with all those temptations around :) x

Not a 100% day today. Have been soo good thsn had a binge tonight. I was unloading the food shop, i should have just left it n gone done something else but i was stupid n carried on putting the shopping away, one handful of nuts i said n before i knew it id shovelled loads of junk on my mouth till i felt sick :(

Felt awful beyond belief, spoke to my cousin as didnt know wat else to do n instead of judging me for doing this diet she was sooo supportive and said how proud she was of me getting so far. I think i keep worrying i wont get to goal by September n I'm placing too much emphasis on that. Ive got a special occasion in October n im placing too much emphasis on that, i need to take my own advice n do one day At a time. Ive decided to change my goal to 9.7 thst ways i will
Deffo get there in time n should only be a few weeks, i will refeed than have a few weels of maintaining. If after the special occasion i feel like coming back on LT to lose the last bit i will then. I. Keep thibking i want to look slim for this occasion but wats the point if i put it all back on after, im too busy n worried trying to impress others n care what they think wen in fact i should do what makes ME happy n forget about impressing others.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you have done so well. Ok so you had a little hiccup, but think of the bigger picture. Total loss 2st 4.5lbs to date. Who did all that hard work to lose that? You did!! And if your going to have a few minor falls along the road, so be it. You will still get to your goal, maybe a little battered and bruised (beating yourself up over cheating) but i have no doubt you will get to where you need to be. And don't change your goal, leave it. :) xx

Don't be so hard on yourself, you have done so well. Ok so you had a little hiccup, but think of the bigger picture. Total loss 2st 4.5lbs to date. Who did all that hard work to lose that? You did!! And if your going to have a few minor falls along the road, so be it. You will still get to your goal, maybe a little battered and bruised (beating yourself up over cheating) but i have no doubt you will get to where you need to be. And don't change your goal, leave it. :) xx

I know hub but this morning i feel so gutted. I know if i was 100% yesterday i would have been so proud of myself. My scales were 10.2.5 yesterday even thought i was a bit constipated!! sorry tmi n 10.3.5 today. I know if have been 100% i would have been closer to thst next stone bracket n ive just pushed myself further away. Ive got my break this weekend anyway... Why oh why did i do it? So sorry for moaning, just really feel Gutted n just wish i could turn back time n change events.
Im just dreading how much im gonna put on this weekend :( my weigh ins are friday so the best i can really hope for is a sts for next week friday, i should have 4 days 100% back on plan once they go before weigh day.

Arghhh so silly! I guess its a journey and its no race. Xx

Thanks Helen for taking time to reply, do feel
A bit disheartened by minimins sometimes as no one ever replies but guess typing it all out is therapeutic as well!

Hope u having a fab day x

Sending ((hugs)).
I think minimins is a lot quieter this time around, than the last time i did lipotrim. Or else people aren't as chatty as me lol
you will be fine. If you do gain weight, you have the tools to lose it. You need to believe in yourself more. One day i will crack and cheat (its not a case of i wont cheat, its a case of WHEN!) and then i will be looking for a new diet, as once i start picking, i know i will continue picking!! So lipotrim will be a waste of time and money.
hope your feeling better soon. (And moan/rant away, your not talking to yourself. Im here. OK) XX

I'm also here * following from Helen's comment :)

A new subbie thats new to minimins and to her weight loss journey. You are doing really well and just like Helen said, you've already lost over 2 stone and having a hiccup doesn't take away from that, One of the hardest things to master on a diet is if you are going to cheat, cheat on purpose and plan it and enjoy it and dont let that one cheat turn into 5 cheats, Don't let that cheat day turn into a cheat week. It takes alot of strength to stop. I don't think I'm strong enough to find that balance yet so for me, its no cheating or I'd probably put it all back on and have to start from scratch.

Sending you hugs <3 xxx

Awww thankyou thats so lovely, welled up A bit, i do need to pick myself up n carry on. Foods not even all that wen you get round to it, its just mindless stuffing into gobs :( dont even know half the time what your shovelling in. Ive been doing more good shopping for when my lot get here this week n today it was the biscuit shop
As i had half hour spare n bubbles sleeping, thst doesbt help really, bought loads biccies n chocs, all packed away for wen they arrive.

I just feel bleurghhh but bit more positive. My uncle just sent me cake, im like arghhh more temptations, actually thsts sitting on the worktop, need to hide it in some draw!!

I'm also here * following from Helen's comment :)

A new subbie thats new to minimins and to her weight loss journey. You are doing really well and just like Helen said, you've already lost over 2 stone and having a hiccup doesn't take away from that, One of the hardest things to master on a diet is if you are going to cheat, cheat on purpose and plan it and enjoy it and dont let that one cheat turn into 5 cheats, Don't let that cheat day turn into a cheat week. It takes alot of strength to stop. I don't think I'm strong enough to find that balance yet so for me, its no cheating or I'd probably put it all back on and have to start from scratch.

Sending you hugs <3 xxx

Awww thankyou for hugs.muchly appreciated :)

It does take a lot of strength to come back from a cheat, there were many times i wanted to cave today. But i know ill end up feeling worse for it.are you on lipotrim as well hun? X

Woop

100% yesterday. Weight 10st 1.45 pounds! Yes the 3/4 pound matter! Happy but gutted as well as i know if stupid me hadn't cheated i may have seen a 9!! I really need to stop beating myself up over it. 2 more 100% days, than im
Doing dinner for the whole family thursday so will have to pretend im eating something. Ill see if i can come up with an excuse and be 100% thsn just have a 3 day munchies weekend

Awww thankyou for hugs.muchly appreciated :)

It does take a lot of strength to come back from a cheat, there were many times i wanted to cave today. But i know ill end up feeling worse for it.are you on lipotrim as well hun? X

You are most welcome lovely, Just like you said, It can be hard and disheartening if you think you are just type for the hell of it, Now you know Hez and I are here keeping you company and replying to your updates :D I'm not on that diet, I'm doing slimming world, But Hugs and Support comes in all shapes and sizes, I might not understand the diet and you wont get any tips on menus and food on my thread but, I'm a shoulder to cry on so to speak, Someone you can moan to and someone who will do her best to cheer you up and bring you out of any funk :)

WELL DONE on doing having a 100% day! Like we said, It's hard to get back on the horse sometimes so well done you for doing it! Try not to beat yourself up about slipping. Think of it as you had 2 choices, You can choose to have the loss, Or have the yummy food. Sometimes the food will win and you have to prepare yourself for staying the same or even putting on. Sometimes we choose the loss and we limit ourselves and prevent ourselves from the little treats which does make it hard but come weigh in we get the taste of victory. Then its time to do it all again and its upto us which one we choose. So you made the food choice the other day, Now its just a case of making the Loss choice for the next few days to get back on track and then its onwards and downwards for you :)

It's just like you said, Its a journey, Not a race. You get there on your own terms and at your own pace. Even if its 1 pound on 2 pounds off every week, You will still lose. So keep your chin up and lets have a good few days to get back in the zone! :D

xxxxxxx

Woop

100% yesterday. Weight 10st 1.45 pounds! Yes the 3/4 pound matter! Happy but gutted as well as i know if stupid me hadn't cheated i may have seen a 9!! I really need to stop beating myself up over it. 2 more 100% days, than im
Doing dinner for the whole family thursday so will have to pretend im eating something. Ill see if i can come up with an excuse and be 100% thsn just have a 3 day munchies weekend
Well done hun :) and you will do fine on thursday. I have faith in you. 3/4 lb woop woop :) xx

You are most welcome lovely, Just like you said, It can be hard and disheartening if you think you are just type for the hell of it, Now you know Hez and I are here keeping you company and replying to your updates :D I'm not on that diet, I'm doing slimming world, But Hugs and Support comes in all shapes and sizes, I might not understand the diet and you wont get any tips on menus and food on my thread but, I'm a shoulder to cry on so to speak, Someone you can moan to and someone who will do her best to cheer you up and bring you out of any funk :)

WELL DONE on doing having a 100% day! Like we said, It's hard to get back on the horse sometimes so well done you for doing it! Try not to beat yourself up about slipping. Think of it as you had 2 choices, You can choose to have the loss, Or have the yummy food. Sometimes the food will win and you have to prepare yourself for staying the same or even putting on. Sometimes we choose the loss and we limit ourselves and prevent ourselves from the little treats which does make it hard but come weigh in we get the taste of victory. Then its time to do it all again and its upto us which one we choose. So you made the food choice the other day, Now its just a case of making the Loss choice for the next few days to get back on track and then its onwards and downwards for you :)

It's just like you said, Its a journey, Not a race. You get there on your own terms and at your own pace. Even if its 1 pound on 2 pounds off every week, You will still lose. So keep your chin up and lets have a good few days to get back in the zone! :D

xxxxxxx

Thankyou for your wise words, everything you said really resonates with me n i know that ill have my ups n downs but need to deal
With them better

Do u have a diary on slimming world? If so what's it called? Xx hope your having a fab day x

Well done hun :) and you will do fine on thursday. I have faith in you. 3/4 lb woop woop :) xx

Hiya hun hows you? Hope you feeling better... I have read your diary so am updated, hope u feeling a bit better today xxxx

Back